Patch Notes Update Update 2.4.06

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
hey CMDR's

bit left out on the news and such, but has there been a fix for the new purchased detected, its quite serious and prevents player's from playing
I'm affected and Ive missed a lot of missions due to this

Any news at all Brett on the next PC Patch? with all due respect (and i mean that sincerely), there's an awful lot broke with the game right now and a lot of very..................very unhappy CMDRs. Would be nice, neigh polite perhaps, for FD to acknowledge this or give us a little something that addresses the most common game breaking elements?

thank you.

I second what Tyger said ... there are some really annoying bugs that need to be addressed so rather than pandering to the "new toy" could you please fix the outstanding issues that effect your current, loyal and paying user base.

EDIT: Made the sentence easier to read .. sometimes English fails me :)

Last edited:
I second what Tyger said ... there are some really annoying bugs that need to be addressed so rather than pandering to the "new toy" could you please fix the outstanding issues that effect your current, loyal and paying user base.

EDIT: Made the sentence easier to read .. sometimes English fails me :)

Just wanted to point out that us Xbox One X owners are also current, loyal, paying users...

I thought that microsoft was the purveyor of the new Xbox? Are you suggesting that ED should not take advantage of the better graphics quality until < some random person on the internet > is happy with the state of the game?

Got a time line for that?

No call for sarcastic responses that mire the original intent. <some random person on the internet> as you refer to, so happens to be the first ones on site......................the PC players and then the PS4 players. Bust.

Last edited:
I thought that microsoft was the purveyor of the new Xbox? Are you suggesting that ED should not take advantage of the better graphics quality until < some random person on the internet > is happy with the state of the game?

The bugs effecting gameplay seems to upset more than just “< some random person on the internet >”, there is a sizeable existing PS4 user base out there that are somewhat unhappy with FD’s lack of response in addressing them. The XBOXOX is a new console with a currently limited user base. It would make more sense to address the current platform bugs so that they don’t pass onto the new console and ultimately never get fixed.

It’s great that they are supporting the new hardware, but it was already compatible through the native XBOXO (I hope they call their new console something more imaginative) support. Why not wait until the major bugs are resolved before patching in the new console?

That’s my thoughts anyway...

owww i get it now (new shiny system pops up) an you plaster the same mess us xbone an ps4 and pc users are currently left with just in 4k.
Thats just a great job &#55357;&#56397; Way to take advantage

There's a big difference between:

"Frontier, can you fix reported bugs that impact all playing rather than focusing updates on just seemingly rolling out relatively minor quality of life improvements for a single niche section of the userbase using one specific platform?"

And your dramllamaing case of:

"Frontier, can you improve the game to the point I'm happy with everything instead of focusing on improving the graphics quality of the game?".

It's not all that different than if bugs were left in the game in typical Frontier fashion only for Frontier to then go:

"Great news guys! We got a new build being pushed out that improves the shadow fidelity, ups texture resolution quality and sharpens post-processing effects exclusively for people using AMD Vega 64 cards!

No one else will see any benefit or improvements from this effort.

Cya next month... or maybe the month after as we're on holiday half of December!"

Last edited:

Harsh but fair :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom