Patch Notes Update Update 3.0.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to let us know what is happening before there is a note ingame redirecting us to the forums, or at least not an hour later.

This.

Will/Brett, How difficult can it be for documentation for a planned update to be prepared before a message goes out to the galaxy servers? Of course you can do the things in the order that you want, but if you're going to put a message into the game to say "check the forum for information", it's really unprofessional to not have that information available.

I don't normally complain about things as I understand the pressures you are all under and I think you do a fantastic job, but this is not the first time this has happened, so lessons clearly have not been learnt from previous updates.

If you can't make a forum post, or release the patch notes, then don't direct people to the forum with an in-game message. I really fail to see the complexity of that!

Brett C

Frontier
It would be so awesome, if a Ingame Message will come for Informations about an update is coming, like in Warframe.

Incoming Critical Message for example. System will be shutdown in 30 minutes for maintenance :)

Those broadcasts are sent in the game. They should appear in your chat window. Did those not go out?

Those broadcasts are sent in the game. They should appear in your chat window. Did those not go out?

They did, giving 60 minutes notice and directing us here for more information - which was (and still is really) quite noticeable from its absence...

I got a message its coming in 60 min in my chat window.. then 50 then 40 then 30 then 20 then 10 then 5... its already in game

Confirmed. But it was like a system grey message. Would be better receive it like mail message: more attention to it and it will stay in inbox in case of AFK

Oi, all you people, oi! Stop y'er bellyaching and be thankful that Frontier is pushing a much-needed patch to address some of these very serious bugs. I swear that salt in this forum is contagious like the flu or a zombie bite or something....

Anyway, thank you Frontier for pushing an update so soon. I, for one, am very happy to see what you've fixed :D

Everyone relax...go make a cup of tea..or 2. I actually cant believe people are complaining about this.

It never stops.

I know this post is a bit antagonist but Jesus Christ.

Grow up.

I think he's referring to the small chat messages that the CM at DE sends us when they update their game with a small hotfix:

2mhbxg7.png

Sometimes they're funny:
GjhXQIZ.png

Edit: Or maybe he's not (reading it again).. in which case..

Funny short patch notes in chat messages in-game plz Brett. Thx.

Last edited:
It would be so awesome, if a Ingame Message will come for Informations about an update is coming, like in Warframe.

Incoming Critical Message for example. System will be shutdown in 30 minutes for maintenance :)

You must be new here.. ;)

Hum, well, when I saw the message, I figured it meant to keep an eye on the forums.

Not "ALL the information you could EVER POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW EVER! will be on the forums the SECOND you log out of the game!"

Cheers Sir!

Is it the cool hidden surprises patch or the equally cool smooth gameplay type? happy with either (or both ;) )

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom