Updated Permit List

Hi All :)
Yes. Go back just one page on this post and you’ll see it there.

Mbooni permit issue...

I'm docked at the Megaship 'Heart of Taurus' (Qarato System), do I have to rep up with factions in either Drexler Dock / Worlidge Hangar to get the permit?... (I was unable to participate in the CG).
Edit....Just docked at one of the small stations and permit offered (If Allied) so my question answered! (y)

Jack :)

Last edited:
Hi All :)

Mbooni permit issue...

I'm docked at the Megaship 'Heart of Taurus' (Qarato System), do I have to rep up with factions in either Drexler Dock / Worlidge Hangar to get the permit?... (I was unable to participate in the CG).
Edit....Just docked at one of the small stations and permit offered (If Allied) so my question answered! (y)

Jack :)
I repped up with Taurus Mining ventures in Qarato at these locations. All while farming severity 2 Irregular Markers for Settlement Defence plans.

0C7D3D70-C17F-4C69-B7E7-A002881987DA.jpeg

The last couple permit missions I got were only at megaships. I just got ally with LTT 198 Order, but there is no permit mission. Is that only at some megaship?

I found old info somewhere that says it should be at Orchestral Falcon in Tavgi, the faction doesnt exist there.

The last couple permit missions I got were only at megaships. I just got ally with LTT 198 Order, but there is no permit mission. Is that only at some megaship?

I found old info somewhere that says it should be at Orchestral Falcon in Tavgi, the faction doesnt exist there.

It's Torval Mining Ltd. you have to get allied with...

That was changed some time ago, but the OP has not been updated since then. So the info on the first page might be not always accurate by today.
If available click on the permit system links to get some more information about which faction and where to find them. At least that helped me a lot as I'm also trying to get some system permits just to fill up the list a little bit more... ;)

Last edited:
It's Torval Mining Ltd. you have to get allied with...

That was changed some time ago, but the OP has not been updated since then. So the info on the first page might be not always accurate by today.
If available click on the permit system links to get some more information about which faction and where to find them. At least that helped me a lot as I'm also trying to get some system permits just to fill up the list a little bit more... ;)
I saw that listed also as the faction, but the Galaxy map in game even says its LTT 198 Order. Figures it would be wrong ha.

I volunteer the rabbit to start a new one! 😛 Or can you petition the mods to turn over ownership of the OP to you?
If the OP was around (nearly a year now :( ) then they could add ppl as collaborators, but I doubt the mods would do that without their permission (and I don't think they should). I was thinking about this earlier ... but what to call it? The Updated Updated Permit List?

If the thread-creator can assign collaborators, a new thread could be assigned those from the outset, future-proofing it (can collaborators assign others later?)

Eternal Permit List.

Let me know the errors :)

Edit:
I moved stuff around, but it should all be there - added the recent owner changes and permit vendor megaships, removed broken links and alphabetised stuff. Main thing I'm unsure of is the whether the Isinor megaship actually gives the permit - it shouldn't (it's more than 15ly from Isinor), but I thought someone had posted that it worked (couldn't see it on a quick search so left TBC)

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
I want to share with you my experience in obtaining a permit for closed systems. Some time ago I was engaged in the activation of engineers and one of the requirements was the condition of trading in 50 systems. I loaded 50 units of bio-waste onto my ship and flew through random star systems. At one small station, I opened the mission panel and saw permission to visit "Shinrarta Dezhra". It was blocked by reputation and I had to make donations. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and did not remember the name of the system and the faction. I only remember that it was the Federation. Permissions in the game exist. You just need to be patient.

Hi, guys!
I want to share with you my experience in obtaining a permit for closed systems. Some time ago I was engaged in the activation of engineers and one of the requirements was the condition of trading in 50 systems. I loaded 50 units of bio-waste onto my ship and flew through random star systems. At one small station, I opened the mission panel and saw permission to visit "Shinrarta Dezhra". It was blocked by reputation and I had to make donations. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry and did not remember the name of the system and the faction. I only remember that it was the Federation. Permissions in the game exist. You just need to be patient.
Access to Shinrarta Dezhra (if you're not a Founder) is obtainable by gaining Elite in any rank, ie Trading or Combat.

Well, if they're giving permit missions for Shin Dez, somethings definitely broke. Again, makes me wonder what code they needed to touch in the last update that could possibly have even come close to affecting permit missions. This is a constant mystery that occurs with each update. 🤦‍♂️

I came across this a couple of weeks ago but got distracted when I should have asked sooner: are there many orbital starports where disembarking is restricted?
Here is the one I encountered: Jyrki JJ Kasvi Point in the Ahti system. I see this message:
7vrX0tJ.jpg
No idea why it is not permitted to disembark there. I can disembark at the small outpost that orbits the same planet.

Top Bottom