Updated Permit List

Any recommended systems for Jupiter? CNB / Harres I guess. I remember trying to get allied to Witch's Haul (I think?) - hardly saw any...

i'll have to note the player didn't receive a cordial message pre that friendly message. but he can currently see Jupiter Divisions cargo manifest without cargo scanning - a way to test rep increase generally. (I'm currently not sure, at which level that happens - i believed it being at allied, but it might already be at friendly or cordial)

two notes:

1. i have just gotten allied with a random faction by using the IF. i was friendly before, so this is no full test of 0 rep to allied, which i'll do next.

2. you can scrap the "cargo manifest without cargo scanning"- rep test. it doesn't work (consistently).

Multiple turns from a nearby HAZ Res cant increase the rep more.
random shot here, but when i tested rep gain from neutral to cordial by IF with a random faction saturday, i had to actually start from desktop to get cordial rep (without message). jumping into the system to check rep didn't do the trick, but quiting to desktop and restarting via the launcher did. I'm now testing with another faction to go from 0 to allied by IF, and will report.

Cap with cordial 15% rep, after selling bounties through an IF with different amount of bounties on any factions. Multiple turns from a nearby HAZ Res cant increase the rep more.

Cap (if any) must be at least friendly - that's above cordial 🤔
1612815382924.png

Even if you could get all the way up to Allied with Jupiter Division, it wouldn't help much. You'd need to visit a system where they are present, within 15ly of the permit-locked system, to get the permit.

And you can't.

However, there might be some old-timers with the original permit. Presumably someone found out which faction gave the permit by actually getting it themselves? Which implies that the faction once existed outside the system.

I wonder if Frontier have now revoked the original permits?
unknown.png

Reputation gain via Bounties/interstellar factors - some (astonishing) Numbers

i have crunched the numbers from my testing:

1. Reputation gain is capped at 15% per single redeem (the same as trade). So to go from neutral to allied, you need at least 6 redeems.
2. Superpower Reputation is a 2,5 mulitplier at allied applied pre cap.
3. You get 1% reputation for each 15K credits redeemed. So your are capped at 225K credits for an indipendent faction - that's 300K pre 25% IF tax.

my numbers might be slightly off due to NPC copilot.
obviously FDEV has not adjusted the rep gain to new bountie values.
You could have all got allied with Jupiter Division much faster.

Reputation gain via Bounties/interstellar factors - some (astonishing) Numbers

i have crunched the numbers from my testing:

1. Reputation gain is capped at 15% per single redeem (the same as trade). So to go from neutral to allied, you need at least 6 redeems.
2. Superpower Reputation is a 2,5 mulitplier at allied applied pre cap.
3. You get 1% reputation for each 15K credits redeemed. So your are capped at 225K credits for an indipendent faction - that's 300K pre 25% IF tax.

my numbers might be slightly off due to NPC copilot.
obviously FDEV has not adjusted the rep gain to new bountie values.
You could have all got allied with Jupiter Division much faster.
I'm glad I handed in regularly then :)

Just trying it near Mingfu to see if I can get allies there - but I don't get any bounties for that faction. Which rings a bell from a while back. Might have just got lucky on the first one - need more research!

Top Bottom