Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

I found some good bios here sep I don't have any respect for them. I need to kill something, I think I'll head back and pick a fight with a faction. Being in the black has given be an attitude.
989792.jpg

Here's a suggestion... working on a P2 video atm - here's what I have so far :)

Source: https://youtu.be/kuYP8iIic0Y?si=t_P3t0wwf7G58OCs
I was confused for a moment. The footage and all felt so very familiar. After checking my subs page on the tube, I realized that I had already seen it there, but my sleep deprived and slightly stressed brain managed to credit another commander for creating this. It is definitely good enough to watch it at least twice.

You have so many guns people are going to think you're an American.
Honestly, I have ~20 at last count. I'm of the opinion it's not that many really. Apart from a couple of "mistakes" I think I have most situations covered.

Thing is, I've got the three I need for CZ funsies and rarely use any of the others :D

I'd be really interested in seeing what sort of an arsenal other CMDRs can bring the party...

Honestly, I have ~20 at last count. I'm of the opinion it's not that many really. Apart from a couple of "mistakes" I think I have most situations covered.

Thing is, I've got the three I need for CZ funsies and rarely use any of the others :D

I'd be really interested in seeing what sort of an arsenal other CMDRs can bring the party...
This does the job for me :)

Source: https://youtu.be/FU0vXuYh3N8

Well....... try these guys when you're in SCO, the bass player is very good in my opinion, and they have tons of energy for being around my age.
I'm about 7 years younger than them and wish I still had that energy...

Even though this song is quite energetic, I fear that I would get lost in space if I listened to it during SCO... (maybe partially because there is more than enough of that kind of energy in my head...)
Quite honestly, I don't have a real idea what I would want to listen to in SCO, at this moment of time. I have no first person experience with the new drive, yet and videos don't really do it justice - not being able to watch videos full screen doesn't help, either. Thus my inner music player didn't react to it...

Last edited:
I take it the Stellar edition P2 can have its modules engineered (except the SCO) - would that be accurate?

And I'm not sure about the SCO thing. It sounds like heat is a real issue with it - but I s'spose it could be swapped out for a standard one and used elsewhere. I would hope...

My credit card is on standby... :D
Probably too late. The stellar, yes you can engineer it's modules but you won't be able to store them anywhere, so you'll lose the engineering if you want to try something else.

FWIW, I bought the stellar as I like the paintjob and ship kit. Though I'll keep the free ship ready to deploy if I'd ever need a ship quickly. I bought a P2 at Jameson, and then bought all the modules as I wanted them and then engineered it. These I can store as I want.

so sorry just testing my sig real quick and hopefully i can DELETE this post afterwards....

*edit: i guess you can't delete your own posts on these forums? ( maybe cuz i'm new user? --- btw hello community lol :cool: )

Also: how do u guys get those official 'cmdr' forum sig listing your character/rank/faction/ship, etc. into your posts like that? ^ -- Is that like some type of special sig for longtime ED vets ?

Last edited:
so sorry just testing my sig real quick and hopefully i can DELETE this post afterwards....

*edit: i guess you can't delete your own posts on these forums? ( maybe cuz i'm new user? --- btw hello community lol :cool: )

Also: how do u guys get those official 'cmdr' forum sig listing your character/rank/faction/ship, etc. into your posts like that? ^ -- Is that like some type of special sig for longtime ED vets ?
Go here and create an account, when you're done, there's a way (instructions) on how to link it to the game

Go here and create an account, when you're done, there's a way (instructions) on how to link it to the game
ahhhh ok, awesome THANKS so much for the scoop! -- /salute

Top Bottom