Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Ok, did a few massacre missions then headed out for it!
1638804470252.jpeg

Hmmm, having too much assassin missions in same system could cause trouble I assume, I have 3 accept in the same system last night, when i arrived the target system, 1 of the target (Vette) interdicted me as expected, so fights on! As soon as I turn around and open fire, a conda jumped in and join the fight.

I had soon decided to boost the F out, and think of how to deal with them. System authority landed soon and start shooting the conda, so I boosted back to vette. As I finished the conda it turned out it was another mission target, I'm glad the 3rd one didn't jump in too. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
View attachment 278853

Hmmm, having too much assassin missions in same system could cause trouble I assume, I have 3 accept in the same system last night, when i arrived the target system, 1 of the target (Vette) interdicted me as expected, so fights on! As soon as I turn around and open fire, a conda jumped in and join the fight.

I had soon decided to boost the F out, and think of how to deal with them. System authority landed soon and start shooting the conda, so I boosted back to vette. As I finished the conda it turned out it was another mission target, I'm glad the 3rd one did jump in too. 🤷‍♀️
That all sounds very exciting!

I'm starting to make my way back to the bubble. It's time to do some other activities for a bit.

Here's a last look at this methane shrouded planet before I head out.

I'm not sure how long I'll spend on the trip back, it kinda depends on if I run into any interesting systems on the way :)

Hegaa CD-L c24-0 (20211206-063717).jpg

View attachment 278853

I had soon decided to boost the F out, and think of how to deal with them. System authority landed soon and start shooting the conda, so I boosted back to vette. As I finished the conda it turned out it was another mission target, I'm glad the 3rd one didn't jump in too. 🤷‍♀️
I've stacked Assassin missions and thought the other targets jump in on the instance but don't attack. You have to be careful the System Cops don't take out your other mission targets, resulting in Mission Failure and Rep loss.

Thanks! The limpet controller sounds interesting.
They are doing a bunch of them for different roles such as
Xeno with about 3 limpet types
Rescue which has fuel transfer and repair
Mining with collectors and prospectors
several others as well which all seems interesting.

Then there is the boring one Universal which will do everything which somewhat disappoints me.

They are doing a bunch of them for different roles such as
Xeno with about 3 limpet types
Rescue which has fuel transfer and repair
Mining with collectors and prospectors
several others as well which all seems interesting.

Then there is the boring one Universal which will do everything which somewhat disappoints me.
Well they all have limitations compared to the singles...it'll be interesting to see what is useful...

The universal one, if I heard correctly, can be a size 7. That might prove useful in my miner but I wonder how much less efficient it will be compared to the singles. I have feeling that, while these mutli function controllers may be useful, it may be outweighed by their comparative performance.

We shall see!

Back
Top Bottom