Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Standing under the Corvette...I'm an insignificant speck!

Screenshot_1186.jpg

Walking around on top of my landed Krait Mk2, the scale is amazing.👍
I discovered that the ship kit bits are just holo's. Fell through the wings. Walked through the engine bumpers.
I want my arx back... :geek: :unsure:

Attachments

• edody-holoshipkit.jpg
    edody-holoshipkit.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 49
  • edody-zd-landed.jpg
    edody-zd-landed.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 50
I got the impression, when trying to scan bio diversity, the time in sprint mode across a field of like plants will get you close to the next sample.
So, take a sample , head for the furthest corner, sprint, and pulse when back in jog mode and see how far the pulse line is.

quote: the full length of the Cutter is over half a minute using a combination of sprints and jogs.
Yes, on a low grav planet its still the same, we are just not as fit as we used to be....🏂..need one of these in the kit.

Crap! I hiked all over to Robigo to try my hand at what everyone from every spaceport bar from Lave to Kuwamaki says is a lucrative passenger gig.

It really is the mother of boring aimless grind.

But seriously, what I really cant get over from my mental roleplay immersion mode is that people are lining up to pay several hundred thousand credits each to spend 10 minutes lying in a capsule bed with no windows while I fly the ship on a 10 minute roundtrip.

Crap! I hiked all over to Robigo to try my hand at what everyone from every spaceport bar from Lave to Kuwamaki says is a lucrative passenger gig.

It really is the mother of boring aimless grind.

But seriously, what I really cant get over from my mental roleplay immersion mode is that people are lining up to pay several hundred thousand credits each to spend 10 minutes lying in a capsule bed with no windows while I fly the ship on a 10 minute roundtrip.
They likely have virtual windows - like in the middle cabins of etihad and emirates first class.

The galaxy looks anyway a lot brighter with much more stars to see when viewed from space. An astronaut from the international space station told this in a video, that seen from space the galaxy is just incredibly beautiful. When we were in the australian outback the night sky was as well just stunning - in a totally dark night the galaxy is so bright and majestic, that cannot be seen when there are light sources from cities and towns nearby - but out in the outback the galaxy is just beautiful to look at in the night sky.

They likely have virtual windows - like in the middle cabins of etihad and emirates first class.

No, I bought the cabins with a discount from LYR's outlet sales and it came with bare panels.

Even if they were fitted, wouldn't work since my skimped out Pax Python has the lowest power plant possible and has no spare juice for that kinda crap.

The galaxy looks anyway a lot brighter with much more stars to see when viewed from space. An astronaut from the international space station told this in a video, that seen from space the galaxy is just incredibly beautiful. When we were in the australian outback the night sky was as well just stunning - in a totally dark night the galaxy is so bright and majestic, that cannot be seen when there are light sources from cities and towns nearby - but out in the outback the galaxy is just beautiful to look at in the night sky.
It isn't called a "galaxy" for nothing.
Old Romans called it Via Galactica - the road of milk. :)

Back then, with no light (or any other) pollution at all, the night sky must have been breathtaking.

I found some space plants.

These chubby little guys:
Screenshot_1188.jpg

And these colorful tubelike growths:
Screenshot_1189.jpg

Cool scenery here:

Screenshot_1190.jpg

And I did an on-foot conflict zone for the first time. I didn't die. My team even won, despite me spending most of my time looking for ammo and avoiding bullets.

Top Bottom