What the?

What's going on with this game? They have destroyed VOs! One of the most fun, at least to me, ways to make money has been been crushed. I've been VO Core mining for a long time and always a spot to sell for around 1.3M and now, THIS!!!!! Why do they INSIST on ing off their own players?! At this point, I'd rather play NMS or Star Citizen, or not even play any space games and just go have some fun in RD2 or GTA, something other than a game and development team hell bent on destroying anything and everything about their game! THIS is just sad and slaps players right in the face!

VO.jpg

Mining rebalancing announced several weeks ago. There’s numerous threads on it already.

No one’s asking you to like it.
The "Rebalance", I thought, was supposed to take place in a minor update tomorrow? These are prices today. And no, don't like it at all! No one said, or I heard, that VO was going to be selling at these stupidly low prices anyway. I think I heard VO was going to be 1.3M credits on the "rebalance"

Core mining's a bit of a mess anyway. Is it the PWA? Is it lowering spawns?
Who knows, I don't neither do you.*

*They know people are hacked off.
I've heard mining and selling pays far more in open.

Edit: MAXIMUM PRICE CIRCA 1.3 MILLION. For certain conditions.

Core mining's a bit of a mess anyway. Is it the PWA? Is it lowering spawns?
Who knows, I don't neither do you.*

*They know people are hacked off.
I've heard mining and selling pays far more in open.
Actually, I find that mining just generally works better in Solo. I don't think either has anything to do with sell price, should be the same, but the act of finding Cores, VO, for me, has always been, oddly, better in Solo Mode for some reason.

The worst part of this image IMO is the fact that FDEV is killing even the community they failed to create.

People turning off they market connectors to keep places to sell for themselfes, making apps that great community minds made to fix the lazy dev aproch to in-game market browser.

Its all MEH and kind of depressing... but you know, its their game so whatever,

VO worthless it is.
Salt carefully farmed, priceless it is! The Force? Pay the bills not it does!
I think FDEV should introduce some sort of farming into this game, as NMS has. Then, you could farm your own VO's or whatever and sell, or hang onto them for when a good sell price hits. NMS thinks for the good of players (mostly) where FDEV thinks about how they can make things worse for them.

Did the auto spawned NPC pirates get you?
How is it that NPC just instantly know that you're hauling stuff, but, apparently, if your a pirate you have to pull the ship out of SC and scan it for it's contents. I believe this is correct, I am not a pirate. I think NPC Pirates should have to pull you first, then scan to know what you have. Also, I was hit once by a pirate, I let him to see what would happen, if told me to drop 8t or whatever of VO's and I was doing it, and he opened up on me! Gave me like 2 seconds to drop the requested VO and started blasting me.

Top Bottom