Winter 2023 DLC Speculation

I dislike where this is going, European Bison probably will be the most disliked animal in this pack 🙈 honestly I'm looking forward for Wisent
Yeah as if the sloth bear is bad enough, crank it up to 100 if the wisent comes. Wisent would be a nice addition to europe as the arguments of iconic european animals often lean to the wisent over the european brown bear. Add a wolverine and the only major animal remaining is the wild boar.

The saiga seems to have quite a strange running posture, with its head held much lower than other gazelles. Then again, other unique gazelle behaviours, like the bipedal standing of the dama gazelle and pronking in general were not included, so they may decide to simply give them the standard gazelle rig and leave it at that.
Well I mean, they gotta at the least animate the schnoz movement so it's Def gonna be different to some of the other species in the game.

No matter how it turns out, I'm predicting that the rest of the day will see the forum filled with posts about how disappointing the pack is. 😄

(If it is an animal Pack and the rest would look something like pheasant + langur + muntjac, I'd SCREAM. That would be a personal dream lineup. Only a duck would make things even better, but I'm not expecting one unfortunately.)

No matter how it turns out, I'm predicting that the rest of the day will see the forum filled with posts about how disappointing the pack is. 😄

(If it is an animal Pack and the rest would look something like pheasant + langur + muntjac, I'd SCREAM. That would be a personal dream lineup. Only a duck would make things even better, but I'm not expecting one unfortunately.)
That is my hope too. At least one colorful bird and at least one monkey.

Today is the day we will know... I keep thinking about Wolverine last night, if it is in this pack, I am SO excited to see what it will looks like in the game, it is finally happening.
Haha, for me it's still night time so...
I've heard like 5 different people state when the announcement will be. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna be awake or not lol.

Honestly both Wolverine and European Bison are best Christmas presents. My most wanted animal + more European animals 😁
Honestly, while everyone else cries over the Wisent, it would easily be my favourite animal in the pack (if we got it). It’s been my most requested animal since we got the Striped Skunk and Fruit Bat last Autumn.

Top Bottom