Your wishlist (SUGGESTIONS) for Jurassic World Evolution

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
ideas and suggestions

Hi, I love the game as much as I love your work, I would like you to think about adding
1: To YOUNG DINOSAURS, who were growing, perhaps in a way
2: That carnivorous herd dinosaurs like velociraptors could HUNT IN GROUP
3: That they will take out more types of security and entertainment such as: SECURITY CAMERAS, ARMA THAT ACTIVATES AND SHOOTS THE DINOSAURS, they are small details but they could make the doferencia of extra hours of game
THANK YOU

My three suggestions that have probably been said already, but I shall state it again since I really want these suggestions in game:

Pronating
For fans of scientific accuracy, could you developers at Frontier add a option to disable pronating arms for Dinosaurs?
Many if not all Dinosaurs could not pronate in real life and they look somewhat weird pronating their arms.

Sleep Mechanic
2. Add a sleep mechanic for dinosaurs. It would be nice to see dinosaurs sleep and it adds to the immersion.

Teenagers
3. I don't know if we have teenagers in JWE, but could you add teenagers that are aged around 16 to 19?

Last edited:
Bring back many things from JPOG

bring back the classic safari jeeps (sick of the silly gyroball thing), the classic guest helicopter, bring back actual individual guest profiles (individuality over mindless hordes), bring back heatwaves, bring back the classic blue and orange fence lights, bring back park decorations, bring back the sandbox map editor!

Fences

-Film accurate fences and gates from JWE and JP
-Guest should be able to see dinosaurs through fences
I would love to see more fences from the movies make it into the game, like the wired fences and the spinosaurus enclosure fence. Your housing extremely dangerous predators and your fences should reflect that. Also guest should be able to see your dinosaurs threw your fences except for the concrete fence obviously.

Hi Frontier, I'm here to suggest something that would help you to make JWE a better game. Let's begin with some hints for free updates:

-Dinosaurus AI:
*Hadrosaurids, ornithomimids and pachycephalosaurids can run away from carnivores and the last ones can fight against small carnivores.
*Sleeping animations would add more realism.
*Herding.
*Velociraptor and Deynonichus pack hunting medium/large herbivores jumping on their back tearing them apart and also can jump on a single herbivore more carnivores that are pack hunting(also when a raptor jump on a Para that will not be instant kill but it will need some time, but more raptors jump on a Para and the kill will be quicker).
*make small carnivores able to fight bigger dinosaurus, for example a raptor(or a pack of raptor) versus a Giganotosaurus.
*make raptors climb light and medium fences.
*make small dinosaurus like struthimimus unable to break out from concrete fences.
*make Giganotosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus and Allosaurus able to kill Apatosaurus, Diplodocus and Camarasaurus. Infact in the firs Chricton's nove of Jurassic Park, the adult Rex take down an Apatosaurus.
*I don't know if this will be in the next update but I'll write it aniway: territorial fights.

-Terrain tools:
*more trees, like Pine trees, swamp trees(Mangroves, ecc..) and also deciduos trees.
*new ground brushes: sand, groung, mud and rocky.
*shrubs(like little-berry shrubs), dead shrubs(to make arid padocks), flower plains and swamp plants(canes, lily paths, ecc...)

-Guests:
*possibility to have a pannel for every guests that shows guest's preferences and thoughts(like in Jurassic Park operation genesis).
*add new kind of guests, like childrens and adolescents.
*new guests structures like bathrooms and resting places(places where guests can rest by sitting on benches and buying water/cola/beer ecc...).

-Rangers and ACU:
*add the possibility to rescue guests in eclosures by ranger jeeps or by helicopter because it's very annoyng when guests enter in paddocks and some dino kill them.
*add vehicles' destructibility to make it more realistic.
*add lethal ammo so that we can kill very dangerous dinosaurus.
*add security cams that tell us when a dinosaur is trying to break out.
*add sentry turrets that kills dinosaurus that enter in their range but with the possibility to pre set up what kind of dinosaurus to attack(only herbivores-only carnivores-all-none).

-Day and night ciclys!

-Decorations:
*Flags.
*Fountains.
*Benches and picnic tables.
*information and customable paddock signs("T-Rex Kingdom").
*trash bins.
*statues(John Hammond, Mr DNA and T-Rex statue) and skeletons.
*big entrance gate of Jurassic World.

-More attractions(maybe as DLC):
*hot air balloon tour(like in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis).
* safari tour like the one in Jurassic World in the Gallimimus' valley.
*viewing dome, a structure that has an undergroun tunnel that connects the entrance set out from the enclosures, to a structure inside the enclosure that allows the guests to observe dinosaurus closely(like the one in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis)

And now I'll suggest you, Frontier, a really BIG DLC that a lot of fans would love to play...SITE B DLC, a new mode different from the campaign where you can create fully functional ecosystem on a new island:

-Island:
*you can add the island that we have seen in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, where Lockwood wanted to transport Isla Nublar's dinosaurus or a random island generator system.
*you will be able to terraform the whole island and also dinos will be able to explore all over the island.

-Dinosaurus:
*add male dinosaurus with characteristics that distinguish them from females if possible. For example, a male Parasaurolophus will have a lonver crest.[able only in site B mode]
*with the addition of male dinos, add the possibility to have dino pairs.[able only in site B mode]
*add the possibility for dinosaurus to have nests and when a carnivore is near the nest, parents will attack or try to scare the predator.[able only in site B mode)]

-Babys:
*add baby dinosaurus with a growing cycle like this:egg->infant->juvenile->adolescent->sub-adult->adult.[campaign and site B mode]
*babys will recognise 2 their parents or can be adopted by 2 adult dinos.[campaign and site B mode]
*infants and juveniles will always be near the parents or near the nest.[campaign and site B mode]
*new animations for carnivores when they attack infant dinosaurus.

-Dinosaurus will not need the feeders, herbivores will herd eating grass, brushes and trees, also the carnivores will eat herbivores.

-new skins(I would love to see T-Rex's skin from JP the lost world, raptor's skins from JP the lost world and JP3(also blue, charlie, echo and delta's skins)

-New dinosaurus to increase variety in the game:
*Dryosaurus.
*Ouranosaurus(I love it❤).
*Utahraptor.
*Carcharodontosaurus
*Pachyrhinosaurus.

I realy hope that you, Frontier, will read my suggestions, for make them you need a lot time, yes, but I'm certain that all the fans would love these additions. I love this game and hope that it could improve over time.

Agreed!

Hi, I love the game as much as I love your work, I would like you to think about adding
1: To YOUNG DINOSAURS, who were growing, perhaps in a way
2: That carnivorous herd dinosaurs like velociraptors could HUNT IN GROUP
3: That they will take out more types of security and entertainment such as: SECURITY CAMERAS, ARMA THAT ACTIVATES AND SHOOTS THE DINOSAURS, they are small details but they could make the doferencia of extra hours of game
THANK YOU

Some things I’d like to see:

I’d love to see them interact more eg. the dromeosaurs hunting in packs to take down larger dinosaurs, I’d also like them to sometimes fight larger theropods and die too al la JP 1 end fight. Just imagine them calling out and communicating and hunting down a herd and picking one off like a pack of lionesses.

I’d also like to see dinosaurs call out for help when they get lost, or are in trouble, and have a their herd come toward them, perhaps in the case of the ceratopsians and stegosaurs to defend them, or at the very least call back to them to let them know where they are.

Of course I’d also LOVE to have baby dinosaurs, by opting to let them out of the hatchery earlier. Pros would be a dinosaur that lives for longer. Con it is weaker and more susceptible to disease and doesn’t have as high a rating.

Perhaps some alternate viewing buildings.

Something like the T-Rex Kingdom "log" Viewing platform, perhaps something that could be placed and be treated as having a path all the way through it. It would have connection points on each side for fences...or could even be placed directly on a fence between pens. It would allow viewing out of each side of it, keeping the range similar to the normal platform except more expensive.

An "overlook" Viewing platform could also work. You could place them after placing a stairway up and link them with bridges in a similar mechanic to what the power poles currently have except, perhaps with a closer proximity requirement.

While it's going back to something from OpGen, the viewing domes are pretty much an interesting thing that is actually used in a LOT of zoos and aquariums in real life where there's tunnels that can be accessed for viewing...

A "Petting Zoo" thing like in Jurassic World might also be a fun thing to have. Perhaps also using it as an additional way to increase certain dinosaur lifespans to a technically infinite one. The reasoning being that it isn't actually the same dinosaur, just that you're paying a constant amount into the petting zoo with hatchlings of the species that are cycled into the exhibits. It might have multiple slots in it that are taken up by dinosaurs, each of them pretty much makes a dino immortal. Upgrades for it add more slots...the different dinosaurs in the slots up the cost of maintenance. It might also require to be adjacent to a hatchery and/or the pen for the dinosaurs attached to it.

I'd love to see:

Visibility from paths for 'walking exhibits'
Paths able to go through gates for "restricted areas"
Sandbox mode for all islands
Ability to link Gyrosphere stations and let Gyrosphere paths run on/over existing paths

I realize that some of these have probably already been suggested, but this is page 169 and I don't have time to read all of it

Suggestions (after 1.4 update arrival)

Add more terraforming options (deep water, paint brushes, more types of trees and vegetation, rocks, sand, dirt, mud, etc)

Add more kill animations/sequences (specially for when humans are killed)

Don't force carnivores to always kill everyone and everything on their way

Don't force carnivores to always eat what they kill

Let velociraptors hunt in herds

Let creatures rest and take a nap (sleep)

Add customization features so everyone's parks can be unique and creative (this adds replayability)

Don't let SMALL animals take down HUGE ones like Mamenchisaurus or Edmontosaurus

Don't make the Indominus rex smaller (it's perfect as it is now!)

Let us toggle blood and gore ON/OFF

Add a day-night cycle toggle on Sandbox

Let us choose if we want to create a sandbox island from scratch (with plain terrain, no trees, no buildings, no nothing), or the "default" island

Don't let small animals (Dracorex, Pachycephalosaurus, Struthiomimus, Stygimoloch, Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Archaeornithomimus, Gallimimus, Deinonychus) break heavy-concrete walls.

Add at least ONE non-monotonous, exotic skin for every single species, just like these:
red_reptile_by_jkase911-d99b4z6.jpg
reptile-vip-carousel-2_original.jpg
oc3mift7pjk11.jpg

Add aquatic creatures:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...n-such-a-DLC?p=6735170&viewfull=1#post6735170

Add flying creatures:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-in-the-game?p=6740515&viewfull=1#post6740515

Add animal poop/droppings

Fix the clipping/ghosting bugs/issues, or find a way to prevent them from happening!

Give us an option to toggle a fully-unlocked, unlimited, and "free to do anything" Sandbox island! (please)

Last edited:
The more I play the more I want sandbox mode for all islands!
Also, I was thinking about a station like Gyrospere station size and visitors can feed dinosaurs. You could have one people give fern and leaves (like small herbivore feeders but high fun rating. Better than a silly arcade!) Another one could be elevated for sauropods (place in your enclosure for long necks like tall feeders), and .. I'm not sure yet for carnivores. I don't see people throwing steaks at spinos. Maybe a fish tank/feeders for Spinos, Suchos and Baryos. People walk down a few steps to a large window with fish. Can be also connected to a fence.

Definitely herding behaviors and get rid of mimic contest circles please.

Please adding a live modern bird AI in this game.

it would be pretty neat to see and adding a little bit detail and live to the game if we could see some bird hanging in the back of a sauropd and other dinosaurs eating dead skin or a tick.

we could see this example in jurassic park 3 'river scene'. there's a glimpse of a scene there's a white bird flying off from the back of brachiosaur.

Please frontier consider this idea, thanks :)

I've noted some footsteps out of sync with certain carnivores. They apparently share the wrong footstep sounds. You should fix them so the game has a better quality in content, too.

Last edited:
Here's a suggestion, don't add the achievements to the game until the new update is actually live? No 100% for me and I've played this for hours.

Please, Please, Please. What I need is:

- To be able to take walking tours of the park as a guest or a staff member.
- To be able to see all of the photos I've taken in one place inside the game.
- More dinosaur behavior: Sleeping, playing, territorial fights, and unique attacking patterns for the carnivores.
- Classic Jurassic Park themed mode.
- Feeding dinosaurs attraction.
- Hearing the original Jurassic Park main 2 themes while playing.
- Other means of transport besides the monorail: Car tours, Flying Balloons, maybe even a ride on the back of some herb dinosaurs.
- A proper map while driving the rangers cars, in addition to the location bar,
- To be able to put signs on my enclosures (Baryonyx Swamps, Herbivores valley, T rex Kingdom, etc.)
- More dino species: Therizinosaurus, Orolotitan, Cryolophosaurus, Iguanodon, Plateosaurus.
- Non-dino marine and air reptiles: Mosasaurus, Pteranodon, Quetzalcoatlus, Dimorphodon, and Plesiosaurus.

The Dilo needs to utilize its venom spit rather than copying the same kill animation as the raptors. Perhaps the dilo should run to the front of the animal, flip its frill to scare it, spit at the eye, then deliver the final blow. Also when dilo's battle against a big carnivore or an armored herbivore, the venom that the dilo spat should affect the dino's health

The I-rex jaws needs to open wider when it roars. In JW, the I-rex can open its mouth really wide. Wide enough to clamp down on a gyrosphere.

Free patches and a nice DLC

Hi Frontier, I'm here to suggest something that would help you to make JWE a better game. Let's begin with some hints for free updates:

-Dinosaurus AI:
*Hadrosaurids, ornithomimids and pachycephalosaurids can run away from carnivores and the last ones can fight against small carnivores.
*Sleeping animations would add more realism.
*Herding.
*Velociraptor and Deynonichus pack hunting medium/large herbivores jumping on their back tearing them apart and also can jump on a single herbivore more carnivores that are pack hunting(also when a raptor jump on a Para that will not be instant kill but it will need some time, but more raptors jump on a Para and the kill will be quicker).
*make small carnivores able to fight bigger dinosaurus, for example a raptor(or a pack of raptor) versus a Giganotosaurus.
*make raptors climb light and medium fences.
*make small dinosaurus like struthimimus unable to break out from concrete fences.
*make Giganotosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus and Allosaurus able to kill Apatosaurus, Diplodocus and Camarasaurus. Infact in the firs Chricton's nove of Jurassic Park, the adult Rex take down an Apatosaurus.
*I don't know if this will be in the next update but I'll write it aniway: territorial fights and playing dinosaurus.
*poop animations, and the poop can be removed by ranger team.

-Terrain tools:
*more trees, like Pine trees, swamp trees(Mangroves, ecc..) and also deciduos trees.
*new ground brushes: sand, groung, mud and rocky.
*shrubs(like little-berry shrubs), dead shrubs(to make arid padocks), flower plains and swamp plants(canes, lily paths, ecc...)

-Guests:
*possibility to have a pannel for every guests that shows guest's preferences and thoughts(like in Jurassic Park operation genesis).
*add new kind of guests, like childrens and adolescents.
*new guests structures like bathrooms and resting places(places where guests can rest by sitting on benches and buying water/cola/beer ecc...).

-Rangers and ACU:
*add the possibility to rescue guests in eclosures by ranger jeeps or by helicopter because it's very annoyng when guests enter in paddocks and some dino kill them.
*add vehicles' destructibility to make it more realistic.
*add lethal ammo so that we can kill very dangerous dinosaurus.
*add security cams that tell us when a dinosaur is trying to break out.
*add sentry turrets that kills dinosaurus that enter in their range but with the possibility to pre set up what kind of dinosaurus to attack(only herbivores-only carnivores-all-none).

-Day and night ciclys!

-Decorations:
*Flags.
*Fountains.
*Benches and picnic tables.
*information and customable paddock signs("T-Rex Kingdom").
*trash bins.
*statues(John Hammond, Mr DNA and T-Rex statue) and skeletons.
*big entrance gate of Jurassic World.

-More attractions(maybe as DLC):
*hot air balloon tour(like in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis).
* safari tour like the one in Jurassic World in the Gallimimus' valley.
*viewing dome, a structure that has an undergroun tunnel that connects the entrance set out from the enclosures, to a structure inside the enclosure that allows the guests to observe dinosaurus closely(like the one in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis)

And now I'll suggest you, Frontier, a really BIG DLC that a lot of fans would love to play...SITE B DLC, a new mode different from the campaign where you can create fully functional ecosystem on a new island:

-Island:
*you can add the island that we have seen in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, where Lockwood wanted to transport Isla Nublar's dinosaurus or a random island generator system.
*you will be able to terraform the whole island and also dinos will be able to explore all over the island.

-Dinosaurus:
*add male dinosaurus with characteristics that distinguish them from females if possible. For example, a male Parasaurolophus will have a lonver crest.[able only in site B mode]
*with the addition of male dinos, add the possibility to have dino pairs.[able only in site B mode]
*add the possibility for dinosaurus to have nests and when a carnivore is near the nest, parents will attack or try to scare the predator.[able only in site B mode)]

-Babys:
*add baby dinosaurus with a growing cycle like this:egg->infant->juvenile->adolescent->sub-adult->adult.[campaign and site B mode]
*babys will recognise 2 their parents or can be adopted by 2 adult dinos.[campaign and site B mode]
*infants and juveniles will always be near the parents or near the nest.[campaign and site B mode]
*new animations for carnivores when they attack infant dinosaurus.

-Dinosaurus will not need the feeders, herbivores will herd eating grass, brushes and trees, also the carnivores will eat herbivores.

-new skins(I would love to see T-Rex's skin from JP the lost world, raptor's skins from JP the lost world and JP3(also blue, charlie, echo and delta's skins)

-New dinosaurus to increase variety in the game:
*Dryosaurus.
*Orolotitan.
*Ouranosaurus(I love it❤).
*Utahraptor.
*Carcharodontosaurus
*Pachyrhinosaurus.

I realy hope that you, Frontier, will read my suggestions, for make them you need a lot time, yes, but I'm certain that all the fans would love these additions. I love this game and hope that it could improve over time.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom