Your wishlist (SUGGESTIONS) for Jurassic World Evolution

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I don’t think any of this has been mentioned for the upcoming patch but I’m hoping to see better terrain tools. There are so many places in my park where I can’t put trees where I should be able to. I have little patches of land where I want to place down a few trees but it just won’t register for a smaller space. Same goes with water. Also placing down any building results in mass deforestation.

This is the most important request:
The Indominous must socialize with raptors, as it does in the movie:
https://youtu.be/d0x7-oo9NAk?t=2m45s
And it must not cause raptors to 'panic'.

Currently it interacts with raptors the same way that all large apex predators interact with small predators.
This should be very (comparatively) easy to implement. As such, this is my primary imperative. The Indominous and the raptors are my favourite part of the game (other then just how awesome dinosaurs are). I would love to have them interact with each other, just as the raptors socialize with each other, and have the Indominous no longer cause the raptors to panic.

Cool other things that I would love to see:
I would pay 10$ for a night/day cycle DLC that has sleeping animations and behaviors (herd dinosaurs sleep together, the raptors all sleep next to the Indominous Rex) for all the dinosaurs at night. I feel this update should be free, but if the only way to get it into the game is to pay for it, I would happily do that.
I would pay 10$ for an Aviary DLC, that included around five dinosaurs, and around three structures.
I would pay 10$ for an aquatic DLC, that included around five dinosaurs, and around three structures.

Tender love and care A.I. update:
Should probably be free (but I would still pay for it if you charged money), herding behavior for herd dinosaurs, dinosaurs harass the ranger trucks and the gyrospheres (nudge them around).

New tips ! :D

Sire creators of Jurassic world evolution, I come to you with a tip that can make the game more exciting to players, like me! That would increase the sounds of the carnivores and add sounds similar to those of the movies, mainly to the T-rex, to leave more extensive the sound and to increase the dynamics of fights and hunts.
I hope you like the idea!
Appreciate..

Suggestions

1- Aquarium - Aquatic Dinosaurs and Aquarium, Aquatic Feeders with beefs, like mosasaurs in Jurassic World
2- Aviary - Flying Dinosaurs like pterodactyl how had in Jurassic World film, feeders inside the aviary
3- Radios and Custom Music Radios in Cars, like Eletronic and other kinds of music
4- Helicopter Skins
5- Buy More Land on the islands

Paid DLC Cosmetic Futures

A message from the Science and Entertainment division:

Look, you have a park filled with Drab brown and gray dinosaurs. Why?

Man, just look at nature today. Have you been to a zoo or aquarium lately? Animals are loaded with color. I mean, intense powerful color. Maybe try some of that gene splicing with some more vibrant specimens.

My wish list:

1) Tropical- Deep Reds and Vivid cobalt blue. Species- Red-Turquise Discus Fish
2) Marine- Saphire blues, bright yellows, black accent markings- Regal Blue Tang
3) Aviary- Light and Dark Emerald greens. splashes of blue- Peacock
4) Brush ( Predator Exclusive)- White, Black, Gold, Orange- Bengal Tiger
5) Arctic- Bright whites and creams- Polar Bear/ Beluga Whale
6) Subterranian- Deep and Iridescent Blacks- Indigo Snake
7) Toxic- Red, Yellow, Black, Lime green- Coral Snake

Just some fruit for thought.

With some of your suggestions, making paddocks with a lot of diversity would be basically impossible. I don't want everything fighting each other. Some of the fights are already unnatural.

Hi Frontier, I'm here to suggest something that would help you to make JWE a better game. Let's begin with some hints for free updates:

-Dinosaurus AI:
*Hadrosaurids, ornithomimids and pachycephalosaurids can run away from carnivores and the last ones can fight against small carnivores.
*Sleeping animations would add more realism.
*Herding.
*Velociraptor and Deynonichus pack hunting medium/large herbivores jumping on their back tearing them apart and also can jump on a single herbivore more carnivores that are pack hunting(also when a raptor jump on a Para that will not be instant kill but it will need some time, but more raptors jump on a Para and the kill will be quicker).
*make small carnivores able to fight bigger dinosaurus, for example a raptor(or a pack of raptor) versus a Giganotosaurus.
*make raptors climb light and medium fences.
*make small dinosaurus like struthimimus unable to break out from concrete fences.
*make Giganotosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus and Allosaurus able to kill Apatosaurus, Diplodocus and Camarasaurus. Infact in the firs Chricton's nove of Jurassic Park, the adult Rex take down an Apatosaurus.
*I don't know if this will be in the next update but I'll write it aniway: territorial fights and playing dinosaurus.
*poop animations, and the poop can be removed by ranger team.

-Terrain tools:
*more trees, like Pine trees, swamp trees(Mangroves, ecc..) and also deciduos trees.
*new ground brushes: sand, groung, mud and rocky.
*shrubs(like little-berry shrubs), dead shrubs(to make arid padocks), flower plains and swamp plants(canes, lily paths, ecc...)

-Guests:
*possibility to have a pannel for every guests that shows guest's preferences and thoughts(like in Jurassic Park operation genesis).
*add new kind of guests, like childrens and adolescents.
*new guests structures like bathrooms and resting places(places where guests can rest by sitting on benches and buying water/cola/beer ecc...).

-Rangers and ACU:
*add the possibility to rescue guests in eclosures by ranger jeeps or by helicopter because it's very annoyng when guests enter in paddocks and some dino kill them.
*add vehicles' destructibility to make it more realistic.
*add lethal ammo so that we can kill very dangerous dinosaurus.
*add security cams that tell us when a dinosaur is trying to break out.
*add sentry turrets that kills dinosaurus that enter in their range but with the possibility to pre set up what kind of dinosaurus to attack(only herbivores-only carnivores-all-none).

-Day and night ciclys!

-Decorations:
*Flags.
*Fountains.
*Benches and picnic tables.
*information and customable paddock signs("T-Rex Kingdom").
*trash bins.
*statues(John Hammond, Mr DNA and T-Rex statue) and skeletons.
*big entrance gate of Jurassic World.

-More attractions(maybe as DLC):
*hot air balloon tour(like in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis).
* safari tour like the one in Jurassic World in the Gallimimus' valley.
*viewing dome, a structure that has an undergroun tunnel that connects the entrance set out from the enclosures, to a structure inside the enclosure that allows the guests to observe dinosaurus closely(like the one in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis)

And now I'll suggest you, Frontier, a really BIG DLC that a lot of fans would love to play...SITE B DLC, a new mode different from the campaign where you can create fully functional ecosystem on a new island:

-Island:
*you can add the island that we have seen in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, where Lockwood wanted to transport Isla Nublar's dinosaurus or a random island generator system.
*you will be able to terraform the whole island and also dinos will be able to explore all over the island.

-Dinosaurus:
*add male dinosaurus with characteristics that distinguish them from females if possible. For example, a male Parasaurolophus will have a lonver crest.[able only in site B mode]
*with the addition of male dinos, add the possibility to have dino pairs.[able only in site B mode]
*add the possibility for dinosaurus to have nests and when a carnivore is near the nest, parents will attack or try to scare the predator.[able only in site B mode)]

-Babys:
*add baby dinosaurus with a growing cycle like this:egg->infant->juvenile->adolescent->sub-adult->adult.[campaign and site B mode]
*babys will recognise 2 their parents or can be adopted by 2 adult dinos.[campaign and site B mode]
*infants and juveniles will always be near the parents or near the nest.[campaign and site B mode]
*new animations for carnivores when they attack infant dinosaurus.

-Dinosaurus will not need the feeders, herbivores will herd eating grass, brushes and trees, also the carnivores will eat herbivores.

-new skins(I would love to see T-Rex's skin from JP the lost world, raptor's skins from JP the lost world and JP3(also blue, charlie, echo and delta's skins)

-New dinosaurus to increase variety in the game:
*Dryosaurus.
*Orolotitan.
*Ouranosaurus(I love it❤).
*Utahraptor.
*Carcharodontosaurus
*Pachyrhinosaurus.

I realy hope that you, Frontier, will read my suggestions, for make them you need a lot time, yes, but I'm certain that all the fans would love these additions. I love this game and hope that it could improve over time.

When herbivores panic, either from a jeep or carnivore, they have to panic away from the situation not towards it.

Last edited:
WHAT PEOPLE WANT MOST FOR JWE

1. IMPROVED dino AI / herding / pack hunting / sleeping dinos / interactions / breeding / battles
  2. new buildings / fences / gates / decorations / attractions / jurassic park buildings
  3. IMPROVED terrain tools / ground brushes / trees & plants / deep water
  4. new dinosaurs / aquatic dinos / flying dinos / baby dinos / skins
  5. larger islands / more build space / island generator
  6. IMPROVED park visitors / interactions / preferences / thoughts / resting / children
  7. mod support
  8. first person view / playable guests / playing as staff
  9. IMPROVED weather / day/night cycle / more weather conditions

Last edited:
Improvements to Evolution

Dear Frontier,

Thank you so much for making Jurassic World Evolution and allowing us Jurassic fans to experience and build the Jurassic Park of our dreams. To all the developers at Frontier, I wish to say you did a great job. Though the game can, should, and must improve upon the basis that has been set and strive for very great things. With this said below are my suggestions for things that I believe will make the game great and truly stand out as the definitive Jurassic Park/World game that will inspire so many and keep us fans coming back for so long to play this game, and eventually and hopefully see another Jurassic World Evolution game within the future that improves upon all that will have been done to this game. Without further adieu here are my suggestions:

Landscape: (*One of the most important improvements)
-More Ground Brushes (Ground, Rocky, Mountain, Mud, Sand, Swamp, Marsh, Desert, etc.)
-Larger and More Brush Sizes (Smaller brushes than the smallest we have currently and also bigger ones than the biggest we have currently)
-More Varied Tree Variety (Pine Forest Trees (Bit like in the T-Rex Kingdom); Jungle Trees (Tropical jungle, Rain forest jungle, etc.); Swamp/Marsh Trees (Mangroves and some similar plants); Deciduous (Trees you see in European forests with oaks, birch, etc.) Desert Trees (Desert Willow, Hyphaene thebaica, etc.).
-More Varied Shrub/Grass/Small Plant Variety (Shrubs (Little berry-like shrubs, etc.); High Grass (Just high grass); Flower Plain (High grass mixed with some flowers); Dead shrubs (Dead shrubs); Swamp (Canes, lily paths, ferns, etc.)
-Deeper water (Giving each level (1-6) a number and dino's like Gallimimus won't enter water lv. 4-6 because it's too deep. For dinosaurs that swim like Suchomimus or Spinosaurus you could add some animations these dinosaurs will swim on lv. 6 but walk on 1-4 for example. When you landscape water there will be certain depths (for example from 1m - 5m deep) will be 1 and from 5m - 10m will be 2. Should you make a DLC with aquatic creatures then you could expand 1-6 to 1-20. Credit to DionSmile).

Dinosaur Behavior:
-Sleeping animation
-Pack Hunting animations (Velociraptors and Deinoychus should be able coordinate with their own species to hunt a dinosaur as well as attack it together and kill it, like jumping on its back and slashing at it, etc.)
-Herding animations
-Fighting animations (Territorial fights, Fights for Dominance (To establish pack leader), Regular fights (Such as currently which the dinosaurs try to kill each other), etc.)
-More Socializing animations (Not just making a circle like it is currently in the game)
-Grazing animations
-Other animations (You decide what other ones as well)

Dinosaur Creation:
-Iconic movie skins (JP Velociraptor skin, Lost World Bull T-Rex Skin, etc.)
-More varied skins (Similar to the ones in the game in general, etc.)
-More gene modifications
-Modifications do more than just raise stats (Affect their behaviors/instincts as well. For example the aggressive instincts gene not only should boost the attack stat a lot but also make the dinosaur more prone to attacking other dinosaurs and wanting to hunt more often.)

Times of Day:
-More times of day (Currently there is only day, dusk and night. Could you implement a time of day such as was shown in the reveal trailer for the game where it was morning and there was very light fog).

Island:
-Larger spaces to build (Newer and larger islands way bigger than Nublar)

Other Suggestions:
-Can you make the Indominus Rex be able to camouflage as currently, besides its looks of being a hybrid, it doesn't really stand out as much as in the movies as being this all-impressive hybrid. I thought by giving it an ability to camouflage like it did in the movie the Indominus Rex could truly resemble its movie like form or at least close to it but also by having the ability to camouflage it could stand out from all the other dinosaurs in the game besides just its looks and sounds. (Note: By having this camouflage ability like it did in the movie it could add an extra layer of danger to contain it as it could disappear from you sometimes and when you physically try to look for it you can't until it gets out of camouflage or you can still see it if you open up the map as the its icon will show where its located. Can't make it too difficult)

Security:
-Larger and smaller fences
-More varied fence types (If you can think of any.)
-ACU Helicopter can shoot live ammunition (Using sniper rifles or assault rifles)

Decorations:
-Flags
-Signs (Paddock signs, Map signs)
-Fountains

I tried to be all inclusive with ideas I believe as well as the community would believe are important to add to the game. I would rank in terms of importance the suggestions from most to least as the following: 1) Landscape, 2) Dinosaur Behavior, 3) Dinosaur Creation, 4) Island, 5) Times of Day, 6) Security, 7) Other Suggestions, and 8) Decorations.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration and to heart and help make this game what it truly should and will be, the definitive Jurassic Park/World game. I look forward for your continued support and work in this game alongside us Jurassic fans. I again say keep up the tremendous and difficult, but great, work you have embarked on with Jurassic World Evolution.

Sincerely,
IndominusSun

....a good way to make the dinos feel even more alive would be to give them more animations besides walking, running, eating , drinking, fighting and socializing...

the only time they interact with other species is when they're fighting...other than that they act like every other dinosaur is invisible

they should have unique interactions with each other, like different carnivores interacting with each other through the fence, playfighting, behaviour that displays their moods etc

..and another thing, carnivores need to have more varied animations when they eat people cause it's allways the same sequence the human stumbles and falls and the carnivore walks over him and grabs him.... the carnivores should grab people while running for example

Last edited:
Defecation/Compsognathus Suggestions

Hi Frontier!

I understand that the size of Compsognathus prevents it from being added to the game as a proper dinosaur species, as they are too small and this creates a lot of issues.

In the Jurassic Park novel - the Compys were free roaming, in 2 groups, totaling almost 50 animals.
They were coprophagists - like dung beetles - they ate the fresh, vitamin rich droppings of the much larger animals. They also scavenged dead or dying animals.
They helped solve the massive clean-up problems faced by a park with 22 ton herbivores.

My suggestion is two-fold - have Compsognathus packs that appear only when a dinosaur defecates or dies, to clean up the mess.

This would require dinosaurs to defecate - which I think is sorely needed to make them more life-like (as well as day-night sleep cycles).
Then once a pile of droppings appears, a Compy pack stalks out of the bushes, cleans up the mess, and then retreat back into the foliage. Same for when a dinosaur dies (for any reason except sickness) - Compy pack appears and assists in clean up.

The population of Compys could be controlled from the Control Room, or add an additional function to hatcheries/ranger stations.
Could even add a new Compy Control building, where they could be housed at night (there's that day-night cycle again!) or attach their units to a petting zoo (hint hint).

More interaction and Co Op

Hi folks,

Have noticed there are numerous threads regarding wishlists and what you'd like to see in the game. So without further cluttering the forums, please place all of your ideas and wish lists as a reply to this thread here. You're welcome to post to this thread as much as you'd like.

Please note that posting here does not denote your idea will be added to the game.

I'd like to see if at all possible the ability to play as an actual person in the parks, not just taking control of a acu helicopter or ranger team jeep as well as being able to train a more advanced team for dinos like what Owen Grady did in Jurassic World (could be Ingen as an idea). In doing this you can create great opportunities for multiplayer (each person manages an island or you manage from the ground making it more team based, I know my wishlist is long but just adding more dinosaurs, excluding aquatic or airborn, would jot be the same as playing this amazing game with other people).

Customisable Terrain

It would be nice like JPOG to have an option to alter terrain before you start a park. Especially Isla Nublar as I like to start it with flat terrain, just makes it easier for me to design enclosures and scenery.

Random behavior and AI variety

More diversity for both animal and guest behavior (different actions, different reactions, random movements, random decisions, etc)

Last edited:
Agree

With some of your suggestions, making paddocks with a lot of diversity would be basically impossible. I don't want everything fighting each other. Some of the fights are already unnatural.
If frontier ends up developing a game similar to what you have suggested, for sure It would be the game of the decade. I love your suggestions.

Thanks for this game. Until now I had a lot of fun and I'm waiting for tomorrow's update.

Could you had 2 or 3 species of small carnivorous ? There's only 3 now and the ratio to the big canivorous is really huge. When I put small carnivorous with a big ones, after the third enclosure, I have no other choice than use a species already represented in the island.

When dinosaurs break free, it happen sometimes the tourists take shelter in the enclosure of said dinosaur. And when the wall became repairedn they are trapped. Shoul it be possible to allow the gards to rescue them ?

I hope there will soon be new skins for the CU helicopter.

I appreciate very much the gyrosphere attraction but it never works well when I build some. No doubt I don't master its use but as a tourist I would love it.
But for the time being, I think its potential is underestimated.
  • At the begining of Isla Sorna, I had the desire to create many enclosure for humans and use the gyrosperes as vehicles to travel to an enclosure to another. But we can't connect a gyroshpere station to another. I think that allow it would help to create a way for tourists to go to another part of the park in some cases.
  • For further, the upgrade could allow tourist to pilot their own gyrospheres and let them chose the station they will us to exit, when there are many.
  • Create a special door for enclosure wall that will allow the gyrosperes to go to an enclosure to another. Like a ride with parasorolauphus follod by the dilophosaurus' forest. And to prevent the passage of smal dinosaurs, it could have the form of a turnstile activated by the electronical signal of the gyrosphere.

Do you think a research upgrade for the gards to allow them to automatically fill the dinosaurs' feeders should be a waste ?

Thank for reading me and have a good day.

Suggestions

Good morning! Have you thought about introducing (in a future DLC) the species of Jurassic World Alive? I have seen that there are more than 30 species that are not in JWE, I leave a list (if you are interested)

Dimetrodon - Iguanodon - Concavenator - Irritator - Ornithomimus - Koolasuchus - Utahraptor - Monolophosaurus - Ouranosaurus- Pyroraptor - Rajasaurus - Kaprosuchus * Euplocephalus - Amargasaurus - Proceratosaurus - Tanycolagreus - Lythronax - Tarbosaurus - Ophiacodon - Secodontosaurus - Purussaurus - Erlikosaurus - Megalosaurus - Whuerosaurus - Diplocaulus - Nundasuchus - Argentinosaurus - Giraffatitan - Gorgosaurus - Sarcosuchus - Tenontosaurio - Tuojingosaurus - Einiosaurus.

Also, I would like to see some species seen in Jurassic Park Operation Genesis (Acrocanthosaurus - Carcharodontosaurus - Driosaur - Homenocephale)

Honestly, we've talked to other JWE players and, we've all agreed that we want to see these animals in the game, regardless of whether it's free DLC or paid.
If you do not understand something I'm saying, it's because I'm using Google Translate.

Regards and thanks for your time.

Big Tyrannosaurus issue/easy fix.

I have two, very important, points to make, here:
*In the two novels, and five movies, there is nothing suggesting that the Rex is a solitary creature. In fact, Buck and Doe, in both movie and book for The Lost World, live, and hunt, together. Rexy and Junior, in the first book, lived in the same enclosure. (We don't talk about the Rex in the third movie, as the stupid thing couldn't kill a Spinosaurus when it had it by the throat, and it's coloring doesn't match any of the other, seen, animals. One lone wolf, so to speak, isn't evidence against me, here.)
*In real paleontology, we have known, for a long time, that the Tyrannosaur lived in family groups. That would mean a handful of adults living together, specifically. More recently, it was found that the Rex may have, actually, hunted in packs. Similar, in theory, to a raptor species.
My purpose in this post is to request a very simple change to Jurassic World Evolution: Please let us house two Rexes together. I don't need a groups of them living together, though that would be awesome. I just want to be able to recreate Buck and Doe, my favorite, named, dinosaurs throughout all of the movies. There are other additions I would love to see in this game, and I am really excited about the new update. The one thing that would make this game perfect for me, is to house two Rexes together.
Looking forward to spending the next few years with you all on the islands!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom