Sidechat

Is it tricky doing that?
Well I tried following the map and it failed, also just look at this map, it looks mid at best.
Jun-go Zoo (2).png

Hey everybody
Something I thought of making, a semi realistic map or brochure of my zoos. Has anyone ever done that or is there a page dedicated to this idea?
Recently I've been doing maps for smaller areas within my recreation zoos using existing maps and tracing over them with a bright and colorful style (not exactly realistic but easy to look at) and building my own map for areas of a zoo that don't have a map by using shapes to construct the map myself. My maps are made in canva since I don't use adobe software.

My traced map using colorful shapes for different habitat groups and adding animal png pictures for the labels.
Prairie Dog.png

And the other version of my own built map for an indoor building using custom shapes but more wordy with no pictures.
Natural Encounters (1).png

neat, I am actually watching the zoo tour of this zoo, on the creatively named channel, zoo tours.
One of the best channels out there for zoo lovers! 😂 I watched that video too. I hope I get to meet the hippos! I'll be working with the reptiles, amphibians, and some small mammals/primates mainly.

One of the best channels out there for zoo lovers! 😂 I watched that video too. I hope I get to meet the hippos! I'll be working with the reptiles, amphibians, and some small mammals/primates mainly.
will you be working with our savoir, THE Prehensile-Tail Porcupine.
what, what did you think I would say.

So idk if this really belongs here or should go into the my pets thread, but i have a new obsession:
Its Lygodactylus williamsi, or the electric blue day gecko. Beside being an ELECTRIC BLUE gecko these guys are super interesting because they are really tiny (8cm), critically endagered and have a really cool almost symbiotic relationship with an, prehaps not coincidental, also critically endangered species of tree.
Ive been reading up on these guys for the last couple days and im just in love with them. Really want to do some more research on them and then maybe get myself a pair towards the summer. They would even perfectly fit the spare 40x40x60cm terrarium besides my chameleon geckos. And would make a perfect contrast next to them since they are, despite both being tiny geckos kinda polar opposits, one being briliantly colored speed demons and the others crypticly colored slowpokes :D

gecko.jpg

So idk if this really belongs here or should go into the my pets thread, but i have a new obsession:
Its Lygodactylus williamsi, or the electric blue day gecko. Beside being an ELECTRIC BLUE gecko these guys are super interesting because they are really tiny (8cm), critically endagered and have a really cool almost symbiotic relationship with an, prehaps not coincidental, also critically endangered species of tree.
Ive been reading up on these guys for the last couple days and im just in love with them. Really want to do some more research on them and then maybe get myself a pair towards the summer. They would even perfectly fit the spare 40x40x60cm terrarium besides my chameleon geckos. And would make a perfect contrast next to them since they are, despite both being tiny geckos kinda polar opposits, one being briliantly colored speed demons and the others crypticly colored slowpokes :D

View attachment 385463
You’ve got me obsessed now too 🤣

View attachment 385463
I still want Blue-Tongued Skink more, but I definitely want this to. anyway, its gorgeous.

View attachment 385463
When I was first getting into reptiles, these were at the top of my list. I ended going with a crested because they are easier and can actually be handled. These guys are certainly stunning!
Blue tongues are awesome! I love my little baguette :)

View attachment 385520
What a cutie! Indonesian? That enclosure looks so nice!

Top Bottom