Taranis Destroyed!

And here we see mysterious little Orty escaping shortly before the end.

Zrzut_ekranu_1484.png

There goes Tharg Dader escaping from his doomed.........well "big killy thing"(c)

🤨

(Please explain. My idiot brain is not getting it.)
There's not much to get, I'm just thinking of the sudden suitcases of money that became available once it became clear the Titans could be killed. Hoping the narrative goes more into that but I doubt it.

Anyone know which Titan is next on everyone's list?
Leigong.

I'm just thinking of the sudden suitcases of money that became available once it became clear the Titans could be killed. Hoping the narrative goes more into that but I doubt it.
Apparently it was independent donations rather than superpower leaders cackling in glee that they can soon return to bashing each other’s heads in over frozen rocks. Whether you believe that is a different matter.

I remain convinced blasting Titans to death is still a terrible idea. Not only because our chosen method of “disposal” is to make them suffer a slow, torturous death through complete overheating.

Leigong.

Apparently it was independent donations rather than superpower leaders cackling in glee that they can soon return to bashing each other’s heads in over frozen rocks. Whether you believe that is a different matter.

I remain convinced blasting Titans to death is still a terrible idea. Not only because our chosen method of “disposal” is to make them suffer a slow, torturous death through complete overheating.
I can buy independent donations more, actually. More like investments from those who can financially benefit from the dead Titans or better access to meta-alloys.

image.png

Anyone get a picture of the speed it pushed you backwards at?

[Chief S.O.] Judge Zero [HIVE]Today at 12:07 AM​

According to The Hive's science officer, Judge Zero, you were traveling at 5,000+ m/s when the wave passed you in your video.

Pf. I think you mean total absence thereof for anyone that didn’t set one before the tourists decided it’s time to start gawking at dead* Taranis, and the fighters began to move theirs to Leigong.

*Or is it …?
Nothing could survive that. Absolutely nothing.

Looks over his shoulder.

They are intelligent. Let the reality of what we have accomplished sink into their collective minds and let them decide to sue for peace.

If we're going to update power play, let them become a power within that organization and let's trade stuff. I'll just bet they even have pictures of their Queens feet (or whatever it is that they are called).

This has been a great experience, well done to all involved in making it happen. Seeing so many CMDRs in Open made for a really unique atmosphere, one of the kind I've rarely seen in multiplayer video games.

The only real issue for me is that the servers/netcode seems to be struggling a bit under the strain, I saw a few bugs I've never seen before. But hopefully FDev have taken these events as an opportunity to put the infrastructure under stress-testing and identify weak points.

Nothing could survive that. Absolutely nothing.

Looks over his shoulder.
I don’t know if you edited that small print in or I just missed it on first read, but I’ll say it anyway - there really shouldn’t be a debris field left after a miniature star was created where a Titan was before. Or not enough to really just be worth recovering.
Let the reality of what we have accomplished sink into their collective minds and let them decide to sue for peace.
Usually, the last few(two) times we made a significant military accomplishment against them, it just ed them off more. And we’re basically stuffing their… whatever the equivalent body part to heat vents would be, with Guardian nanobots. And we know they kind of hate Guardian technology. But yeah, nothing could go wrong and they won’t get angry about it or take countermeasures at any point(at the very latest whenever Leigong goes).

And if they begin to resist or be outright unaffected by the nanites? Well, was fun knowing you all.

Anyone get a picture of the speed it pushed you backwards at?
I’ve checked the video I recorded (no time right now to edit it properly & upload, alas) and the max speed before the thrusters kicked back in was 5,223 m/s.

Now that is no speed for a Cutter or 18,000 km/h in real space. That is just silly.
To be honest, what is really silly are those speed limits. Real-life satellites in Earth’s orbit zip past each other (and sometimes into each other) at 7,000+ m/s. (But that’s another story…)

But what is sustaning anti-guardian field in the system now?
The inertia of the servers, of course. 😜
Incidentally, last time I checked (i.e. yesterday) the field was magically disappearing whenever I dropped at what was left of Taranis.

Top Bottom