Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Nice to see some familiar names still st work. First time in the black stuff in 2 years (the dropping of consoles took the edge off for me). Have forgotten more than I ever knew - 15 mins to remember how to bring up the galaxy map! 😂

Still, nice to drop off some reactive armour and complete a mission for the first time in a loooong time. Maybe I should finally take that trip to the other end of the galaxy and visit Beagle Point for a giggle…

"Oooh, this will be worth something!"
reaches for genetic scanner
remembers this is Enshrouded, not ED :ROFLMAO:

ens_not_elite_01.jpg

Nice to see some familiar names still st work. First time in the black stuff in 2 years (the dropping of consoles took the edge off for me). Have forgotten more than I ever knew - 15 mins to remember how to bring up the galaxy map! 😂

Still, nice to drop off some reactive armour and complete a mission for the first time in a loooong time. Maybe I should finally take that trip to the other end of the galaxy and visit Beagle Point for a giggle…
Welcome back!

I trust you killed them all to cover your embarrassment at turning up to the party in the wrong thing.
It was like being told the party was fancy dress and everyone laughing as it wasn't.

I mean, it had no defence stuffs at all and a shotgun built for stealth. And a P-15 (the "P" standing for "peashooter").

I'd like to say I committed suicide to change loadouts but, in actual fact, I was just gunned down with extreme prejudice - the enemy faction being rated hostile to me. Which I'd worked really hard to achieve.

Welcome back.

"Oooh, this will be worth something!"
reaches for genetic scanner
remembers this is Enshrouded, not ED
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 388048
My CMDR is still on vacation because he bought a Metro games bundle on sales recently. Well, taking down scavs with the help of darkness and suppressed weaponry was like the everyday life, but starring at some strange flora wishing he had a genetic sampler ended pretty bad for him.
He also discovered while playing some ww1 plane sim what an actual paper plane is. At least, they can use gimballed kinetic, but someone has to man the thing. No plasma, though.

Well, at least this beer fueled merc, lazy explorer, is having some interest about XX-XXI centuries Antiquity, so let's not discourage him with... complicated details!

My CMDR is still on vacation because he bought a Metro games bundle on sales recently. Well, taking down scavs with the help of darkness and suppressed weaponry was like the everyday life, but starring at some strange flora wishing he had a genetic sampler ended pretty bad for him.
He also discovered while playing some ww1 plane sim what an actual paper plane is. At least, they can use gimballed kinetic, but someone has to man the thing. No plasma, though.
Reminds me of the story “Hawk Among the Sparrows” by Dean McLaughlin, I would have included an informative cover picture but I am having upload issues google will in this case help.

Well, at least this beer fueled merc, lazy explorer, is having some interest about XX-XXI centuries Antiquity, so let's not discourage him with... complicated details!

Are you sure?
Perhaps you should check the clock in your cockpit to confirm it.
This thief is a regular. Last weekend of March is when he strikes. And I have some clocks in my house that recieve a time signal and therefore adjust automatically, while some others don't. Easy to spot if you have different timezones in the same room.
I got robbed last week
(Went to Europe, and arrived back just in time... err)
Double jetlag! Ouch.

Hmm.

I wish Inara was a little more "real time". Sometimes I get to a system that reportedly has lots of CZ's only to find the system state or faction state or somesuch has changed and all the CZ's are gone.

This thief is a regular. Last weekend of March is when he strikes. And I have some clocks in my house that recieve a time signal and therefore adjust automatically, while some others don't. Easy to spot if you have different timezones in the same room.
I have some of those but half of them set the time off by an hour or sometimes two, you could almost imagine they were picking up the signal from another country.

I also have some that have the icon on the display to show that they could do this but actually they can't so they need to be done manually.

Top Bottom