General Gameplay JP'93 (and Site-B'97-2001) Buildings Pack DLC

I can not believe it!!

This completely discourages me, I hope that when they finish delivering updates or DLC's, "release" something similar modding tools, so people will definitely get what they want.
And if not they do not want?
mrw_i_find_bits_of_my_sons_favorite_cereal_in

I have to admit this bummed me out too. I've decided to take a break from the game. It's been a bumpy nine months.

Same here, I try to start up the game for an hour each time I'm on my PC but it's be hard as I just don't have the motivation to do so anymore. I'm finding myself restarting LEGO Jurassic World and playing that over this more and more these past weeks. The game really has stagnated for me and I hope the April update and any possible DLC breath some life into this game as it is in my top three favourite games. I love the Jurassic Park franchise the absolute most, which is why I'm holding on to hope that JW:E gets the love and attention it needs in the next few months

I guess this goes to show that Universal is keeping tight reigns on Frontier. Because I can't think of any logical reasons for this.

That's just, wow. I don't even have words to describe how sad this makes me. I been defending this game since Day 1 of release, and even thought I am very tried of doing so, I will keep defending it UNTIL June 12 2019! I was very impressed with the Wu update that came out with the DLC. Combined with the $6 dollar DLC, I felt really optimistic about the future of this game. I was hoping we get 4 Big updates and 2 major dlcs before we hit the one year mark. But instead we are looking at best 3 major updates and a HUGE maybe for DLC no. 2 before we hit the post 1 year mark. Answers like this are pants on head silly, so the 1993 Jeep is ok, but a red,green, yellow skin for the jeep or the Original Visitor Center is "pushing it" I am the type of guy that has bought all DLC's and Deluxe edition at full price, but if the next DLC doesn't have new buildings (and I am not talking about a useless weather station you only really need on 2 maps), park decorations, or new terrain, I am going to pass on buying the next dlc. I really want to believe in Frontier, but the clock is ticking. We want to stay true to the World franchise but having a similar skin color to Blue is not ok? Do you know how pants on head silly that sounds. Honestly, at this point we are just better off with a Jurassic World Patch for Planet Coaster than this situation.

I guess I have nothing to announce on whether I'm buying the game.

Shame. Frontier can talk a big game on their support for their product but this has been something that's been requested since literally day 1(I signed up for the the JWE forums within the first few days of launch, IIRC) and people were asking for this even back then. Absolutely no reason why they couldn't have game-planned for this during development, or immediately after launch.

I guess I have nothing to announce on whether I'm buying the game.

Shame. Frontier can talk a big game on their support for their product but this has been something that's been requested since literally day 1(I signed up for the the JWE forums within the first few days of launch, IIRC) and people were asking for this even back then. Absolutely no reason why they couldn't have game-planned for this during development, or immediately after launch.

This is in reference to Goner's screencap of Frontier basically blowing off our request for the 93 skins/asset additions. I quoted it but I have no idea why it didn't include the quote.

Admittedly, Frontier's response is truly a bummer. My only hope, is the statement "no announcements about that currently". Since Frontier never announce things until the day of their release, there is still hope. So far the top requested items have been added in; unfortunately, that is offset by Frontier's inability to provide us, their dedicated fan base, with any sort of timeline or feedback about our requests. Hopefully, this is on their development radar, and they just don't want to tell anyone

jsi7iv, I really hope you are right, at the same time, has Challenge mode even come close to "highly requested" also while I like the viewing pov, it's just a camera box, I could see if it had a filter so it looks like you are looking out the window of the viewing vent or the monorail. I will agree resizing, 24 daylight cycle, and adjusting dino comfort are all high request, so I do have some hope. The big issues is when we hit the post release one year mark, if this game isn't going to hit it out of the ball park by then, well it's going to be impossible to defend.

-Buildings
*The original Visitor Center
*The Jurassic Park gate. (Allow us to attach fences from the sides, also allow paths and Jungle Explorer to go toward.)
*Fences like in the Jurassic Park film.
*The Shelter can look like the Bunker from the Jurassic Park film.
*The Hotel can look like the hotel from Jurassic Park Builder game.
*The Restaurant can look like Thunder Falls from Universal Orlando.
*The Fast Food can look like Pizza Predatoria from Universal Orlando.
*The Gift Shop can look like Jurassic Outfitters from Universal Orlando.

-Attractions
*The Jungle Explorer
*River Adventure, like the ride in Universal Orlando.
*Waterpark.
*Coaster Ride, like the Bone Shaker from Jurassic Park the Game.
*Treetop Gazers, like the concept art from JW.

They could implement classic style for buildings this way:

Jeep Wrangler 1993.png

Player could choose the building (let’s say the Innovation Centre) and change the skin by selecting the paint roller icon (similarly to Ranger Station or Helicopter), after that there could be an option to select 2015 or 1993 style (the Innovation Centre would change into Visitor Centre). It is worth to mention that the available cars in Ranger Station menu have also different shapes (1993 Jeep has different form than ordinary Ranger Jeep), that’s why the devs could also change the shapes of the buildings (for example, thay could make them taller). The Arrival Point could be change into Helipad or a station for Jeeps. The buildings could also change their names like Innovation/Visitor Centre or Fast-Food into Kiosk (like one from the JPOG). What do you think about this?

I completely agree, giving more skin options helps make our parks look different and uinqe.

I don't think that would work. I imagine the buildings differ in size and shape.
The idea is that the building would be decided before construction, so once you pick a stlye and build that building will be in that style until you bulldoze it down. Regardless I don't care how it's implmated, just that it makes it into the final game. If the leaks are true we just need to wait until December, at this point it's a case of it happing or not.

The idea is that the building would be decided before construction, so once you pick a stlye and build that building will be in that style until you bulldoze it down. Regardless I don't care how it's implmated, just that it makes it into the final game. If the leaks are true we just need to wait until December, at this point it's a case of it happing or not.

It wouldn't make sense for both sets of buildings to be available simultaneously.

It wouldn't make sense for both sets of buildings to be available simultaneously.
Why? I feel like maybe we are just mis-communicating here, I am saying as you work thru the game you unlock different skins for your buildings, take the Innovation Center. Lets say you unlock the OG Visitor Center. When you go to your build menu for the Entertainment Building it gives you the option to chose Innovation Center or Visitor Center. At the end of the day I don't care how it's implemented, just that the building makes it into the game. While I love this game and I appreciate that we have more building options compared to JP:OG, the amount of buildings in the game is still small, it's great that we got 6 new dinos, maybe 3 more before July, But would it kill them to add some new buildings too. Everyone's park is just a combination of the same 7 buildings with 3-5 of those cold white hotels. I just want some new builds so that's a huge reason why I am pushing for 1993 assets, something to mix it up. I just hope that the devs see these threads and deliver more buildings.

I'm all for the 93 park skins. It's been my biggest wish since the game launched. All I'm saying is it wouldn't make sense to build a park that mixes buildings from JP and JW together. I would rather have a designated sandbox on Nublar where you can rebuild JP. It would have a port and a helipad, JP banners, tour vehicles, original fences and buildings, and the guests wouldn't have smartphones.

Top Bottom