JP'93 (and Site-B'97-2001) Buildings Pack DLC

I'm all for the 93 park skins. It's been my biggest wish since the game launched. All I'm saying is it wouldn't make sense to build a park that mixes buildings from JP and JW together. I would rather have a designated sandbox on Nublar where you can rebuild JP. It would have a port and a helipad, JP banners, tour vehicles, original fences and buildings, and the guests wouldn't have smartphones.
Ok I understand where you are coming from, a lot of fellow fans love that level detail. I understand what you want, but it looks like the leaks are real so we will see Fountiers final call.

At this point it seems that the leak is indeed likely real. But this does not mean that everything in the leak will come to pass. Firstly, it didn't get everything exactly right, such as the date of the summer DLC and the third dinosaur. Secondly; plans can change. Just because something is planned or even being made doesn't mean it will see the light of day. So while the likelyhood of there being a 1993 DLC is significantly increased, people should still take this with a grain of salt.

If the leak is indeed true then I hope that they would add specific skins not only for the buildings but also for the dinosaurs, like the brown skin of the sick Triceratops, the green Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, the original Gallimimus, all various skins for Raptors, Brachiosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, Ankylosaurus with black armour and red head, Parasaurolophus from "The Lost World" and "Jurassic Park 3" as well as the classic Stegosaurus (although it would be cool if they decided to go for more green variation like the one in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for Stego). What do you guys think?

If the leak is indeed true then I hope that they would add specific skins not only for the buildings but also for the dinosaurs, like the brown skin of the sick Triceratops, the green Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, the original Gallimimus, all various skins for Raptors, Brachiosaurus from Jurassic Park 3, Ankylosaurus with black armour and red head, Parasaurolophus from "The Lost World" and "Jurassic Park 3" as well as the classic Stegosaurus (although it would be cool if they decided to go for more green variation like the one in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis for Stego). What do you guys think?
It's not impossible, at teh end of the day I only care about building skins since we only have one type, but all the dinos have multiple skins.

As many of you may know, there are certain rumors on youtube channels of a supposed future DLC about this request!
We look forward to it being so ... At last the dream of many will come true!

Let's make this topic TOP, so that more fans comment on this idea.

As many of you may know, there are certain rumors on youtube channels of a supposed future DLC about this request!
We look forward to it being so ... At last the dream of many will come true!

Let's make this topic TOP, so that more fans comment on this idea.
I 100% agree, even if it is in the works, there is a lot of development time between now and December, it is vital to show how important this is to the fan base and the consumer base of this game, in a perfect world it would be free, but I am willing to put my money down on a DLC with Jurassic Park Assets. It is imporant we let the devs know how much we want this DLC and what we want from it!

Top Bottom