Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

Are those stations burning? If they are, it's the third time they're attacked, isn't it?

And Palin's base... Can we get there to check what's going on?

People over there now.
Are those stations burning? If they are, it's the third time they're attacked, isn't it?

And Palin's base... Can we get there to check what's going on?

Now the ships are building at full speed, within events "the Enclave."
Question: are the ships that society builds, equipped with AX technology? We plan to send them practically to a place bordering the native worlds of the Thargoids ... what about security on these ships? Tactical AX team and security service approved these projects? Developers know?

Attachments

• ED-RoyalSpud-Megaship-Thargoid-1.jpg
    ED-RoyalSpud-Megaship-Thargoid-1.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 161
Just went to his base to check things out. Base looks operational, I even asked to dock and the robot voice accepted. But I canceled, 2 scouts were looming around and I took good care of them. Two more showed up but they immediately ran away and opened up one of theirs hyperspace rift. Never saw a scout do one! Suddenly a whole cloud of them showed up plus an Interceptor. I was mopping the scouts, when the usual crowd of Thargoid Lovers showed up, thought they came to help at first, but shortly after my shields were gone, hull 80% and I had to flee. Fun stuff!

For those who are interested:
Maia A3A
Coordinates: 38 ; 170

Just went to his base to check things out. Base looks operational, I even asked to dock and the robot voice accepted. But I canceled, 2 scouts were looming around and I took good care of them. Two more showed up but they immediately ran away and opened up one of theirs hyperspace rift. Never saw a scout do one! Suddenly a whole cloud of them showed up plus an Interceptor. I was mopping the scouts, when the usual crowd of Thargoid Lovers showed up, thought they came to help at first, but shortly after my shields were gone, hull 80% and I had to flee. Fun stuff!

For those who are interested:
Maia A3A
Coordinates: 38 ; 170
Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to break out the chungus ship for this'n.

So Prof Palin has set up shop in Arque

Arque
"A growing colony that formally joined the Alliance in 3278. Many of the local corporations are now subsidiaries of Wreaken Construction and Mining."

Wreaken Construction and Mining.
Noted for their facilities in the COL 70 sector

So Prof Palin has set up shop in Arque

Arque
"A growing colony that formally joined the Alliance in 3278. Many of the local corporations are now subsidiaries of Wreaken Construction and Mining."

Wreaken Construction and Mining.
Noted for their facilities in the COL 70 sector
Hmm, interesting about the Wreaken construction connection.....
The whole thing reads like a PMF (wings of the void) which only got their description added and not the actual faction (which happens; we caused that for one pmf request... description got added to the system, but pmf itself got rejected)

Top Bottom