JWE Screenie(s)...

It's a lazy Bank Holiday...

sbfqn6bqwri31.jpg

As one who has done field work in the Kaiparowits formation it's exciting to see one of the dinosaurs from the area finally make it into the game!! Kosmoceratops next please! Or gryposaurus, or Utahceratops... Y'know what any of them are good :p
nudiNML.png

My nasutoceratops exploring their new home!
Y0v09AM.jpg

Well aware this is not a screenshot but it is of the Kaiparowits formation! The jacket behind me is a piece of a hadrosaur skin imprint we excavated for the NHMU.

Isla Tacano's newest exhibit, Ceratopsid Crater. Figured with going through a new playthrough, new dinosaur just released, what better way to celebrate than to get a little more creative than I usually do.

It's also one of the few with the Steppe and Arid skins that I genuinely like, as I mostly prefer Rainforest and Jungle skins.

Anyways, meteor struck the island thousands of years ago, and while the crater itself is being reclaimed by the native flora, the blasted rocky remnants and large pond are holdovers from the island's space-faring visitor in ages past.

I'm not so certain I'd like to be on the receiving end of these horns if Jurassic World ever did a running of the bulls, so to speak.

But the Nasutoceratops' do love the rain!

Isla Tacano's newest exhibit, Ceratopsid Crater. Figured with going through a new playthrough, new dinosaur just released, what better way to celebrate than to get a little more creative than I usually do.

It's also one of the few with the Steppe and Arid skins that I genuinely like, as I mostly prefer Rainforest and Jungle skins.

Anyways, meteor struck the island thousands of years ago, and while the crater itself is being reclaimed by the native flora, the blasted rocky remnants and large pond are holdovers from the island's space-faring visitor in ages past.

View attachment 141571
View attachment 141572

I'm not so certain I'd like to be on the receiving end of these horns if Jurassic World ever did a running of the bulls, so to speak.

View attachment 141573

View attachment 141574
View attachment 141575
View attachment 141576
View attachment 141577
You stole my idea 😉😉😉! I have a ceratopsid crater on Nublar. What are the odds of some else thinking of that idea? Of course mine is more steep and rocky, while yours is vegitated.

View attachment 141571
View attachment 141572

View attachment 141573

View attachment 141574
View attachment 141575
View attachment 141576
View attachment 141577

Super pretty enclosure ♥

Top Bottom