System:
Trojan Belt

Loijoae ZV-T c17-0
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 5th 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9th 3306
Construction Location:Panoi - Garen Hub
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):July 4, 3306
Maiden Jump(s):Ross 310
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:5%
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:Will Buy Tritium at 15,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium at 30,000 CR/T
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Unknown at this time
Carrier Info (optional):All commanders are welcome to crew the Roddenberry for exploration and mining. The intention is to have a positive crew who supports one another in their endeavors, creating lasting friendship. Of all the benefits, this is probably the best one.

Communications

Feel free to contact me through the forums. You can also reach me via DSSA Gene Roddenberry Discord at https://discord.gg/wsAuxhx. If nothing else, drop by and show your support.

I appreciate your time and all the dedication of the commanders around the galaxy. I look forward to seeing you in the black!
Screenshot:View attachment 177620

- DSSA Gene Roddenberry has been added. (y)

Name:Ringed sisters
Game map search ref:Eoch Flyuae IM-V e2-4339
Description:A ringed WW orbited by a terraformable ringed WW moon.
Screenshot reference:
Eoch_Flyuae_IM-V_e2-4339_20200704-150524.png
Eoch_Flyuae_IM-V_e2-4339_20200704-150008.png
EliteDangerous64_2020-07-04_16-59-38.png

Last edited:
I am at this location now and the DSSA Gene Roddenberry is nowhere to be seen.

It sounds like there's a bug where sometimes the carriers aren't visible if they're not close to the jump-in location. Have you tried both the FSS and the NAV panel on the left? It might show in one but not the other. Otherwise you'd probably have to fly to whichever planet it's orbiting. I've only seen a few reports of this sort of thing, so I'm not sure how often commanders are affected by it.

----

Having said that, I'm not sure if this carrier actually deployed? The GMP location matches its DSSA tracker destination (Loijoae ZV-T c17-0), however its most recent EDDN info shows it in Hypoea Pri IF-C b2-0, as of today. The DSSA tracker also doesn't show it as deployed. It looks to me like it hasn't arrived yet, which means it shouldn't have the GMP POI yet.

It sounds like there's a bug where sometimes the carriers aren't visible if they're not close to the jump-in location. Have you tried both the FSS and the NAV panel on the left? It might show in one but not the other. Otherwise you'd probably have to fly to whichever planet it's orbiting. I've only seen a few reports of this sort of thing, so I'm not sure how often commanders are affected by it.

----

Having said that, I'm not sure if this carrier actually deployed? The GMP location matches its DSSA tracker destination (Loijoae ZV-T c17-0), however its most recent EDDN info shows it in Hypoea Pri IF-C b2-0, as of today. The DSSA tracker also doesn't show it as deployed. It looks to me like it hasn't arrived yet, which means it shouldn't have the GMP POI yet.

Yes, I checked both the FSS and Nav panel. I took a detour enroute to The Veils as had hoped to repair my FSD there, but as you say it doesn't seem to have arrived yet. Thanks for checking.

----

Indeed, it's possible that he may not have arrived yet, but since the Commander had said he would be in position July 4th, we waited to put him in position on that date.

Name: Miner's Surprise

Discovered by: Alex Miner

Date: July 2, 3306

Description: A Tri3 hotspot discovered by CMDR Alex Miner during the DSSA Callisto's Respite Expedition. Miner selected the name because he was transiting the system and scanned it out of habit. To his surprise, planet 5 had a pristine ring with three overlapping Tritium hotspots. The Tri3 overlaps a Grandidierite hotspot, as well.

Image: See attachment.

Attachments

• Miners_Surprise_Tri3.jpg
    Miners_Surprise_Tri3.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 271
Name:Eloping Shepherds
Game map search ref:Eoch Flyuae EM-L d8-478
Description:Just outside the rings of a Gas Giant teeming with water based life these two rocky moons B 1 a and B 1 b orbit so close to each other that they are about one radius apart. The story goes that these were two shepherd moons that became so close that they eloped and moved away from the rings.

Both planets are landable and have volcanism Minor Rocky Magma and Minor Metalic Magma

The rings on planet B3 contain a Tritium hotspot
Screenshot reference:
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

I’m not sure offhand off the rarity of a ringed WW with a ringed WW moon.... but at least make an attempt at a good name, eh?
On the other hand, asking someone for a new name when you're going to reject the submission some months later anyway won't exactly make them happy.
A water world with a water moon is on your "exploration rarities and statistics" list as "Less rare WW than you might expect", with 6,500 known then, and I just checked: 7,748 pairs now.

Carrier’s Insignia:None at this time
Carrier Name:DSSA Manatee
Carrier Class:Drake Class
Designated Region:Outer Orion-Perseus Conflux
System:Eolls Graae TA-K C10-5
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 23rd 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 17th 3306
Construction Location:Jaques Station, Colonia
Maiden Jump(s):Alberta (June 19th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):July 8th 3306
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:0%
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:None at this time
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Eolls Graae PM-S B21-4 1
Carrier Info (optional):DSSA Manatee was launched in order to assist deep space explorers in their journeys, providing them with an anchor point where they can maintain their ships while enjoying the many amenities available on board.

It was established in a binary solar system home to a pair of Earth-Like worlds orbiting each other. It carries a fleet of science vessels, whose mission is to observe primitive civilizations and lifeforms present on these worlds.

Its close proximity to a nearby Nebula also makes it a strategic location for explorers of all horizons to come and visit.
Screenshot:
Screenshot_0100.jpg

Last edited:
On the other hand, asking someone for a new name when you're going to reject the submission some months later anyway won't exactly make them happy.
A water world with a water moon is on your "exploration rarities and statistics" list as "Less rare WW than you might expect", with 6,500 known then, and I just checked: 7,748 pairs now.
It was pretty enough that I was at least thinking about it before looking it up!

Carrier’s Insignia:None at this time
Carrier Name:DSSA Manatee
Carrier Class:Drake Class
Designated Region:Outer Orion-Perseus Conflux
System:Eolls Graae TA-K cC10-5
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 23rd 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 17th 3306
Construction Location:Jaques Station, Colonia
Maiden Jump(s):Alberta (June 19th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):July 8th 3306
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Universal Cartographics
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:None at this time
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Eolls Graae PM-S B21-4 1
Carrier Info (optional):DSSA Manatee was launched in order to assist deep space explorers in their journeys, providing them with an anchor point where they can maintain their ships while enjoying the many amenities available on board.

It was established in a binary solar system home to a pair of Earth-Like worlds orbiting each other. It carries a fleet of science vessels, whose mission is to observe primitive civilizations and lifeforms present on these worlds.

Its close proximity to a nearby Nebula also makes it a strategic location for explorers of all horizons to come and visit.
Screenshot:
View attachment 180438

- DSSA Manatee added. :cool:

Last edited:
Name: Stepping Stones Path

Description: A path to reach Magellan Star, discovered during the Eastern Promise Expedition, that slashes down the minimum jump range required to 42.006 Ly.

Path:
Star Distance
Ood Fleau YV-E d11-0 61.22
Ood Fleau TL-L c21-0 43.37
OOD FLEAU vp-g d10-1 53.20
OOD FLEAU mz-o c19-0 61.72
OOD FLEAU JT-Q C18-0 82.91
YAIMUAE OF-L D9-1 72.51
YAIMUAE PF-L D9-0 77.58
YAIMUAE QF-L D9-0 69.39
OOD FLEAU UJ-I D9-0 66.38
Ood Fleau QD-K d8-0 82.44
Ood Fleau RO-I d9-0 27.87
Ood Fleau WU-G d10-0 80.74
Ood Fleau YP-G d10-1 38.92
Ood Fleau xu-g d10-0 81.11
Ood Fleau CB-F d11-0 72.25
Ood Fleau DB-F d11-0 74.81
Ood Fleau ZU-G d10-0 84.01
Ood Fleau WJ-I d9-0 65.17
Ood Fleau TD-K d8-0 71.68
Ood Fleau YJ-I d9-0 77.34
ood fleau cq-g d10-0 79.76
ood fleau dq-g d10-0 80.29
Ood Fleau ZJ-I d9-0

DSSA Fleet Carrier Deployment POI

Carrier’s Insignia:
DSSA-Callisto-Logo.png
Carrier Name:DSSA Callisto
Carrier Class:Nautilus Class
Designated Region:Arcadian Stream
System:Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 26, 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9, 3306
Construction Location:Shifnalport, Diso
Maiden Jump(s):BD-22 3573 for fueling (June 9, 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):July 10, 3306
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:Will Buy Tritium at 40,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium at 40,000 CR/T
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7 A 1 B Ring (Tri3, in-system, The Pumpkin Patch)
Carrier Info (optional):DSSA Callisto participated in the Aphelion Expedition departing from the Bubble to Explorer's Anchorage in June 3306. It then proceeded as flagship for the DSSA Callisto's Respite Expedition to the Watkuweis sub-region of Arcadian Stream and conducted scouting and exploration operations to identify a suitable deployment system. During this period, members of the expedition discovered a trifecta of valuable Tritium-3 hotspots in the area (Wren's Rest, the Pumpkin Patch, and Miner's Surprise). DSSA Callisto formally deployed to the Pumpkin Patch on July 10, 3306 where it provides support services for deep space explorers and fueling for transiting fleet carriers. CMDRs are welcome to visit Callisto in Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7, the Gateway to the East!
Screenshot:
Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7 (20200711-135804).jpg

Top Bottom