3309 Holiday Event

So the repaints are not actually called "red snowfall" etc but are actually called "party, holly, mistletoe*"? Is that right?

*( why do people kiss under something called "poo on a twig"? :sick: )
You should never ever ask a question like that, if you can’t come up with an answer yourself you are probably too innocent for the answers you would find.

I love the event. I did last year’s As well. It would be great if they didn’t repeat the prizes from previous years, though. I was a bit disappointed not to get a different jumper, bobbles and cannons

i still cant get the jumper no matter what i try.wonder its because i deleted the messangers or didnt crack the code myself.also may be its the skin i bought and equiped,doesnt matter now had a laugh doing it either way.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
i still cant get the jumper no matter what i try.wonder its because i deleted the messangers or didnt crack the code myself.also may be its the skin i bought and equiped,doesnt matter now had a laugh doing it either way.
Which suit are you trying to modify? Needs to be Artimus, Maverick or Dominator, it won't work on the default flight suit.

maverick.youre spoilers show a different load out to mine i dont have the maverick ARMED, mine just show the g5 mav suit and the normal options,ive missed something,not to worry,cant do a screen shot sry,

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
maverick.youre spoilers show a different load out to mine i dont have the maverick ARMED, mine just show the g5 mav suit and the normal options,ive missed something,not to worry,cant do a screen shot sry,
Ah that's just what I've renamed mine to (after adding guns to the loadout), its a standard g5 maverick. If you have equipped a new appearance to your suit, you will need to replace the 'torso' that comes with it with the christmas jumper. :)

got it flossy thanks,easy when you know lol, i had a suit skin on,removed that as you said and there was my jumper haha,now im of to assissinate a pirate in a green santa jumper,then have a beer and kick myselfe for not thinking of that .

Top Bottom