COMPLETED CG Aid Achilles Aerospace in Researching Titan Travel Technology

How do I then exclude these items from the list ?
In the contacts tab, select any item and click "add to ignore list" and then it will be ignored by your limpets and not appear in your radar. It will still be visible in the contact list, but it will be greyed out at the bottom of the list (where you can select it and remove it from the ignore list if you want to).

To get into a higher contribution band after all you might be the top of the top 10 with a mere 40+ handed in.
I think the point is that there's no real benefit to getting into the higher bands, you get a few more credits when it closes but the time you spent on it could have earned much more in any one of a number of ways.

So, unless you're going for bragging rights of being the top contributer to a realitively low-numbers CG, there's little to gain.

My reason for collecting more than 1 TDC, it could be an ingredient in unlocking a new FSD or something. If it's on a per unlock basis like the V1 FSD, then I'm gonna want at least 5.
Beat me to it. What if Python 2 requires some of these new mats as an unlock just to buy it? Plot twist. At the least, new propulsion/FSD stuff might be incoming so a little extra space dedicated to a rare mat is a "better safe than sorry" thing for me. Presently wondering if I can clear more space by getting rid of guardian tablets and related "junk" at this point.

Beat me to it. What if Python 2 requires some of these new mats as an unlock just to buy it? Plot twist. At the least, new propulsion/FSD stuff might be incoming so a little extra space dedicated to a rare mat is a "better safe than sorry" thing for me. Presently wondering if I can clear more space by getting rid of guardian tablets and related "junk" at this point.
I have been gathering thargoid materials from Taranis at the same time as I have been searching for the drive modules, precisely just in case that whatever this CG is about (new FSD? new FSD booster? new FSD engineering? something else related?) requires such materials to be unlocked.

In the contacts tab, select any item and click "add to ignore list" and then it will be ignored by your limpets and not appear in your radar. It will still be visible in the contact list, but it will be greyed out at the bottom of the list (where you can select it and remove it from the ignore list if you want to).
I'm sorry, but it's a translation difficulty.
I was not asking how to add, but how to remove.
I.e. to remove from the sheet I have to find this material at the beginning. That's not even funny.

I.e. to remove from the sheet I have to find this material at the beginning. That's not even funny.
Yes it seems a little odd that you need to be in range of the material to remove it from the list but you had to be in that situation to add it in the first place and if you can’t find it to remove it from the list then it isn’t there for your limpets to collect so the fact they are set to ignore doesn’t actually matter.

Last edited:
I found an easy way to start adding items to the ignore list whilst mining for CG stuff not the usual Platinum, Osmium and Painite.

When collecting with your limpets (both Mining and Titan 'Salvage'), close the Cargo Hatch.
The limpets will wait outside and you will see all items around you in Contacts List.
Browse through and set ones not required to ignore or set the ones you do want.
Deploy Cargo Hatch and carry on.

Yes it seems a little odd that you need to be in range of the material to remove it from the list but you had to be in that situation to add it in the first place and if you can’t find it to remove it from the list then it isn’t there for your limpets to collect so the fact they are set to ignore doesn’t actually matter.
Is the blacklist reset to zero after the jump ? Do I have to go through the contact sheet every time to re-enable the stuff I spent ?

Is the blacklist reset to zero after the jump ? Do I have to go through the contact sheet every time to re-enable the stuff I spent ?
The ignore list is only altered by you selecting an item on the contact list and then adding it or removing it from the list. Jumping or logging off have no effect on it.

If the item is a mining fragment that contains two things you can set each one independently.

I have made 20 passes through the debris field and have not seen 1 titan drive component. I'm piling up a lot of other mats. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Interesting ... now on my last run I killed all those hunters (5) flying around and returned with 6 tidan drive components ... coincidence very likely, but I remained the same time with 2 caustic sinks +1 rearm to each and before I found 1-2 tdc.

Last edited:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Once something is set to Ignore it will show in faded text in the Contacts panel if there is any around. At that point you can select it and remove it from Ignore.

Top Bottom