Be honest everyone. Who will most likely purchase the Python MkII..?

Well I think this CMDR is settled on a ship name at this point and hope to make many memories in it. You know, the important stuff. Ahhh the slow game doth reign surpreme

Just gotta make it to town and do the deed (the CR). WAHOOO!

Getting back to being honest, I'd have probably bought the red presouped model too for a reference ship / classic, if I were happier about the recent ARX kerfuffle And I don't mean to get into it but freakin honestly, I'd have bought both, I'm sure of it. I wanted to

That's OK the bank statement says billionaire but I like to keep it a bit more grass roots when I'so quite made peace, IF WE'RE BEING HONEST, with the basic LS trim.

Now watch out or I'll loiter yr landing pad

Last edited:
I never lied... I said it was going to be mine on release
I even purchased it from the store while the update was downloading!

Th epre-built might be OK engineered up, but the vanilla will be checked out tomorrow as I've just finished traipsing around various engineers workshops!
I just finished upgrading and engineering the modules. Time to take it to a haz-res and do a bit of bounty hunting. (y)

Time to take it to a haz-res and do a bit of bounty hunting. (y)
Have a lot of fun!

I tried the pre-built in a High Res and wasn't best impressed trying to take the shields down from a Cobra III with 2 SCBs with the laser peashooters, I did it, but took way too much time.

Mine will try a Haz Res tomorrow, 4 multis and 2 PA, should be fun!

Have a lot of fun!

I tried the pre-built in a High Res and wasn't best impressed trying to take the shields down from a Cobra III with 2 SCBs with the laser peashooters, I did it, but took way too much time.

I went old school and went with three beams and three shotguns. :)

It was fun, although I wish they'd have kept the Python's internals. For serious work, I'll still take Old Faithful (Corvette).

Now that it's out I thought about buying the Python mk2 again today and had to say no, which takes mental energy I guess and makes the game a drain on my willpower. Thanks Frontier.

25 quid for an ARX top-up should be able to be found until August, it's on the shopping list anyway. So, quite probably yes, because I like the idea and it's unquestionably beautiful even though combat is not my preferred role. If I change my mind I'll find something else to spend it on.

I'm still holding out until it's being sold for credits. In the meantime, I spent last night working on turning my Sidewinder into a pocket gunship armed with twin G3 OC cannons plus Dispersal Field+High Yield Shell. With the SCO drive it makes for a fun little vessel for chasing down low-threat signal sources. With G3 Dirty+Drag thrusters it can easily stay in the blind spot of many ships.

Although if that ship is a high-ranking Anaconda, it takes a long time...

Have a lot of fun!

Yeah, you won’t get far with two un engineered medium pulse lasers lol.
However the 6A distro should handle lasers + MCs together even if not engineered I assume? That distro probably needs two medium beams with therm vent so you can use incendiary on the MCs and have 100% dakka! ;-)

Yeah, you won’t get far with two un engineered medium pulse lasers lol.
I did it for Science...
However the 6A distro should handle lasers + MCs together even if not engineered I assume? That distro probably needs two medium beams with therm vent so you can use incendiary on the MCs and have 100% dakka! ;-)
I sense more Science will be done later...

Now that it's out I thought about buying the Python mk2 again today and had to say no, which takes mental energy I guess and makes the game a drain on my willpower. Thanks Frontier.
Go on... you know you want to.. skip kebab day if you have to!
P2GoBrrr.png
> 🥙

Top Bottom