December Dlc Discussion! New PZ in the following two weeks days?

we found leaks in the files suggesting flying mechanics
I do want to point out that this has been proven incorrect by now. The things that were found were leftovers from Planet Coaster's code pertaining to pidgeons. If something like flying mechanics were going to be added, I would suspect there to be a larger footprint in the code, which currently there's not even a bird's dropping to be found.

There is unknown porcupine in files. We are either getting prehensile-tailed porcupine or indian porcupine.
WHAT??!!?
This is real??
Because if it's a dream come true for me I've been waiting for porcupine since the beginning of the game I think if we get porcupine it will be the African crested porcupine because it is the porcupine he has the most requests (and this is the porcupine I most want in the game).

Last edited:
Link? Creator?
Screenshot_20220102-153132_YouTube.jpg

I hope you are right and we will see these sweets maybe next dlc🤞:

View attachment 283971
not likely considering the capybara and hotspring enrichment have been in the files for much longer. It's possible the porcupine is being considered and since it's a rodent it may just be a new folder they put new rodents like the capybara in. I think logically from the evidence shown we are either getting a tropical animal pack or some revisit to South America animal pack. Could also be a prehensile tailed porcupine but it's so far down on the meta that it doesn't seem likely, but if they do an ambassador animal free update next it would be a good one for that! Frontier does have a history of including at least 1 animal nobody really suspects so if we do get a South America animal pack the prehensile tailed porcupine could be the dark horse.

not likely considering the capybara and hotspring enrichment have been in the files for much longer. It's possible the porcupine is being considered and since it's a rodent it may just be a new folder they put new rodents like the capybara in. I think logically from the evidence shown we are either getting a tropical animal pack or some revisit to South America animal pack. Could also be a prehensile tailed porcupine but it's so far down on the meta that it doesn't seem likely, but if they do an ambassador animal free update next it would be a good one for that! Frontier does have a history of including at least 1 animal nobody really suspects so if we do get a South America animal pack the prehensile tailed porcupine could be the dark horse.
Ok we do not yet have any evidence that there will not be a Desert dlc or something like that because the African crested porcupine is one of the animals with the most requests in Meta Wishlist so it's also something that we saw that frontier in the last dlcs most of the animals that had had lots of requests. And if we get another free animal and it will be like the lemur then chances are we will get the African crested porcupine small for a free animal if we do not get old world porcupine because the animations and behavior of the crested porcupine are different in everything from the prehensile tailed porcupine.

Ok we do not yet have any evidence that there will not be a Desert dlc or something like that because the African crested porcupine is one of the animals with the most requests in Meta Wishlist so it's also something that we saw that frontier in the last dlcs most of the animals that had had lots of requests. And if we get another free animal and it will be like the lemur then chances are we will get the African crested porcupine small for a free animal if we do not get old world porcupine because the animations and behavior of the crested porcupine are different in everything from the prehensile tailed porcupine.
so your saying because we have no evidence that it isn't coming that means we have evidence that it is... Mmkay

We are either getting prehensile-tailed porcupine or indian porcupine.
I think those are most logical options.
Prehensile-tailed porcupine since we are most likely approaching amazon animal pack.
Indian crested porcupine based on fact there are hints for another Asia pack. This time with scenery.

Top Bottom