Finaly activity on Steam DB. ;)

Looks like it's nothing special to me.

"Requires Paid DLC 1"

Wasn't Paid DLC 1 the Spooky pack?

The spooky pack has it's own category. This just acts as a placeholder.For spooky pack it was changed on release.

I'm not sure we understand each other.

Was the Spooky Pack the first DLC released or not?
Or do the go-karts expansions (Munsters, etc.) count as DLC's as well?

I think if that is the case. With "Requires Paid DLC 1" they mean the Spooky Pack, which might suggest a upgrade of that pack?

But so far I don't think it means anything.

Last edited:
I suspect we'll have to wait for the November streaming schedule to give us some insight. The recent CM messages seem to imply we'll have to wait a little longer until they can give us some more intel :confused:

I expect something for the anniversary, with a release around November 17. Soon enough to not cry out of despair and survive with Planet Zoo coming out, long enough to give the hype some time to grow :D

I'm not sure we understand each other.

Was the Spooky Pack the first DLC released or not?
Or do the go-karts expansions (Munsters, etc.) count as DLC's as well?

I think if that is the case. With "Requires Paid DLC 1" they mean the Spooky Pack, which suggest a upgrade of that pack?
Of course it could be totally an upgrade to the spooky pack,but munsters,back to the future etc... also count as dlc with their own categories soo..
Probably just a placeholder name with no meaning.

This was just posted on the Planet Coaster Facebook page. I wonder if this has to do with a new DLC.

Well, if we are going to speculate...

Planet Zoo is going to come with a few, select, family style rides as well as the assets from the themes which will also be available in PlanCo as a DLC (along with the train, the boats and possibly the monorail too). At the same time, there will be a free anniversary update that adds weather into Planco because they managed to perfect it in Planet Zoo and somehow make it backwards compatible without the scenery occlusion.

If I'm correct, then I'd like it known that this was an absolute guess, but want a million rep points for guessing correctly.

There was more activity on steam today. The changenumber was updated again and the depots, dev_final and dev_release. They are definitely working on something, but they won’t confirm that they are working on something. But, there is no unknown app in the dlc list yet. Maybe there is something coming in November for the anniversary. When is Zoo releasing, btw?

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
There was more activity on steam today. The changenumber was updated again and the depots, dev_final and dev_release. They are definitely working on something, but they won’t confirm that they are working on something. But, there is no unknown app in the dlc list yet. Maybe there is something coming in November for the anniversary. When is Zoo releasing, btw?
The 5th of November

I knew it,they never tell the truth when we discover something in the steam db. It's probably an anniversary update or dlc or both. Dev final also sounds very final,so maybe they'll announce it very soon, like next week or the week after that ;)

Top Bottom