Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

Yeah, sorry about that. A slight mix up with the paint order, someone put #576743653 instead of #576746353 .... I'll add your carrier to the list I am re-painting, but it could be a day or two, guv'nor :)
You clearly don't do combat much! when in the middle of clearing a conflict zone tackling a NPC wing single handed you lose shields and they pop your canopy, and you have 5 mins+ of oxygen to reach a station, once you arrive, you dock, repair, rearm, fly out, get back in the fight asap. No need to enter the services menu,

If you really want to minimize time on pad, ask for auto refuel/restock/repair options as Adinor suggested above.

I'd suggest tick boxes in the right (internals) screen in the Ship tab:
[ ] auto refuel
[ ] auto restock
[/QUOTE

I bought a carrier, and for several minutes now it is not showing up on the system map in the system it should be in. Is that normal? Will I be able to see it soon?
Sometimes they put it in a neighbouring system if there's too many FC's in the purchase system.

I want to add my voice to this one - I really don't like the new station services menu redesign at all. Several reasons ...
Please reconsider this change?

For and on behalf of ...
brc_banner_512.png

Yep. I don't do racing and even I look to the center console for station time, etc. And the white refuel idiot light upon arrival (b/c you never land with 100% fuel) is irritating. Just revert the station menu and give us auto refuel/repair/restock toggles alongside our other toggles in the Systems panel.

When it happened the FC instance was apparently 3.2Mm away from where I was docked...It was in the same system where the FC glitched out and started accelerating away at 6kms until it finally reached a resting speed of 120kms 🤣🤣🤣 one of us got in its way to attempt a landing.
It didn’t go well for him.
This one was reported in the beta, but I suppose with so many people things being reported it's no surprise that they couldn't get round to this. It might be worth trying to move the carrier to another body- assuming you can catch it!

Are you parked near an outpost BTW?

Quick question......so you go to one of the places that you can by an FC and are lucky enough to have it work. It places your ship in orbit around some nearby body.

Ok.....so if it delivers your brand new car without a tank of gas, what is going to be the quickest way to fill it up with tritium to get it out of that system so others can buy?

I doubt I want to go out solo and mine. Will there be tritium traders in the area to buy from? What other quick ways will be offered to fill our tanks to get out of the source system?

Quick question......so you go to one of the places that you can by an FC and are lucky enough to have it work. It places your ship in orbit around some nearby body.

Ok.....so if it delivers your brand new car without a tank of gas, what is going to be the quickest way to fill it up with tritium to get it out of that system so others can buy?

I doubt I want to go out solo and mine. Will there be tritium traders in the area to buy from? What other quick ways will be offered to fill our tanks to get out of the source system?
You have 500 tons of Tritium when you purchase it. Can also buy more easily at refinery systems.

Ah ok, I thought I read somewhere that it came without any Tritium. So why are all these people leaving their FCs in the source system blocking others from buying? I mean, I guess it doesn't matter with all of the bugs/glitches, but still.

Not at home so can't try but is there anything in this in game message saying servers are going down for 30mins in 90mins or is it a new bug/glitch

Never mind just as I posted this there was a post from the team.

Please give an update on this. I know for sure Jamesons Cobra Crash site is gone. Actually, I wanted to start a trip to the guardian sites which have vanished, too. They are too far away just for a "try".... not to mention I sent a report for several wing missions which are lost...
Good luck for fixing it fast!

Im confused. last night I could buy tritium and all kinds of other things at Malik station in the Hephaestus system. So this morning I buy an FC, park it there, fly to Malik and now they sell nothing in their otherwise open for business commodities market. Not just tritium mind you....nothing! Is anyone having the same issue?

And yes, I have cargo racks and the hold is active, and I have all the commodities filters on, and.... been paying this game for years...

Last edited:
This one was reported in the beta, but I suppose with so many people things being reported it's no surprise that they couldn't get round to this. It might be worth trying to move the carrier to another body- assuming you can catch it!

Are you parked near an outpost BTW?

No, the system was an oddity. It had 2 star systems 4KLS apart with planets aplenty. There was one 7EM HMC in orbit of the pair of stars 15KLS away. The carrier dropped between those two stars and was trying to keep up with the strange orbits. Would rather it jumped to a safe planet rather than between a set of binary stars tbh, as some of these sets could be deadly (been to a blue supergiant binary where two 450+ solar radius stars are within 10LS of one another 😳).

Top Bottom