Halloween Two Sentence Horror Competition

CMDR Unicorn Jim was so proud of the homemade Thargoid ship-kit; he knew it would make his friends laugh when they met up for trick-or-treating around the bubble that Halloween night. Unicorn Jim's friends are probably still wondering what happened to him...

I sighed in relief after leaving Thargoid space, ate a snack, and settled down for a well deserved rest. Thump Thump... Thump Thump, I can't sleep from the thumping I shouldn't be able to hear through my anti-corrosive shielded cargo hold.

Even without fuel or energy, and dimmed by resistant walls, the powerful signal will attract ships in hundred of lightyears around him.
The Xenoresearcher enabled his emergency beacon, calling any human ship in the system, and unable to shutdown the thargoid probe in his cargo rack.

I remember the stories about Thargoids... ones I'd been told as a naughty child, to temper bad behaviour...of terrifying aliens from myth and legends.

Myths and legends, I thought as I stood on the bridge of my ship, that don't suddenly break from hyperspace to appear directly in front of you...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing. Doubting...Thinking I should probably have bought more fuel before venturing out...

View attachment 370851

All Hallows Eve doth creep closer towards us like a Scythe trying harvest fresh victims. To celebrate the most spooky of seasons, we're giving you the chance to win a hauntingly good prize!

A G321CUV 4k Curved Gaming Display!

To be in with a chance of winning you must perform the following incantation...

Two Sentence Elite Dangerous Horror Story
  • In just two sentences make up a ghastly Elite Dangerous story.
  • The story can be about anything you wish, as long as it in some way connects to Elite Dangerous (i.e. Space madness: good, A unicorn named Jim: bad)
To submit them:
  • Tweet them to us with #EliteHalloween and #TwoSentenceHorror
OR
  • Post them as a reply in this thread

Rules
  • Please ensure all content of your story complies with the forum and Elite Dangerous rules
  • Competition closes 11:59PM UK time on 22nd October 2023
  • Entries are limited to UK, Canada, Europe (excluding Russia) and the United States of America.
Visiting the Matrixs after Update 17 landing on a leaf pad and mission a petal step falling to the ground. A long ways to the ground while Revs are shooting at you. I survive is 1% health and hide until a commander came and pick me up. So terrifying to know one bump one shot and I would die with so much Bios data on me.

In the embrace of a deep slumber, he danced with stars, caressed by the silken threads of the universe, lost in a passionate waltz with celestial bodies. But as his eyes fluttered open, the dream shattered, revealing the cold, metallic confines of a titan vessel, where he was nothing more than a fragile captive at the mercy of inscrutable Thargoid captors.

So i could write a Steven King type story here that goes on for pages and pages for as long as i have NO punctuation the sentence can be as long as i wish..This is NOT an entry ,just a thought LMAO

We could feel the weight upon us as we passed between the spheres, the palpable dread associated with the veil of darkness that slowly deadened the light of the stars.

At first it was barely perceptible, a strange murmuring in our headsets started increasing - the sound of nameless horrors calling us inextricably to them, to release them from their prison.

So i could write a Steven King type story here that goes on for pages and pages for as long as i have NO punctuation the sentence can be as long as i wish..This is NOT an entry ,just a thought LMAO
Well that is one of my ideas used.

The xeno researcher stared through the barrier which contained the lethal atmosphere the creature needed to exist as the transfer coil retracted into its housing, staring so hard that they didn’t notice the rising background whine.

As the coil retracted the xeno researcher could see again, it had worked, now they could finally communicate with these hideous creatures and find out why they were, a strange thought slipped into the edge of the researchers mind what was a mining missile

Top Bottom