How to install ED on Linux using Wine [EXPERIMENTAL, NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED]

I'm still in Unity. It turns out that the primary monitor is the one that you set to have the vertical launcher.
A bit of a nuisance to change it every time, but at least it's simple and it works without issues.
Crazy idea - could you switch the primary monitor to the one you want the game on, launch the game, and then set the primary monitor back to your normal one - hopefully leaving the game locked to the other monitor?

Crazy idea - could you switch the primary monitor to the one you want the game on, launch the game, and then set the primary monitor back to your normal one - hopefully leaving the game locked to the other monitor?
Mmm, that works with the game still running. Still will have to redo it every time I launch the game, I guess...

Has anyone noticed that the new rawhide drivers only release the a version the day the next version comes out and that it's always the previous version. Why would they keep up exactly one version behind the official release?!

I'm not sure if these aren't the same thing, but I'm reffering to and using the RPMfusion version from fedoras software gui program. Is there a way to install an up to date version via that? Or do you have to use the old intall method where you remove x and blacklist noveau and whatnot?

I realised what you meant after I took a guess, hence the Jon Snow edit. I left original reply for amusement, but I'm no use to you on that one.

Top Bottom