Let's play: design a scenery item for an animal

Okay... the Striped Hyena
A Sign in the Style of the Aquatic Pack Signs, with this Pose but the Head is held a little bit lower
800px-Striped_Hyena_5.jpg

A Statue of a Striped Hyena that is braided out of thin Sticks. The Mane would consist of Straw (one normal Version and a painted Version) (I hope this is themed enough. It would fit great into the African Theme from the Main Game. If it isn't themed enough, let me know and I'll try to come up with something else) (maybe in exactly the same Pose as in the Picture or in a sitting Position)

The Centerpiece will be a small Set which includes a Blueprint consisting of a slight Elevation made out of Savanah Rocks and in its Center is a dead Tree (Acacia would look good for this. The one that has a wide Crown. Don't know what it is named in English ) under which a Statue of a Striped Hyena lies. Around the Hyena Statue lie various Bones

A Sign in the Style of the Aquatic Pack Signs, with this Pose but the Head is held a little bit lower
View attachment 253192

A Statue of a Striped Hyena that is braided out of thin Sticks. The Mane would consist of Straw (one normal Version and a painted Version) (I hope this is themed enough. It would fit great into the African Theme from the Main Game. If it isn't themed enough, let me know and I'll try to come up with something else) (maybe in exactly the same Pose as in the Picture or in a sitting Position)

The Centerpiece will be a small Set which includes a Blueprint consisting of a slight Elevation made out of Savanah Rocks and in its Center is a dead Tree (Acacia would look good for this. The one that has a wide Crown. Don't know what it is named in English ) under which a Statue of a Striped Hyena lies. Around the Hyena Statue lie various Bones
I like it. My only criticism is that the the themed piece would've been better with a north african/arabian theme, because that's its main distribution

Ring tailed lemur!
Sorry I'm a bit late but here's what I got. I didnt have much to work with but here is what I came up with...

1. A mosaic of the Ring Tailed Lemur in this pose. I tried to have just a face picture but I couldnt find one. Here it is...
Screenshot_20210729-135611_Google.jpg

2. What I think would be really cool is a set of statues similar to the otter statues already in the game...
Screenshot_20210729-135324_Google.jpg

3. For a sign, I think a sign like the malayan tapir, giraffe, or lion in this pose. Additionally, I think the tail would be cool as a seperate piece as well as attached to the lemur.
Screenshot_20210729-135512_Google.jpg

Sorry I'm a bit late but here's what I got. I didnt have much to work with but here is what I came up with...

1. A mosaic of the Ring Tailed Lemur in this pose. I tried to have just a face picture but I couldnt find one. Here it is...
View attachment 253244

2. What I think would be really cool is a set of statues similar to the otter statues already in the game...
View attachment 253245

3. For a sign, I think a sign like the malayan tapir, giraffe, or lion in this pose. Additionally, I think the tail would be cool as a seperate piece as well as attached to the lemur.
View attachment 253246
Great job!

I think the tail would be cool as a seperate piece as well as attached to the lemur.
Sounds nice. You could add high Grass close to their Enclosure and let the Tails stick out or something similar 👍
Additional to this also a few of the complete ones that already traversed the high Grass. Next to them you could put a Education Board 🙂

Hey, thank you!

I use Procreate for my work with some special brushes (they imitate watercolors)! And yes, I’m a professional artist/illustrator and I draw a loooot of animals. :)
Well it's amazing. I've just seen some of your other art, and it's so cool. If you want another round of course you are welcome to it

Top Bottom