List of Earth-like worlds, v3

153792ELWmap.png
703454ELWmap2.png

(With a few minor corrections
303698rect390542.png

Damn, it's finally done ;)

1270 systems with Earth Like Worlds, with the exception of 2 that i couldnt look for, even in 1.4. It doesnt include any system after my first post in this thread.
I'd rather not look for coordinates myself, done that quite enough, but i could add more.

Last edited:
I used that map there http://elite-dangerous.fr/forum/explorateurs/5385-cartes-pour-tracer-les-explorations#78196 and i looked coordinates one by one for all the 1270 systems i had, just a bunch each day.
It would have been faster if everyone had provided those already. ^^ I have the full list of coordinates though there are a few i need to check again, that would probably get unnoticed on the map anyways. Also i spotted a few typos, and incorect distances. Once i'm done i'll post it here somehow with all the errors i found(hopefully without introducing new ones).

I simply use a "diagram" in something like OpenOffice. Using 2 of the 3 coordinates as x & y. I also have a side view there :

414829ELW3side.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, it's finally done ;)

1270 systems with Earth Like Worlds, with the exception of 2 that i couldnt look for, even in 1.4. It doesnt include any system after my first post in this thread.
I'd rather not look for coordinates myself, done that quite enough, but i could add more.
Oh, so that's why you posted coordinates earlier! I wondered, but forgot to ask.
Anyway, these maps are great, kudos for making them! I've added a link to them in the first post.

Here's 3 more from the missing screenshot list. All first discovered by Dommaarraa.

ROEFUA ED-Q D6-13 B 6
A8 VB,F0 VI
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515613412

BLIA AOSCS OC-M D7-18 3
F3 VB
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515775852

HYPI BRE TA-D C26-30 7
K2 VA
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=516165681

And Nicomak.. Great maps there. good effort indeed.

I will get around to listing the coords for all of mine at some point soon... but not right this minute :)

Last edited:
Oh, so that's why you posted coordinates earlier! I wondered, but forgot to ask.
Anyway, these maps are great, kudos for making them! I've added a link to them in the first post.

Thanks ;)

Sort of, it's also a way to check distances and not lose their locations to a bug of the search function in game(it stays on the forum). I did that for my 28 own ELW first(for which i noted all data from their system maps, even adding some like their surface gravity). It surprised me though when i compared mine to what has been explored. I wasnt expecting such a strong trend towards the center, even though i knew a lot of people went there, i thought it would be more spread out. It looks like i now have many of the ELW on the West side of Sol(beyond the ones grouped around Sol), on the same Arm. 18 ones up to 21k LY in that direction.

By the way if anyone can give coordinates, i could add them to my list. I wont do a map for every ELW though, i'll wait untill i have a good number of them.

Last edited:
By the way if anyone can give coordinates, i could add them to my list. I wont do a map for every ELW though, i'll wait untill i have a good number of them.
Also, if you could send over the coordinates that you have, I could include them in the sheet as well. That way, all the data would be accessible to everyone. I don't think I'll be looking up missing coordinates myself, though. (I'm notoriously bad at reading them, and I do still have nearly four hundred star types to look up.) But if people submit those as well, then I'll add them of course.

@ Quineloe: Thanks, and welcome to the list! I've added your entries, but unfortunately, it'll take me some time to look up the distances to Sol and the star types.

Last edited:
A wonderful job! And look at all that exploration too. Must be giving FD fits; I can see it now [FD project planning meeting] "Ok folks, we've decided to place the Thargoid home systems here {points to map}" A member sullenly replies "can't they explored all that yesterday!" "Blast!" Ok we will place them here then. "Can't says another, they were there last month!"

BTW Marx, I added all my data for that ELW I found in SYNUEFE back on the original post.

Planet name: MYEIA THAA ZE-R D4-0 B 11
Distance from Sol: 64,729.19 LYs
Coordinates: -2,203 : -6 : 64,692
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: F4 VB (Multiple star-system: A6 VAB, F4 VB)
In-game name: CMDR STULLI

MYEIA-THAA-ZE-R-D4-0.jpg

I have about 50 more, but I have to sort them;)

EDIT: Picture of Tag:
MYEIA-THAA-ZE-R-D4-0-B-11_T.jpg

EDIT2: Changed coordinates

Last edited:
Also, if you could send over the coordinates that you have, I could include them in the sheet as well. That way, all the data would be accessible to everyone. I don't think I'll be looking up missing coordinates myself, though. (I'm notoriously bad at reading them, and I do still have nearly four hundred star types to look up.) But if people submit those as well, then I'll add them of course.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6ETPKROh50xizx8qFq8LPN2XhQeXMG_XMeRzGUi-LA/edit?usp=sharing
You can see all errors at the beginning.
There are 5 i cant look up, even in 1.4.

SKULL AND CROSSBONES NEB. SECTOR ON-T C3-0
SKULL AND CROSSBONES NEB. SECTOR HR-W D1-4
GHOST OF JUPITER SECTOR GW-W C1-0
OPHIUCHUS DARK REGION B SECTOR ZP-P B5-5
LUPUS DARK REGION B SECTOR LC-V C2-9

--- updated ---

Planet name: MYEIA THAA ZE-R D4-0 B 11
Distance from Sol: 64,729.19 LYs
Coordinates (approximately): -2,200 : -6 : 64,690
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: F4 VB (Multiple star-system: A6 VAB, F4 VB)
In-game name: CMDR STULLI

Thanks for the coordinatess ;)

Not only is it amoung the furthest, with a ring and 3 moons that's not something you see very often.

One thing though, when looking for coodinates, i wont consider decimals, but i prefer (-2 203; -6; 64 692) over (-2,200; -6; 64,690)
As long as it's less than 1LY off that's fine. The smallest squares are 1x1LY. Well at least that's how much precision i used so far. As you can see in the link above, the Error is mostly all bellow 1. It may be too much to ask, i dont know, but i'd appreciate to keep the same level of precision. Seen from afar it doesnt make much of a difference, but i may want to zoom on an area. I suppose it would be fine with +-10LY of tolerance. using the closest indicated coordinates, that should make the Error smaller than 7LY.

Last edited:
Only 322ly short of the record, impressive.

Hmm, which record? The record for ELW is 65,252. Anyway, I have one ELW at 65,184.14 LYs. That's a little bit more far out, as my other one :)

Thanks for the coordinatess ;)

Not only is it amoung the furthest, with a ring and 3 moons that's not something you see very often.

One thing though, when looking for coodinates, i wont consider decimals, but i prefer (-2 203; -6; 64 692) over (-2,200; -6; 64,690)
As long as it's less than 1LY off that's fine. The smallest squares are 1x1LY. Well at least that's how much precision i used so far. As you can see in the link above, the Error is mostly all bellow 1. It may be too much to ask, i dont know, but i'd appreciate to keep the same level of precision. Seen from afar it doesnt make much of a difference, but i may want to zoom on an area. I suppose it would be fine with +-10LY of tolerance. using the closest indicated coordinates, that should make the Error smaller than 7LY.

Ah, yes, so as I understand, I have to look at the coordinates like this example:
MYEIA-THAA-ZE-R-D4-0_Coordi.jpg
Should be no problem, I thought the approximately coordinates should be okay for your map. It's easier to read the nearest coordinates. But I will do so.

BTW: Your idea to create a diagram to show these dots on a map is really great. Now I have an easy opportunity to create a map of my journey around the galaxy with this method. Thank you for the inspiration :)

And here are some ELWs in the area 60K LYs from SOL, sorry for that ones with .xx, up to a certain time I only noticed the data without decimal places:

Planet name: PUWEE XY-A B27-0 A5
Distance from Sol: 62,240.59 LYs
Coordinates: -81 : -19 : 62,240
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: M0 VA (Multiple star-system: M0 VA, M9 VI)

Planet name: STRUIA EORK JJ-R C21-0 A 4
Distance from Sol: 63,942.xx LYs
Coordinates: -2,493 : -64 : 63,894
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: G7 VAB (Multiple star-system: G7 VAB, K9 VA, M3 VA)

Planet name: STREAU EOP PK-C D14-2 A 7
Distance from Sol: 64,161.xx LYs
Coordinates: -1,722 : -39 : 63,148
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: A9 VB (Multiple star-system: A9 VB, F9 VI)

Planet name: IORANT GR-N D6-6 ABC 3
Distance from Sol: 64,829.xx LYs
Coordinates: -1,018 : -14 : 64,822
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: A5 VB, K9 VA, K7 VA (Multiple star-system: A5 VB, K9 VA, K7 VA, F1 V1, G8 VAB)

Planet name: CEECKIA TH-D C15-0 A 3
Distance from Sol: 64,864.xx LYs
Coordinates: -821 : -141 : 64,860
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: G7 VAB (Multiple star-system: G7 VAB, M3 VA)

Planet name: CEECKIA IO-O D7-4 B 4
Distance from Sol: 64,865.xx LYs
Coordinates: -1,002 : -106 : 64,857
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: M6 VA (Multiple star-system: G7 VA, M6 VA)

Planet name: CEECKIA OU-M D8-2 4
Distance from Sol: 64,952.xx LYs
Coordinates: -833 : -157 : 64,947
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: A6 VI

Planet name: CEECKIA WJ-P C22-0 A 4
Distance from Sol: 65,184.14 LYs
Coordinates: -862 : -104 : 65,179
Exact type of star(s) the planet is orbiting: M0 VA (Multiple star-system: M0 VA, M9 VI)

Last edited:
The record for furthest ELW out there is cool, but when FD hasn't even added 1 station, not 1, to any of the ELWs discovered; then you've got to wonder "what the hell are we doing !"

The simple act of finding all the ELWs is amazing, and I'm 1,000% in favor of everyone seeking out and finding them. Having said that, I must say that I'm very concerned about when (if) FD decides to do something with all these worlds.\

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in FD briefing rooms, knowing they intend at some point to introduce the Thargoids (this is way overdue in my book, but the stupid PP has probably compromised the introduction). They are like preying mantis' right, so they must live on an ELW ? They have FSD technology, so they have been exploring just as we have. See my point? We've had what 1 year 2 years to explore in game time and we've been to many sectors of this galaxy already. Wouldn't the Thargoids similarly have explored an equal area of space?

So now what does FD do? How do you (late) introduce a menace when we've already roamed the known galaxy?

@ RMORTI: let me just add that it has been pretty well established in lore that the Thargoids live on ammonia worlds, not Earth-likes.
Also, there are entire closed-off regions in the galaxy, requiring permits that are unobtainable. The closest one is Regor. FD have said that these are reserved for future expansions, which of course leads people to assume aliens will be there. We'll see.
To be frank, I'd also very much like it if there were some automated systems in place that would govern expansion (adding colonization to the background sim), but I believe that FD have plenty of things to do that are higher up on the priority list.

Plus we have no idea if we've already roamed the known galaxy. Personally, I'd be willing to bet that we haven't and that there are regions larger than the human bubble where no explorers have gone yet. (Not counting the unreachable ones, of course.) As you can see on Nicomak's map, there is a clear tendency about where people are going - or at the very least, where they are reporting the Earth-like worlds they've found.

Last edited:
Amonia, no wonder they are angry! Getting a bit frustrated with the lack of focus on making exploration better.

Last edited:
Hmm, which record? The record for ELW is 65,252. Anyway, I have one ELW at 65,184.14 LYs. That's a little bit more far out, as my other one :)

Ah, yes, so as I understand, I have to look at the coordinates like this example:
Should be no problem, I thought the approximately coordinates should be okay for your map. It's easier to read the nearest coordinates. But I will do so.

That's it exactly. Thanks for the extra effort. ;) The tricky part is to not forget the axis orientation when in the negative.

BTW: Your idea to create a diagram to show these dots on a map is really great. Now I have an easy opportunity to create a map of my journey around the galaxy with this method. Thank you for the inspiration :)

And here are some ELWs in the area 60K LYs from SOL, sorry for that ones with .xx, up to a certain time I only noticed the data without decimal places:

I use the distance as a safe-guard, if SQRT(x²+y²+z²) gives a different value with a difference greater than "1" relative to the distance you wrote, then there may be a mistake somewhere.

Just to prove how useful it can be, I spoted 2 mistakes :

PUWEE XY-A B27-0
-81 -19 64240
Distance : 64 241 (error was : 62241)

STREAU EOP PK-C D14-2
-1722 -39 64137 (error was : 63148)
Distance : 64 161

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6ETPKROh50xizx8qFq8LPN2XhQeXMG_XMeRzGUi-LA/edit?usp=sharing

See the "Map" tab bellow. Sadly, i count turn it 90° as i seem to be unable to revere the verical axis. It would put the map upside down relative to the in-game map, with the "western" part on the lower side.

Last edited:
You know, the more i look at your maps,Nicomak,the more I think we are slowly creating a dot to dot picture of the starship Enterprise.

Top Bottom