Mystery's continuation: New message from ''Salvation''

Though Ram Tah has been suspiciously quiet for a long time. As the “Guardian Guru” it might be him?

Edit: however I’m still pondering if FD may be playing a blinder on us and “man of science” actually means “man made by science” - an AI from the Thunderchild/Sarasvati/Equinox storyline that fizzled out.

Afterthought:
The Sarasvati logs talk of “Gail” as in
“…Communication Source Identified: Gail…

…Designation: Project Thunderchild Unit 01…”
& message sent by Julian Lyons said
“Unit 01. If you're receiving this, then I've got good news and bad news. The good news is the contingency worked.

The bad news is the contigency was necessary.

Before everything ended, Dr Lockhart from Project Equinox managed to track me down; all the data in this archive, all their findings... you're going to need it for what comes ahead. The whole Galaxy is going to need it in all likelihood, by the time you've gotten this message, me, Izzy, and the rest of the Thunderchild team will be long gone. And I'm sorry, I truly am. We've given you an enormous responsibility, one you never asked for.

Listen, we all make mistakes. I'm not going to pretend that the cooperative didn't collapse for a reson. We watched the hopes and dreams of generations before us crumble in the face of political infighting in the decades following the war. But out of everything we got wrong, out of all our failures, you weren't one of them.
Whatever happens, I'm proud of you. We all are.”

Wikipedia says Gail is both a masculine and feminine given name!!

So Gail is Thunderchild unit 01, a very long lived (beyond human lifetime, and possibly male) anti-Thargoid AI built by the Thunderchild team which was led by Julian Lyons!

Last edited:
Anyone got ideas on the code in that last tweet? 7 sections flash up, 4 going down the left side, then 3 going down the right.
It'll probably just be more vague allusions that aegis bad, but this one seems to be different from the previous codes so who knows.

|A1 |B2 |A3 \A1
|C1 |A1_B2 \B1
\A1 |A1 \A2 |B2
\A1 _C2 \C1

_C2 _B2 _C3 \A3
|C3
|C1 |A1 _B2

This doesn't account for the varying spaces between the characters, but hopefully that doesn't matter as that'd be a pain. It reminds me of the code used previously to find the Hesperus iirc, though that was ACG rather than ABC.

Anyone got ideas on the code in that last tweet? 7 sections flash up, 4 going down the left side, then 3 going down the right.
It'll probably just be more vague allusions that aegis bad, but this one seems to be different from the previous codes so who knows.

|A1 |B2 |A3 \A1
|C1 |A1_B2 \B1
\A1 |A1 \A2 |B2
\A1 _C2 \C1

_C2 _B2 _C3 \A3
|C3
|C1 |A1 _B2

This doesn't account for the varying spaces between the characters, but hopefully that doesn't matter as that'd be a pain. It reminds me of the code used previously to find the Hesperus iirc, though that was ACG rather than ABC.

Well then, what's the answer?
It'll probably just be more vague allusions that aegis bad
"Aegis can't save Sol, only I can"

Each unit (symbol-letter-number) corresponds to a letter. You have three 3x3 grids, ABC along the top, 123 down the side, and each grid corresponding to the symbol at the start. So grid | is the first 9 letters, grid _ is the second, and grid \ has the rest, and you look for the corresponding letter. _B3 = Q for example.

Credit to Donald Anderson (also seeing it solved in other places but they were probably first)

Though Ram Tah has been suspiciously quiet for a long time. As the “Guardian Guru” it might be him?

Edit: however I’m still pondering if FD may be playing a blinder on us and “man of science” actually means “man made by science” - an AI from the Thunderchild/Sarasvati/Equinox storyline that fizzled out.

Afterthought:
The Sarasvati logs talk of “Gail” as in
“…Communication Source Identified: Gail…

…Designation: Project Thunderchild Unit 01…”
& message sent by Julian Lyons said
“Unit 01. If you're receiving this, then I've got good news and bad news. The good news is the contingency worked.

The bad news is the contigency was necessary.

Before everything ended, Dr Lockhart from Project Equinox managed to track me down; all the data in this archive, all their findings... you're going to need it for what comes ahead. The whole Galaxy is going to need it in all likelihood, by the time you've gotten this message, me, Izzy, and the rest of the Thunderchild team will be long gone. And I'm sorry, I truly am. We've given you an enormous responsibility, one you never asked for.

Listen, we all make mistakes. I'm not going to pretend that the cooperative didn't collapse for a reson. We watched the hopes and dreams of generations before us crumble in the face of political infighting in the decades following the war. But out of everything we got wrong, out of all our failures, you weren't one of them.
Whatever happens, I'm proud of you. We all are.”

Wikipedia says Gail is both a masculine and feminine given name!!

So Gail is Thunderchild unit 01, a very long lived (beyond human lifetime, and possibly male) anti-Thargoid AI built by the Thunderchild team which was led by Julian Lyons!
I kind of like Palin for both Theta7 and Salvation… i mean they did replace him with someone else. They think we wouldnt notice?

I kind of like Palin for both Theta7 and Salvation… i mean they did replace him with someone else. They think we wouldnt notice?
Those clone masters on Teorge have got a lot to answer for!!

P.S. I’m still plumping for Gail! 😉
Besides, remember Ricardo Bentonio- since he was kidnapped I reckon Palin’s a lizard in a human skin suit! 🤓

Last edited:
I’m expecting a major reveal that Salvation is Gail, the anti_Thargoid Thunderchild Unit01 AI from Sarasvati logs, plus another CG to supply him with enough batteries for another 230 years. 😉

My only criticism is the slow passing of story telling.
I do understand why has to be only on Thursdays (yeah... But let's forget that hehehe).
Now, with the delay in console development, I think this arc will slow down even more.
:(

Salvation sent a Coms message its in game only...
Not hit gal net...

Taking time off again, so wait for next contact... the CG ended. gone back to working on the "ultimate question"
E5Sime0WEAc_m1z

Top Bottom