Mystery's continuation: New message from ''Salvation''

Anything from Salvation? Nothing’s come up in my comms panel.
Story arcs on hold as we get cargo CGs this week ... as the last message stated for those who continued the story activity and did his CG hes taking long time off and to wait for next contact... Current CG being active means no more story line...

So.. nothing this week about the saga?
I think they're delaying the story because they'll delay the console launch, and there is a connection.

So.. nothing this week about the saga?
I think they're delaying the story because they'll delay the console launch, and there is a connection.
And hes got over 400,000 tons of items to find some use for gonna take time, always ask for more than you need... to much is better than not enough... :unsure:

Mmm, Galnet re the Scriveners’ dredger departure: “In theory they could still be tracked down as their vessel’s hyperdrive has a similar range to modern-day fleet carriers.””

Edit: and something valuable may have drawn them away.....

Last edited:
Estimating from EDSM data, a 500LY bubble around the Hesperus system would probably be something like 100,000 systems, maybe a bit less.

So, not impossible that someone might stumble across them, but not massively likely either...

the dredger or rather the blue viper club has the data that we are/were supposed to get......
I was trying to find a way then the cg suddenlty started...
I dumped millions worth of cargo in the dredger..
was going to all the nearby systems trying to find a contact for them..
then kind of hoped the cg would take that and run with it...
just need authorization to hack? or become allied?
some club, invisible.
and just where are the landing pads on the dredger..my only guess is get them to shut off the 'field' and the rollers move away to landing pads...
geez

Mmm, didnt participate in Salvation’s CG as busy doing other things. Didnt get any message about it. Hope I’m not now excluded from the storyline!
But now off on expedition until end of the month...

The Blue Vipers appeared in-game,
a new engineered version of onionhead is reported,
the Scriveners’ dredger leaves the Hesperus suddenly for an undisclosed destination but with a hint it might be followed to possibly reveal a secret
Dredgers appear to have been moving in/near Thargoid space for a long time
The new version of onionhead “may act as a gateway drug to more harmful substances”
Sounds to me like the Thargoids have researched Mycoid and have come up with their own version! 👽👽

Top Bottom