Need stable AIP for telemetry data - used for 2-6 dof motion platforms

After getting a GTX 1080, an Oculus Rift, a Playseat, a Logitech G29 wheel & Pedal, a Thrustmaster Hotas & Throttle & TPR pedals and basshakers, a motion platform has moved up on the wishlist. Games without a telemetry API will no longer appear on my wishlist.
Flying ED in VR is amazing. Using Basshakers via the interface from Sim Racing Studio - already using that with Assetto Corsa, dont want to miss it ever again - and a motion platform will be the next step, if there will be a telemetry API. If not, i´ll look elsewhere.

Last edited:
After getting a GTX 1080, an Oculus Rift, a Playseat, a Logitech G29 wheel & Pedal, a Thrustmaster Hotas & Throttle & TPR pedals and basshakers, a motion platform has moved up on the wishlist. Games without a telemetry API will no longer appear on my wishlist.
Flying ED in VR is amazing. Using Basshakers via the interface from Sim Racing Studio - already using that with Assetto Corsa, dont want to miss it ever again - and a motion platform will be the next step, if there will be a telemetry API. If not, i´ll look elsewhere.
Check this out: https://www.simracingstudio.com/product-page/dof-reality-h3-srs-double-the-fan-tube-edition-combo

Well, i am living in germany. I bought a fan + controller from your shop. Works great by the way. However, to the $114 came 45$ shipping + tax + import tariff + handling fee. I dont remember the exact number, i did not keep the bills. It was well beyond 200€. Lets say this is the most expensive fan i own. I guess its more expensive than all fans i own together. Importing a motion platform would be seriously expensive. I rather spend the extra money on more dof.

Here's another +1 for the telemetry data. Not only it'll be useful for motion platforms. It can also improve a lot the experience for bass shakers owners. Right now I'm using my buttkicker through SimHub instead of the standard audio out, and it's way better and configurable. Also you would worry no more for the music causing unwanted vibrations.

Top Bottom