Need stable AIP for telemetry data - used for 2-6 dof motion platforms

After getting a GTX 1080, an Oculus Rift, a Playseat, a Logitech G29 wheel & Pedal, a Thrustmaster Hotas & Throttle & TPR pedals and basshakers, a motion platform has moved up on the wishlist. Games without a telemetry API will no longer appear on my wishlist.
Flying ED in VR is amazing. Using Basshakers via the interface from Sim Racing Studio - already using that with Assetto Corsa, dont want to miss it ever again - and a motion platform will be the next step, if there will be a telemetry API. If not, i´ll look elsewhere.

Last edited:
After getting a GTX 1080, an Oculus Rift, a Playseat, a Logitech G29 wheel & Pedal, a Thrustmaster Hotas & Throttle & TPR pedals and basshakers, a motion platform has moved up on the wishlist. Games without a telemetry API will no longer appear on my wishlist.
Flying ED in VR is amazing. Using Basshakers via the interface from Sim Racing Studio - already using that with Assetto Corsa, dont want to miss it ever again - and a motion platform will be the next step, if there will be a telemetry API. If not, i´ll look elsewhere.
Check this out: https://www.simracingstudio.com/product-page/dof-reality-h3-srs-double-the-fan-tube-edition-combo

Well, i am living in germany. I bought a fan + controller from your shop. Works great by the way. However, to the $114 came 45$ shipping + tax + import tariff + handling fee. I dont remember the exact number, i did not keep the bills. It was well beyond 200€. Lets say this is the most expensive fan i own. I guess its more expensive than all fans i own together. Importing a motion platform would be seriously expensive. I rather spend the extra money on more dof.

Top Bottom