Needs it's own thread... RDR2 release date on PC

[November 19, 2019] – New Content
  • A new Legendary Bounty has been added to Red Dead Online:
    • “Yukon” Nikoli Borodin
  • New Permanent Clothing items have been added to the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue:
    • Cardenas Poncho
    • Chumley Flat Cap
    • Crutchfield Suspenders
    • Dress Shoes (Male Only)
    • Aguirre Boots (Female Only)
    • Fulbright Coat (Male Only)
    • Ballard Jacket (Female Only)
    • Salcedo Shirt (Male Only)
    • Goodale Shirtwaist (Female Only)
    • Bandanna (new tints)
    • Trimmed Bandana (new tints)
Also a ton of tweaks and bug fixes by the looks of the patch notes...

Another mad dash to Tumbleweed through a hail of bullets to get the silver Turkoman...made it first attempt though :)

PVU0tBm.png

JGhOYLw.png

Last edited:
Also a ton of tweaks and bug fixes by the looks of the patch notes...

The tweaks and bug fixes were for the previous two patches I think. That's why I only c&p the November 19th part. :)

What I take from that is that R* are now moving beyond bug-fix releases and onto new content. Not much of note yet, but it's a start...

Cant get enough of this game, the legends were true. But this is not a "well lets play quick session of RD2" type of game, longer session the better as the deliberate slower pacing that helps immerse ya self. Just riding the horsie to the sunset is worth the asking price :D
I've been tinkering with the game for a few days now, but other than a couple missions after the prologue all I've done (for hours) is creep around looking for deer, inspect various plants and flowers, and generally just admire the landscape. I've run into several little random encounters (at least I think they were random) such as a stage coach robbery and some local thugs trying to extort a farmer that were more interesting and compelling to me than most games main story lines, largely due to the fact that that they actually did feel "real" and unscripted.

So far this game has managed to suck me in more than any other game in recent memory. I particularly like how you interact with your horse, in stark contrast to all other games that feature them.

I can spend hours just wandering around doing "nothing" , fishing is a favourite of mine (I even have a page in my notebook for my record fish weights :)
there are a lot of cool mysteries that still need to be solved more than a year after it appeared on consoles.
there's so much in the game that I doubt a single player could see it all.

I've been playing regularly since last November and I still find new stuff all the time
and yeah the horses are very well done.

the last game that made me feel this captivated was RDR1

Jings, Crivvens and help ma Boab, the bog-trotter Mk 1 electricity supply on this island does my nut in...right in the middle of cloning my last hybrid HDD to a new 2Tb SSD...power cut. A wasted 2 hours I've now got to repeat...

I guess a draught of wind got under the door of the generating station, blew the candles out and the hamsters stopped running :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jings, Crivvens and help ma Boab, the bog-trotter Mk 1 electricity supply on this island does my nut in...right in the middle of cloning my last hybrid HDD to a new 2Tb SSD...power cut. A wasted 2 hours I've now got to repeat...

I guess a draught of wind got under the door of the generating station, blew the candles out and the hamsters stopped running :rolleyes:
its a gorgeous place tho to be fair.
my aunt lives on Lewis and I try and get up there at least once a year

I've only ever been to Orkney once when I was a kid

and anyway hamsters are nocturnal they would be happier without the candles ;)

Last edited:
Found a woman trapped under a dead horse. I did the gentlemanly thing and pulled it off of her, and then proceeded to ride her on the back of my horse Derby all the way to Valentine (a looooong way from where I found her) and before we got there she started to complain about how long the ride was taking. Not long after that, she jumped off my horse and said she'd walk the rest of the way, without so much as a "thank you." :mad:

Found a woman trapped under a dead horse. I did the gentlemanly thing and pulled it off of her, and then proceeded to ride her on the back of my horse Derby all the way to Valentine (a looooong way from where I found her) and before we got there she started to complain about how long the ride was taking. Not long after that, she jumped off my horse and said she'd walk the rest of the way, without so much as a "thank you." :mad:

I did exactly the same, only I got her to where she was going, which was a ranch (can't recall which). She moaned all the way about her husband being a drunk , lazy, no good.. She also moaned about the ride being too long.

When I dropped her off, I thought, no wonder her horse died.. ;)

Don't you need their launcher anyway, even if you buy via epic or steam? That's at least how it was with GTA5...
I'd suspect so...but giving the R* launcher it's due, it's simply just that...no advertisements etc, it just launches R* games be it GTA V or RDR2. If you already have it for GTA V, you won't need to download it again.

With reference to Steam/Epic and the like for RDR2...I can't see the purpose in running a separate game launcher to launch a game launcher....

Last edited:
Top Bottom