Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

I just visited the Thargoid structure on HIP 19026 B 1 C. It looks a bit different from what I had seen so far, it has not the three main structures inside the spiral I have seen on other sites but looks more like a very old thin skeleton in spiral shape. On one side of the central part I found a "Thargoid-uplink-device". I haven't seen this before. Surely, this is already known to you? I could scan it but got no message or data.

View attachment 203018
View attachment 203019
I was inside there yesterday stealing Thargoid Links. Those uplink devices are on the walls inside too. I've been inside before about half a year ago but don't remember seeing them then. Could they be new? I'm inclined to think they are because they're quite prominent and made me feel like I was being watched; I think I would remember if they'd had that effect on me on the previous visit.

Current status again taken from AXI

CSN Situation
Musca Dark Region PJ-P b6-1 - Eliminated
Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6 - Moderate
Coalsack Sector KN-S b4-9 - Moderate

WH Situation
Evangelis - Moderate
Shenve - Significant
Lembass - Massive
Haki - Massive
Wellington - Massive
Onoros - Massive

Looks like CS should be bug-free soon, but WH has a lot to do.
Heading that way tonight. Thanks for the update.

1609783266303.png

Awww c'mon.
Oooh, hook a brother up .... Too drunk to fly atm.
Why not try the John Denver thing. U no ... ♪♯♫ went for the throttle ♫ ♪ but first grapt a bottl ♪♫ and now im an ocean bouy ...

He'll b ok. ROOL, not suggestion: 12hr bottl 2 throttl ... :eek:

Rivers, B. (1998).
[ed.+proper creds where they r due ...]

Last edited:
Woot! Woot! I have officially joined the fight against the Thargoid. This was my first opportunity to go into AX CZs. Currently only doing the Scout phase. I managed surviving sticking around to see one of the bigger brothers and boosting like a scared little girl (no insult intended or implied to female ED pilots) when I was swarmed.

Holy crap that was fun.

Nah, there are lots of players who don't play most of the game :ROFLMAO:
I would argue that the game is too large for any player to play "most of the game". This game is so large from a choice perspective that there isn't any practical way to play "most of the game" because you can't do more than one or two things at a time, ususally.

New to the forums where is the most populated system for thargoid combat right now? im at the witchhead nebula but im stuggling to find any fellow cmdr to wing up with.

I would argue that the game is too large for any player to play "most of the game". This game is so large from a choice perspective that there isn't any practical way to play "most of the game" because you can't do more than one or two things at a time, ususally.
Playing "most of the game" doesn't mean the same thing as "doing everything everywhere all at once." Anyone playing the game for long enough who isn't psychologically married to one specific game loop will eventually play "most of the game"; they'll try out most of the ships, participate in most of the activities, engage with most of the play mechanics and reward loops, fight most of the various NPC types, and see enough of most of the planets and system configurations that the pattern in the variations becomes noticeable. I've definitely played most of the game, and all I had to do to get there is change activities or locations anytime the thing I was doing started to get stale.

Shenve has been smashed this week and is still not clear. These are hard to mop up for for sure imo.
Not that gutted tbh, why FD kept these away for so long is unfathonable to me.

Great gameplay, check.
Really popular, check.
Can be used in story/lore, check.
Remove for ages until now, check.

You are my AX,
My AX CZ,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
Please don't take,
My AXCZ's,
Away.

o7

I figured this would poof away quickly. I need to get back to the bubble and switch to more of a hybrid AX build, so I can stick around for the interceptors and start practicing. Thanks for the updates!

Top Bottom