Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

Just wanted to do the good-old bug scaring yesterday night, but Galmap didn't show any "Infestation" state systems when filtering only to display those (at least I couldn't spot any). Yet stations with Under Attack status.
Is that correct?

@Factabulous thanks for the Notes list, I'll use that one next time to locate hotspots.

Oh and my Python got some Fanbug attention when the Flower popped up too close ... :D
64182x6105.jpg

INARA Specs

Latest news in Galnet: Thargoids are retreating!
Watch out for that Aegis #fakenews - reports from the Pleiades say they are still in the usual systems. Much like Meta Alloys are still available from the usual places. Now you need to work out why Aegis want people to think that Witch Head is the new front, and who's getting the funds from these three CGs...

Think I'm with Palin on this one :)

Watch out for that Aegis #fakenews - reports from the Pleiades say they are still in the usual systems. Much like Meta Alloys are still available from the usual places. Now you need to work out why Aegis want people to think that Witch Head is the new front, and who's getting the funds from these three CGs...

Think I'm with Palin on this one :)
So you think FDev is trying to fool us? Do the Thargoids really retreat from the Bubble or is this all Aegis/Fdev #fakenews?

Last edited:
So you think FDev is trying to fool us? Do the Thargoids really retreat from the Bubble or is this all Aegis/Fdev #fakenews?
I just visited one of the burning starports. 0 NHSS or AX CZs. Not a single 'goid in system. So I'd say it's pretty on-point.
Well, the article did say something along the lines of "still present in the Pleiades", so that comes off as no surprise.

Top Bottom