Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

I think I will just run like hell to reach my AX ship in time, before some strange Whichspace shutdown happens on us.

Or I would if I would trust the storyline to be possibly that tight.

The war's over? Time to dismantle my AX ship & tend to the gardens ;)

I've never bothered the Thargoids and they've never bothered me. I regard that as a successful strategy :)
They've been all over the bubble (to varying degrees), have you not even jumped to a system, or wanted to jump to a system & found a station crippled?

They've been all over the bubble (to varying degrees), have you not even jumped to a system, or wanted to jump to a system & found a station crippled?
Last time I checked, there were about 5 stations that were crippled in the Bubble.

Out of probably thousands.

Not exactly a notable invasion, but at least it’s a shorter trip from home to go bug-stomping.

Last time I checked, there were about 5 stations that were crippled in the Bubble.

Not exactly a notable invasion, but at least it’s a shorter trip from home to go bug-stomping.

While it's arguable that Frontier could make it a bit more omnipresent, it's not just the 5-6 that are currently on fire that are out there - there are several times that more in the repairing state, still visibly damaged from weeks and months of attacks.

Anyone check the Thargoid structure/link messages since EE went dark? May take a break from the Alliance CG and check it later if others have not done so.

I suspect this 'retreat' is more to do with the new CG and freeing players up to participate in the CGs. If these new CGs or the Enclave Interstellar Init. has a long lasting impact on the game all players/groups should be free to engage rather than be stuck defending the bubble. We have had the occasional short pause in the past w.r.t thargoid attacks.

Then you haven't checked in many months! :p Lol, or I bet you haven't got your markers on in galmap for stations under repair. Their are multiple dozens of stations in an 'under repair' state! (so crippled) And about 1/2 dozen that have been recently attacked (the last wave). And as Brrokk said Op IDA & others have repaired dozens of stations, so their have been far more attacked. But for several months stations were being crippled at a rate of about 6/week, stations were being repaired at a rate of about 1-2 fortnight (roughly, it did vary greatly).

Last edited:
Stations attacked and incursions with AX CZ in the Pleiades this week

Top Bottom