Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

AXI will get you spanking Cyclops real quick, tiny on PS but biggest and best on PC👍 Stop bye on the discord, sure someone will help you out if you ask nice😉
Happy hunting CMDR
o7

Bump for this formerly brilliant thread.

Please come back RELSPI, surely you have sated your lust by now?

I mean, it really isn't on you running away and tiring out all the Thargoids so much there are no more attacks. I for one haven't seen an AXCZ in far too long.

I mean, IDA will be out of business soon at this rate....😉

o7

Ooooh! RELSPI has been sighted recently.

That surely means a massive Tharg Attack incoming this Thursday, including the return of the beloved AXCZ's! 🙏🤞🙏

o7

I've got g2 plasma chargers, g2 gauss, g3 shards, all the shock cannons in gimble. Do I need GHRPs or much else for solo cyclops hunting in medium ships or is this fine?

Could today be the day hostilities recommence, Boxing Thargs Day?
🤞

Come on RELPSI, you have all the "inside information", could you tell tales and goad them somewhat please?

o7

I've got g2 plasma chargers, g2 gauss, g3 shards, all the shock cannons in gimble. Do I need GHRPs or much else for solo cyclops hunting in medium ships or is this fine?
Swap out the chargers and shards for more Gauss, they have far less DPS and are very ineffective. All you need is 4x Gauss and 1x Remote Release Flak Launcher.

Shock Cannons are considered Human Weapons and deal zero damage to Thargoids (99% resistance).

Guardian Hull Reinforcements are worse than Engineered Human Hull Reinforcements and the added caustic resistance is ignored if you have a shield up (Phasing damage is absolute and ignores resistances)

You don't need much to solo a cyclops, but I suggest joining the Anti-Xeno Initiative discord if you need more help.

They're baaaaack...

1578557160229.png

Top Bottom