The contract UI is slowly killing me - Anyone else feel the same?

I have developed a real hatred for how the Elite Dangerous UI handles claiming the rewards for completed contracts. For the most part, the UI for Elite Dangerous is really well designed and intuitive. And because of this, I don't understand how frontier can miss this crucial design flaw. When you have completed a contract in Elite Dangerous, it is common practus to enter the contract pannel from starport services and click on claim reward. This system all works well, except if you have more then two or three contracts to redeem, as instead of listing each of the completed contracts you need to exit and renter the contract section multiple times to claim each of the rewards individually. I know this is a small issue, but considering it takes a good 5 seconds to load the menu it eventually becomes EXCRUCIATING after the third or fourth load. It almost feels like sandpaper is slowly ripping apart my flesh from my empty redheaded soul. I feel like it would be much more logical to update the system so EVERY one of your completed contracts appears so the whole ordeal can be avoided. It would only be a minimal change, but it would make the entire experience much more streamlined. Am I the only one who thinks this? I know that I'm a bit over dramatic but I still genuinely think that such an easy fix would make the system much easier and less low key annoying during long sessions.

My friend thinks that this isn't an issue, but he is wrong. Please help me make a statement so I can tell him how WRONG HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, you put this into the German forum, so probably you don't get plenty of answers. Anyhow, there is no need to leave the mission board, at least not on PC. There's a "back" button that you can configure (I think it's backspace in the default Kbd+Mouse settings). This brings you back to the mission panel without closing it.

Top Bottom