Well this Jupiter person isn't touching my Type-7. It's the only ship that can fit enough reinforcements and trinkets scrapped from technological artifacts from alien civilizations while still jumping far and boosting into half a kilometre per second in normal space. A bare minimum for any properly paranoid spacer.

Well this Jupiter person isn't touching my Type-7. It's the only ship that can fit enough reinforcements and trinkets scrapped from technological artifacts from alien civilizations while still jumping far and boosting into half a kilometre per second in normal space. A bare minimum for any properly paranoid spacer.
You haven't been home for too long. They invented "Drake Class Carrier" lately. Just put it on orbit and it fixes all :D

Yeah, never trust Jupiter Rochester this person is slimly as they come even after the Lakon take over. And it's possible JR can be one of the club members or just a puppet. But The Club needs control over the manufacture on ships and it's easier for them keep an eye on said manufacturing under Fed oversite.
The entire Rochester family is dubious. I think Isolde is the one pulling the strings and is most likely to be a full Club member.

Mmm 🧐
And why would we be interested to hear that “experimental habitats for vacuum lifeforms are to be set up in the following systems:

Eol Prou PC-K c9-221

Eol Prou LW-L c8-99

Eol Prou KW-L c8-301

Eol Prou PC-K c9-154” ??

Something’s afoot I tells ya! 🦶

Ya I always like Holloways just for the name... but Casimir... wonder if Vacuum Energy has anything to do with it... possible origins of thargoid drive technology? Casimir Wormholes?

Well, it did say they are making some advances, “some with intriguing commercial possibilities.”

I was curious... so i visited a station where Holloway Bioscience has a research facility. Security was too tight at the front door... so i decided to visit the hair salon have some nice highlights added... thankfully due to the wonders of standardized station designs... the Salons toilet shares a wall with that of the research facilites... anyhoo after some minor cutting of access panels... I found this presentation on someones desk before i hightailed it out...

qJ1VjNq.jpg

I was curious... so i visited a station where Holloway Bioscience has a research facility. Security was too tight at the front door... so i decided to visit the hair salon have some nice highlights added... thankfully due to the wonders of standardized station designs... the Salons toilet shares a wall with that of the research facilites... anyhoo after some minor cutting of access panels... I found this presentation on someones desk before i hightailed it out...

qJ1VjNq.jpg

I like it! 😁
Apart from the unlimited energy source hypothesis.
Energy is neither created not destroyed!
so if you suck it out of the vacuum....
Quantum Space collapses....
The end of Reality and All Things...

Apart from Donald Trump’s hairpiece, which occupies an existentialist reality all of its own...
I suspect it’s actually the eyebrow of Cthulhu 😱

think you can purchase system data within 20ly, if I remember the recent FC permit-locked system data hullabaloo correctly.
Thought you have to receive a system permit from the granting faction in person whilst docked at one of their stations?
though I may be wrong

Last edited:
I like it! 😁
Apart from the unlimited energy source hypothesis.
Energy is neither created not destroyed!
so if you suck it out of the vacuum....
Quantum Space collapses....
The end of Reality and All Things...

Apart from Donald Trump’s hairpiece, which occupies an existentialist reality all of its own...
I suspect it’s actually the eyebrow of Cthulhu 😱
just saying:
Quantum mechanics states that, on a very, very tiny scale and for very, very, very short lengths of time, energy can be spontaneously becreated and destroyed.

think you can purchase system data within 20ly, if I remember the recent FC permit-locked system data hullabaloo correctly.
Thought you have to receive a system permit from the granting faction in person whilst docked at one of their stations?
though I may be wrong
Usually but also you can receive permits as a rank unlock for fed or imp without being anywhere specific at all so long as you hit the required rank.

I seem to remember you gain superpower rep by running missions for local factions that are aligned to them. You can overload the rep; I seem to remember completing one rank mission and I was already more than halfway to the next rank. Eventually you get a superpower naval rank promotion mission, but I thought you had to be allied with the local faction to be given that offer & sometimes they take a while to show up on the mission screen. Yes, those rank-related permits are perks for the “special” systems like Sol, Beta Hydri, Achenar, Facece, etc when you have attained the rank.

But I’ve obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick as I thought we were discussing permits for the locked systems which have no permit-giving Faction outside the system (& no factions for some as they’re unpopulated. 🥺

I’ll crawl back into my cockpit! 🥃🥃

yes, all true, but i think @Filthymick420 was trying to say, once you TAKE that mission, i think it will be a follow-on or somthing, it could take you to a station in a system not controlled by the same faction, but when you complete the mission, for example, delivery mission, you should recieve the permit at the same time as your reward at that new location....

I think, and if i remember correctly.... havnt getten a new permit in a while now

Back
Top Bottom