I don't quite understand how this can be connected to something, or my translator made strange connections, but these two logos (TDW and Raxxla) have just the colors yellow and green and saw when one was superimposed on the other. But I've never seen these 2 logos mixed to get the orange color.
I was talking about two suns that throw orange light to planets, was just an idea that came up considering a lot of the game is after all orange, and it has been rumored that the clues are in front of our noses.

Is there anything that proves that there is only one star in the system ?

Last edited:
I thought it was yellow and blue?
Yes it's right but Yellow and black makes it Olive green.

uc
Blue and yellow = white.jpg

If the dark wheel is green and the star glows red, the wheel remains black according to my calculation of light sources.

Last edited:
IRL it is actually 19h 58m 45.39s. But who is counting? Maybe by 3300 it has leaned over a couple more minutes.
If it was a true 3300 position, it would probably have moved a lot more. It's a high propper motion star and moved more than two minutes, from 1950 to 2000.

I think all the catalogue stars are inserted by converting their Galactic coordinates and estimated distance to X, Y, Z in ED. This will give a slight offset on the RA and Dec, compared to RL.

Someone suggested 2.3 update was when the Elite TDW missions disappeared. Just looking at the change note, April 2017:

Added asteroid base type station (including air traffic controllers)
• Added 32 asteroid bases in various deep space locations

Improved performance of the 'triangle image load' animation (used on the mission board). Also added support for scaling the size of the effect
Various mission template fixes
Fixed issue that was affecting missions at Jaques station
Missions

• Multi-stage (Follow On) mission support added (different to wrinkles)

Not a sure anything there stands out re TDW missions, but the animated triangles is interesting-I still think that’s an indication Guardian AI is behind the PF & guiding humanity to be able to fight Thargoids.
Oh, and I’ve pointed out before thatbthere seems to be some similarity in the Codex logos for TDW and Colonia/Jaques..just saying! 😉

Someone suggested 2.3 update was when the Elite TDW missions disappeared. Just looking at the change note, April 2017:

Added asteroid base type station (including air traffic controllers)
• Added 32 asteroid bases in various deep space locations

Improved performance of the 'triangle image load' animation (used on the mission board). Also added support for scaling the size of the effect
Various mission template fixes
Fixed issue that was affecting missions at Jaques station
Missions

• Multi-stage (Follow On) mission support added (different to wrinkles)

Not a sure anything there stands out re TDW missions, but the animated triangles is interesting-I still think that’s an indication Guardian AI is behind the PF & guiding humanity to be able to fight Thargoids.
Oh, and I’ve pointed out before thatbthere seems to be some similarity in the Codex logos for TDW and Colonia/Jaques..just saying! 😉
I still think the mission texts were mostly foreshadowing the Guardian stuff. After the ruins were found, they were kind of obsolete. They were just not replaced with any interesting new missions.

I still think the mission texts were mostly foreshadowing the Guardian stuff. After the ruins were found, they were kind of obsolete. They were just not replaced with any interesting new missions.
You could be right. I think the point was that the data crystals (which sounded like Guardian tech) held relevant information (quite likely on Raxxla, a map). However we’ve never found a mechanism to get info out of any of that tech. I still suspect the triangular obelisk patterns, but that was also tried, and failed, by better decryption minds than mine. My only contribution was that perhaps they’re similar to Braille.

You could be right. I think the point was that the data crystals (which sounded like Guardian tech) held relevant information (quite likely on Raxxla, a map). However we’ve never found a mechanism to get info out of any of that tech. I still suspect the triangular obelisk patterns, but that was also tried, and failed, by better decryption minds than mine. My only contribution was that perhaps they’re similar to Braille.
That's basically the way ED works. Mechanics are drip fed, as the game evolves. It's not unlikely that the Guardian ruins at some point, will give more info to decode. If we are luck, we get some when we can walk up to them.

I strongly suspect that Raxxla is in the game, but the map is not. I think it's the same with the Dark Wheel. The station is probably somewhere, but there is no way to get invited.

A wild tinfoil idea and dumb luck with picking and interpreting the right hints are probably our best shot for now.

Ok so brief update, after seeing it mentioned about the Alpha Backer names, It seems they where changed to the correct player names, I know for definite I was not ever out around this area since after Gamma and the system has my name and not Alpha Backer #9

So either Alpha Backer #2 created a new account or somethings fishy although its very possible they also kept the Alpha backer name

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
But even assuming the Soontill in game is the actual Soontill, and the base is destroyed. There should be other CIEP bases, abandoned, to find. Which may give us some information on their current whereabouts and perhaps information on TDW. Has a CIEP base ever been found? I have noticed that the vast majority of bodies in that area (grandmort, Lanaest, Brohman etc) are not mapped. Perhaps there’s something there to find 🧐
Very good point, i also was wondering about the CIEP bases but there is many inara bases, maybe they are related? I know the one in soontil is not which stinks, a thargoid/human related co op. Now that is intriguing.

That's basically the way ED works. Mechanics are drip fed, as the game evolves. It's not unlikely that the Guardian ruins at some point, will give more info to decode. If we are luck, we get some when we can walk up to them.

I strongly suspect that Raxxla is in the game, but the map is not. I think it's the same with the Dark Wheel. The station is probably somewhere, but there is no way to get invited.

A wild tinfoil idea and dumb luck with picking and interpreting the right hints are probably our best shot for now.
I seem to remember a map in a SAP8 was the objective of one of the now deleted SD TDW missions. Could be FD decided to retcon that whole mechanism to find Raxxla......🥺
If, indeed, it wasn’t obfuscation in the first place, since TDW in SD are supposed to be a front clearly they could not have been trusted with the secret to finding Raxxla!

I seem to remember a map in a SAP8 was the objective of one of the now deleted SD TDW missions. Could be FD decided to retcon that whole mechanism to find Raxxla......🥺
If, indeed, it wasn’t obfuscation in the first place, since TDW in SD are supposed to be a front clearly they could not have been trusted with the secret to finding Raxxla!
Obfuscated in the Outer Rim: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/#post-2571931 Two of the other missions also involved SAP-8 and decrypting their contents, while the fourth was Trinkets of Hidden Fortune.

Back
Top Bottom