Halsey called them 'caretakers of our galaxy'. According to the codex her vissions are linked to the Guardians, but they have probably evolved a bit. Hints suggest that they are now body-less entities.

The name Guardians is according to Ram Tah, something they called them self. We just have to trust his translation skills on that one.
True, but the name Guardian sounds a lot like what she was describing. Some sort of guardians over the galaxy.

Hints suggest that they are now body-less entities.
Yes, absolutly. Been doing research about that for some time now. Trying to see if the puzzle-pieces fit together. But this sounds more like the Construct, doesn't it? Either that or indeed, the guardians somehow locked themselfs in the monolith network. Maybe they are trying to contact us true those visions, hoping to be set free? I guess time will tell.

True, but the name Guardian sounds a lot like what she was describing. Some sort of guardians over the galaxy.

Yes, absolutly. Been doing research about that for some time now. Trying to see if the puzzle-pieces fit together. But this sounds more like the Construct, doesn't it? Either that or indeed, the guardians somehow locked themselfs in the monolith network. Maybe they are trying to contact us true those visions, hoping to be set free? I guess time will tell.
I think she communicated with the Caretakers, and that they showed her a vision of the Guardians and their society of the past. Not a 100% sure, but that's the way I read it.

The guardian logs tells of the accelerated evolution of the individuals with construct implants. Given a few million years the AI may have completely merged with their host, to form a new species that can exist independent of both a body and the monolith network.

Perhaps MB was researching them, when he wrote this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/is-vacuum-based-life-possible.176750/#post-2723790

I think she communicated with the Caretakers, and that they showed her a vision of the Guardians and their society of the past. Not a 100% sure, but that's the way I read it.

The guardian logs tells of the accelerated evolution of the individuals with construct implants. Given a few million years the AI may have completely merged with their host, to form a new species that can exist independent of both a body and the monolith network.

Perhaps MB was researching them, when he wrote this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/is-vacuum-based-life-possible.176750/#post-2723790
Caretakers, Guardians, Construct, ... Whatever it is, it is still one way or another alive.

We talked about it a lot in the thread at one point.

SagI covered it, but made a complete balls up and frankly misrepresented it.

Here’s my letter to the editors about it all:

Post in thread 'OUT NOW: Sagittarius Eye Issue #10 (Get Your Copy Today)!'
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...ue-10-get-your-copy-today.432774/post-6790869

It’s obviously written in response to the SagI article, but it still covers the main points.

Remember the "leak" in 2019? It was correct almost 100%.

Space legs - check
no atmospheric landings - check ( tenuous atmospheres up to 0.1 don't count)
FPS style gameplay - check
Thargoids in the flesh - pending (very possible)
Base building - pending (will see)
Coming end of 2020 - check (covid delay)

and small note at the end: there is no Raxxla in Elite

link: https://www.removeddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/bewyer/frontier_developments_roadmap/

What do you think? I wouldn't be surprised if it's not in game. DB and FDevs said many things over the years that were just ....well, .
Nah, Raxxla part was added later. I saved a screenshot of the original document.

Attachments

• elite leaked.PNG
    elite leaked.PNG
    794.7 KB · Views: 124
Ok. So I came up with a thought earlier today. If anything is off then please feel free to correct. Hexedit and raxxla are supposedly related, right? So hexeditors are color editors as everyone knows. So what if we change the colors on the raxxla logo with like a zero tolerance fill. Perhaps it will reveal a mesagae or something. Again, just a newbie spitballing here.

Sorry, but Hexedit is specific to Drew Wagar's tales, and by his own admission Drew is in the dark about Raxxla in ED, so it probably not safe to assume they are associated. I dont think we have any evidence from the lore or in game that Hexedit relates to Raxxla.
Spoken like a true Club member. We all know the power of Hexedit! I suspect all connections of Hexedit and Raxxla were Hexedited - And thus there wouldnt be any ... even if there were....@#$%^@*@%^&@#!@# ..... wait what was I talking about?... Darn I was just Hexedited!!

Uf cors hexedit an Raxxla r related! Hex meens six, an their are six sydes in the Raxxla logo...so proovin bee yond any dowt guv!!! 😉

But there are six moons of Saturn in the game! The only one of Sol’s with six moons. Mmmmm ....
Still pursuing 2001 Space Odyssey potential link. Spent ages looking in craters on Iapetus. Nothing so far!
Oh, and omphalos means “navel” hence the crater search, specifically for craters with central peaks because they often look like the conical omphalos stone in Greek myth.
Also unsuccessfully tried to approach Saturn’s poles, no hexagonal storm shown which in itself is surprising as it was known well before game release.

Top Bottom