Was it from in-game (beacon, base/ship log) or an external source?
That's as far as I know, I don't know their source or the credibility of this. I've been trying to scour the internet all over these forums and on reddit to see if anybody else is talking about this. So far nothing, so I would only take this with a grain of salt. Unless we can get some more solid verification on it.

Well, the closest thing I found that fits the description of that riddle is a "fart". Could be describing Raxxla too but, until we know its origin I guess noone can tell..

Does anybody have any clues as to what this is?

Here is text morse code for anybody wanting to chip in:
.---- -....- .---- ----. / ---.. -....- ...-- / ....- -....- ----. / ..--- -....- --... / ...-- -....- .---- / -.... -....- .---- / ----. -....- ..--- / ...-- -....- ..--- --... / --... -....- --... / ..--- -....- .---- -.... / .---- -....- .---- / --... -....- .---- ----- / ..... -....- .---- --... / ..... -....- ..---

Personally, I think this might be a clue to Raxxxla imo
Wasn’t this a player created thing that they posted on the forums? Will see if I can confirm.

Edit - no, it’s not the thing I was thinking of. It rings a bell though.

Last edited:
Resolves to

-18 5 -5 -5 2 5 7 -24 0 -14 0 -3 -12 3

And if mulitplied totals: 0
And if added totals: -59
And if divided, well: cannae do it, Captain.
I think we need to figure this out with more sound or some kind of audio analysis more than trying to decipher this into some coordinate or the like though

Resolves to

-18 5 -5 -5 2 5 7 -24 0 -14 0 -3 -12 3

And if mulitplied totals: 0
And if added totals: -59
And if divided, well: cannae do it, Captain.
I would guess that it's references to things.

So for example, 1-19 is the 19th letter of line 1. Or some similar thing. Pages and Words. Chapters and Pages. Verses.

It could be references to the text that was given, or more likely it's a 2 stage thing and the answer to the riddle gives what then need to be used with the references.

That's my guess for the moment anyway.

.---- -....- .---- ----.
---.. -....- ...--
....- -....- ----.
..--- -....- --...
...-- -....- .----
-.... -....- .----
----. -....- ..---
...-- -....- ..--- --...
--... -....- --...
..--- -....- .---- -....
.---- -....- .----
--... -....- .---- -----
..... -....- .---- --...
..... -....- ..---

Last edited:

.---- -....- .---- ----. / ---.. -....- ...-- / ....- -....- ----. / ..--- -....- --... / ...-- -....- .---- / -.... -....- .---- / ----. -....- ..--- / ...-- -....- ..--- --... / --... -....- --... / ..--- -....- .---- -.... / .---- -....- .---- / --... -....- .---- ----- / ..... -....- .---- --... / ..... -....- ..---

Sounds like the FSS lol

That's as far as I know, I don't know their source or the credibility of this. I've been trying to scour the internet all over these forums and on reddit to see if anybody else is talking about this. So far nothing, so I would only take this with a grain of salt. Unless we can get some more solid verification on it.

Personally, without any context as to what the source is and where it came from, I won't be losing any sleep trying to decipher it.

Sounds like a seasonal puzzle put together by someone with too much time on their hands. If it’s in-game then the source should be known and published, otherwise it’s just a distraction from the Quest for Raxxla .

If only I knew how to nonogram, that'd be nice

Google Canonn+nonogram. I know there’s an explanation of them somewhere. They were used to encodie some system descriptions, I think in some of the UCB messages. You could check the LP/UCB summary sheet in my signature.

Sounds like a seasonal puzzle put together by someone with too much time on their hands. If it’s in-game then the source should be known and published, otherwise it’s just a distraction from the Quest for Raxxla .

Indeed, particularity as the image the riddle is in looks nothing like text that would be seen in game.

Not sure how long ago it was being discussed but the screen shot that was posted of the titlescreen is definitely Orion (the star in the middle of the logo is the last of the 3 in its "belt") ive been looking for years and inmho its there somewhere! I spent alot of time investigating Orion especially the belt regions the large part if that being spent at the middle star but as stated if this is a clue (and my original research /theory is correct ) then it would have been better spent at the third (cant remember the names atm but one reason i thought it was the center star of the 3 was becouse in game its the only one of the 3 named as its moden scientific allocation and not as its ancient astrological name! Also not sure if it relates but all 3 have black holes in their systems (unlike in reality)

Hope this helps as ive moved on now anyway

Hello cmdrs,

I was playing with these two earlier and i noticed something (that may very well be nothing):

- the first part (the riddle) has 7 verses/sentences, structured in 2 parts
- the second part has 14 elements/sets of numbers
- after playing with the numbers and letters for a while and getting nothing, it may very well be that the "Morse code" part might not be Morse code, but some other clue related to the riddle

Back
Top Bottom