Not a bad theory there, though the Empire also uses familial descent, as did Walden (you could say his clones were his descendants) so I’m not fully convinced by your last paragraph.
It's less to do with the leader selection and more to do with how new members are selected.

But yeah, I agree. I'm just trying to find a way to test and rule out possible theories on the method used to find Raxxla (or something leading to it) the first time. I edited the post to seperate the tinfoil from the observations.

We have a when. We have a possible where. We just lack the 'how' of it.

Generation ships were launched pre-FTL. So we have a timeframe of 2020 to 2100 for initial launches, leaving us with anywhere from 80 to 376 years of travel assuming we use 2296 as an end point.

So, assuming that the gen ships were traveling at sub FTL (due to it not being invented yet) we have a hollow sphere around Sol with an outside radius of ~376Ly as our max search area. I'm still working on the inside radius.
(For now just use 40 as an educated guess)

We'd be looking for either Raxxla itself or something that points us to the next step. That is of course if a generation ship is our 'how'.

Post 2100 we're looking at FTL and things get rather tricky as exact numbers and specifications of the OG drives are muddy at best.

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
Nearly correct ....
Ja, natürlich... Bin ich dumm. So viele Jahren vergangen... Fast alles mein Hochdeutsh verloren... (Lost almost all my German...)
Anyway, interesting this unicorn and antigrav dancers gals - thing ... [haha]
Must add them to my Chimera Hunters Squadron logo !!

Chymerae in ED confirmed !!

EDIT: btw.. DW said: "No antigrav in ED. FD orders !" ... Times they are a changin'... seems to me. :)
And may I ask you what Corporation this vice-president is of ? Not Sirius ? Is it Mr Orange ?

Last edited:
Alien artefact, ophalos rift, Mars relic.... You might be able to put it in your pocket. :D

Should be a definite place though, according to the codex.

According to Plato, each soul assigned to a star. I hope the personal journey doesn't mean we each have our own Raxxla. :eek:
"So, where's Raxxla?" "Jim dropped it down the drain."

Should I ever find Raxxla, I'm not sure whether to make it public or not.
It would just be too sad to see this thread, with all those nice tinfoiley ideas, come to a halt (like the Formidine Rift thread eg.)

So for now I leave just this here and want to give you the opportunity to learn something new, some german words in this case... so don't expect a translation from my side :D
This is from one of those Tip Offs I received, is quite funny and also leaves some space for new speculation.

Whatever makes you think we’d ever stop? ;)

Tinfoil is as Tinfoil does! :rolleyes:

Ja, natürlich...
And may I ask you what Corporation this vice-president is of ? Not Sirius ? Is it Mr Orange ?

The word "dumm" seems a bit harsh ... man is a creature of habit. If you really haven't spoken german for many years (except the occasional "Herr Doctor Professor" [haha]), it is no suprise that you forgot things. I actually understood what you were saying, so it isn't that bad and I guess you would still survive here in germany [big grin]
To be honest, up until today I really thought you were a german, due to the "Doctor Professor" you keep saying to Han Zen.

To answer your question - no, I don't know which corporation this vice president is of. But Sirius was also the first one which came to my mind.
And shame on me, but I don't know who Mr. Orange is [noob].
I got two other messages from Tip Offs, which also referred to corporation data.
One is about a person who is trying to escape said corporation. He/she is already really tired from jumping from system to system.
The second one is about a person who found out what the CEO of the corporation is planning. "Embezzlement is a dirty word".
He/she talked to the CEO and was suprised that said CEO was nearly amused and invited him/her to his villa.

Haven't much time left to translate, so here is the link to the album:

So the Tip Offs seem to me all refer to one and the same corporation... maybe really Sirius. Perhaps in the end they lead to the Polaris permit, how knows?
I will keep investigating this, if I find the time.... because yesterday I experienced an even more mysterious thing, which I'm not ready to talk about in detail, yet. Simply running out of time.
This is more important for me to survey. It has nothing to do with Tip Offs, but with an alternative mission I took, which finally led me to a mysterious meeting at a nav beacon at Shinrarta Dezhra A1. (with kind of a ship graveyard - see picture in imgur album).
Maybe it is just a standard alternative mission (never took one before, so I can't judge this), or maybe there is more to it and I messed up the personal journey afterwards.
Currently I'm trying to repeat the scenario. I'm also wondering if it is possible to find locker BRY-861 (from pilot's log) .... or maybe this is kind of a code? Maybe for Bryagh's Nest or similar? Or is it just fluff?

Whatever makes you think we’d ever stop? ;)

Tinfoil is as Tinfoil does! :rolleyes:

I don't think that you will stop, but I'm afraid you could ;)
It is just another instance of "German Angst" I guess - the fear of loss in this case [haha]

Last edited:

Ah, that misdirection. Because
1) there has been no in-game or galnet confirmation that medallion is from the Dark Wheel, though it may be a fair hypothesis that its TDW, however the act of leaving it behind is symbolic that she had left whatever organisation it represented
2) galnet clearly published that it had been left behind in her ship on Achenar, yet the medallion was used later as evidence against her at the trial which condemned her. It was was clearly planted evidence intended to falsely incriminate her- see chapter 5 of Premonition! (Aisling & Gerrun!)

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
"Doctor Professor" you keep saying to Han Zen.

Herr Professor Doktor Han_Zen, alias Hansen. Calling him this because of his high scholarship, his Germanic name and because he is an infiltrated (gentle) Canonn mole and founder. (Btw, he was so kind to bring me here from the Rift thread when it was closed and I was feeling sooo sad and lonely ! Thx again!)

The One Who Loves Tänzerinnen..
TfPWN5F.jpg

Interessing plot, anyway. Please keep us informed, mein Freund! ;)

This.
In an alternate hypothesis, giving the medallion to someone might be the way TDW uses to summon him/her for a meeting. Still waiting mine...
Btw, anyone here thinks Luko was a TDW agent/asset ?

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
DW somehow confirmed it about Rebecca (without naming her but strongly suggesting, as he is used to do). But nothing about Luko...
Only thing I remember, somewhere: "...this good Luko. Always where and when needed..."

DW somehow confirmed it about Rebecca (without naming her but strongly suggesting, as he is used to do). But nothing about Luko...
Only thing I remember, somewhere: "...this good Luko. Always where and when needed..."
Nah, DW pretty much confirmed it for Luko. Will dig it out when I get chance.

The word "dumm" seems a bit harsh ... man is a creature of habit. If you really haven't spoken german for many years (except the occasional "Herr Doctor Professor" [haha]), it is no suprise that you forgot things. I actually understood what you were saying, so it isn't that bad and I guess you would still survive here in germany [big grin]
To be honest, up until today I really thought you were a german, due to the "Doctor Professor" you keep saying to Han Zen.

To answer your question - no, I don't know which corporation this vice president is of. But Sirius was also the first one which came to my mind.
I got two other messages from Tip Offs, which also referred to corporation data.
One is about a person who is trying to escape said corporation. He/she is already really tired from jumping from system to system.
The second one is about a person who found out what the CEO of the corporation is planning. "Embezzlement is a dirty word".
He/she talked to the CEO and was suprised that said CEO was nearly amused and invited him/her to his villa.

Haven't much time left to translate, so here is the link to the album:

So the Tip Offs seem to me all refer to one and the same corporation... maybe really Sirius. Perhaps in the end they lead to the Polaris permit, how knows?
I will keep investigating this, if I find the time.... because yesterday I experienced an even more mysterious thing, which I'm not ready to talk about in detail, yet. Simply running out of time.
This is more important for me to survey. It has nothing to do with Tip Offs, but with an alternative mission I took, which finally led me to a mysterious meeting at a nav beacon at Shinrarta Dezhra A1. (with kind of a ship graveyard - see picture in imgur album).
Maybe it is just a standard alternative mission (never took one before, so I can't judge this), or maybe there is more to it and I messed up the personal journey afterwards.
Currently I'm trying to repeat the scenario. I'm also wondering if it is possible to find locker BRY-861 (from pilot's log) .... or maybe this is kind of a code? Maybe for Bryagh's Nest or similar? Or is it just fluff?

I don't think that you will stop, but I'm afraid you could ;)
It is just another instance of "German Angst" I guess - the fear of loss in this case [haha]
Hmm... the Tip Off stuff you’re talking about there all has a certain whiff about it...

Any mentions of new hyperdrive tech in amongst it all? Wake concealment, maybe?

1) there has been no in-game or galnet confirmation that medallion is from the Dark Wheel, though it may be a fair hypothesis that its TDW, however the act of leaving it behind is symbolic that she had left whatever organisation it represented
2) galnet clearly published that it had been left behind in her ship on Achenar, yet the medallion was used later as evidence against her at the trial which condemned her. It was was clearly planted evidence intended to falsely incriminate her- see chapter 5 of Premonition! (Aisling & Gerrun!)

The medallion was fan art (by one of the original CoR), its use in Galnet was part of the DW story writing Salome out of the game, when it looked like Frontier was abandoning the FR storyline and DW was leaving. That of course later changed, but nothing to see here related to Raxxla, move along, move along.

Back
Top Bottom