Anything associated with fibonacci or prime numbers 😉
I see...usual full scan on the random route :D

Btw, project "Dynasty" had to go deeper there. I meet 5-6-7 terra/water/earth planets all the way, like 4-5 such systems with 4-6 planets per 3000 ly (i'm coming from opposite part - finishing round trip). Outer arm region around has tens of wolf-ryer's stars.

Last edited:
What does the barcode at the bottom come out to?

Also if any of that is true. Thent hose guardian gun platforms are also of the same shape in general. That is what that bottom picture is insinuating. And they are supposed to be portals to start with I think. Didn't someone try to turn them all on at the same time? Maybe in a group game?! Or in open..

Are those portal guns in anyway layed out in a pattern? Has anyone mapped them in both 2d and 3d. I imagine 2d could be hard with infinite perspective.

Ya i parked myself at one of them the other night. Probably worth studying more. I sat around and stared at the rolling rochard inkblots for a bit. Mapping them might be fun.... Barcodes? hmmm dont know about them.

I did have a theory that Hawkins Gap INRA were on the way back from wherever they had been but they (Alpha - Beta etc) weren't in a geographical route order so that fazed out

I think its probably all we are going to find until late 2020 tbh but that shouldn't stop us looking

cuboctahedronprime-lr.jpg

Perfect equilibrium. Divine order from apparent chaos. Blow up Archambault Terminal.

Ahhh..The "music of the spheres made me do it" defence
It will happen. And you know it. Because there is no straight line to Raxxla, only the path of least resistance.

"Because there are spaces between closest-packed spheres, energy can be imported syntropically all the way inward to the prime nuclear domain, which thereafter can only be articulated outwardly - ergo, as entropy. The omnidirectional grid of the isotropic vector matrix, whose vertexes always coincide with the sphere centers of all closest-sphere packings, always provides the new spherical reference system that spontaneously accommodates the observer's omnirational accounting of all Universe relations by providing an omnidirectionally observing observer's nuclear-sphere viewpoint; and all the other relevantly-to-be-identified nuclear (star) sphere centers all inherently interpositioned in omnispherical, uniradius, isotropic matrix array with omnivectorially accommodated, omnidirectionally permitted intertransformability, apprehendibility, and discrete vectorially quantated and angularly identified comprehensibility of all intertransformative transactions".

Love as being both shining radiation and all-embracing
metaphysical gravity!

He has deleted most of the screenshots on his instagram profile, but I have saved most of them. It just sounds too tempting to not find out for yourself...
I'll get on my way soon and find out if it's true or not :D

Attachments

• Raxxla - Locked.png
    Raxxla - Locked.png
    778.8 KB · Views: 491
  • Raxxla - Omphalos Rift.png
    Raxxla - Omphalos Rift.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 528
  • Raxxla clue #1.png
    Raxxla clue #1.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 476
  • Raxxla clue #2.png
    Raxxla clue #2.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 473
  • Raxxla clue #3.png
    Raxxla clue #3.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 517
  • Raxxla location #1.png
    Raxxla location #1.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Raxxla location #2.png
    Raxxla location #2.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 522
  • Raxxla location #3.png
    Raxxla location #3.png
    269 KB · Views: 516
  • Raxxla location #4.jpg
    Raxxla location #4.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 487
  • Raxxla location easter egg.png
    Raxxla location easter egg.png
    420.7 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
Okey..there is a cluster there, pretty compact...
PRA BYOEA KU-A A82-0 and around

Also toast and his route on screen may have sence
"To the jewel" - behind Sag A there is region called Izanami - who is goddes of creation of everything
"To wisper" - when you turn to magelan clouds u can see "steam" region
and last part - is Mare Somnia which is "sea of dreams"...

but still can be fake info, claster is big enough yet there to find things randomly.

Last edited:
Okey..there is a cluster there, pretty compact...
PRA BYOEA KU-A A82-0 and around

Also toast and his route on screen may have sence
"To the jewel" - behind Sag A there is region called Izanami - who is goddes of creation of everything
"To wisper" - when you turn to magelan clouds u can see "steam" region
and last part - is Mare Somnia which is "sea of dreams"...

but still can be fake info, claster is big enough yet there to find things randomly.
Sea of dreams? I call this 'quiddity' but you only visit it 3 times in your life they say....

Okey ...that cluster seems interesting goal any way... so gona extend my expedition by 3 more weeks in nowhere ...and going back.

Btw, there is ongoing Pegasus expedition, they should pass that region close to summer, so I guess will map all :D

Last edited:
He has deleted most of the screenshots on his instagram profile, but I have saved most of them. It just sounds too tempting to not find out for yourself...
I'll get on my way soon and find out if it's true or not :D

If this mathmoss did claim the galaxies as easter eggs then seems really odd because you can see those 2 images easily in galmap.

Plus some of the older pictures you posted are of Kepler's Crest & Trojan's Belt. Did he claim those were on the way to Mare Somnia because it would be really odd considering those 2 regions are half a galaxy apart. Or is that your interpretation?

And why are his "clues" such blurry pictures even though he has other good quality ones as a space photog? He claims to respect the game and other explorers and yet is still jebaiting with blurry pics.

He has also followed the common MO of other hoaxers of conveniently self destructing because of [insert reason here]... just doesn't pass the smell test.

Last edited:
@CMDRKomatix Is the final marked route supposed to be raxxla?
As he stated, the location should be somewhere above the galactic disk (maybe ~2500ly) and between sector 22/23...

If this mathmoss did claim the galaxies as easter eggs then seems really odd because you can see those 2 images easily in galmap.

Plus some of the older pictures you posted are of Kepler's Crest & Trojan's Belt. Did he claim those were on the way to Mare Somnia because it would be really odd considering those 2 regions are half a galaxy apart. Or is that your interpretation?

And why are his "clues" such blurry pictures even though he has other good quality ones as a space photog? He claims to respect the game and other explorers and yet is still jebaiting with blurry pics.

He has also followed the common MO of other hoaxers of conveniently self destructing because of [insert reason here]... just doesn't pass the smell test.
well, idk... but I believe more into something like that as 90% of the "ideas" in this thread, like there are hidden messages in the barcodes of the stickers you can buy etc. ... :D

Attachments

• Raxxla location #4.jpg
    Raxxla location #4.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Well ... did 9 jumps. Found 2 new star systems, each had "noticeable stellar" with trees ... Also EDSM shows 3-4 stars with trees in 500ly radius. Some infected piece of space :D
When I was on left side of galaxy, met 1 nebula only close to colonia with bio signals.

Maybe my luck, or maybe right - bottom side only has life.

Well ... did 9 jumps. Found 2 new star systems, each had "noticeable stellar" with trees ... Also EDSM shows 3-4 stars with trees in 500ly radius. Some infected piece of space :D
When I was on left side of galaxy, met 1 nebula only close to colonia with bio signals.

Maybe my luck, or maybe right - bottom side only has life.

Brain trees? Check for new Guardian structures or ruins

Top Bottom