Scytale

Banned
So, if it's true, our nav computers (and then PF, TDW, The Club, my Grandma, etc...) knew the location of Raxxla since the start ?
And nevertheless, our GalMap doesn't show it ?
Traitors !
We could discuss about ED mechanics on how a star (Raxxla is a star ?) can appear as selected in the skybox with its name but not in the GalMap. Or could it actually be in the GalMap, but the search function gets somehow overrun when the word is written ? Or he discovered it when jumping into a procedural named system and then the name Raxxla appeared and kept there ?
Anyway.. far-fetched...
41 KLy from Sol ?
A supraluminal+++ rogue !

Last edited:
So, if it's true, our nav computers (and then PF, TDW, The Club, my Grandma, etc...) knew the location of Raxxla since the start ?
And nevertheless, our GalMap doesn't show it ?
Traitors !
We could discuss about ED mechanics on how a star (Raxxla is a star ?) can appear as selected in the skybox with its name but not in the GalMap. Or could it actually be in the GalMap, but the search function gets somehow overrided when the word is written ? Or he discovered it when jumping into a procedural named system and then the name Raxxla appeared and kept there ?
Anyway.. far-fetched...
41 KLy from Sol ?
A supraluminal+++ rogue !
The screenshot looks like it says 800 or so Light seconds, implying Raxxla is found within a system. Apparently the screenshot is not his, but was sent to him. He found Raxxla as well, but did not screen cap of video out of respect for the hunters and devs. Sounds like a crock to me, yet I'm still really fighting the urge to check

Scytale

Banned
Ah, ok. Such a long time I haven't been playing... Thx for clarifying !
So, I presume FSS-ing the system made it appear full named... meh... Far-fetched too..
And I don't see what "respect" has to do with that matter.. If it was file dug then, yes. But anyway... why to show it, then ?
(err.." overrun", please. Not "overrided".. pleeeaaase ! 🥺)

Last edited:
Done a bit of catching up in the thread. Boy, we are really at the end of our rope if we are looking for barcodes in cosmetics for clues. :ROFLMAO:

As to the Instagram CMDR who found it, he didn't. Load of bio-waste, that is.

imo the end of the Salome mystery seemed to tie in with the decline of this thread, at least before we had something tangible as well as Raxxla, now its all alone and just not enough there to chew on...so barcodes seem like maybe something at first, just anything.

To sum it up:

What do we know, actually know for a fact? - zero
What actual certified clue do we have? - zero
What do we hope? - that 'it exists' that 'its in the game and discoverable'

So hooray for barcodes et al is what I say

While in Sol, I took a peek in one of the research centers in Mars... someone left their notebook open, so I snapped a pic

Top Bottom