he also posted screens of exactly these space trees... :D
I think brain trees are on planets ... but any way ..that seems true weird. Exact vertical flying from plane and so many stars affected. ... maybe next step is to do "2t" jumps and check each star... from other side ...life concentration may mean "raxxla is close" ...for example it could be life seeder. Or thargoids coming... :D

Had a thought about how we might eventually find Raxxla in the game...

We're currently flying around in what basically amounts to a building site, with most of the 'finishing touches' missing so, how do we know FDev won't one day add in a completely scripted and voice acted story line to go with the SOLO aspect of the game that includes content around the Tionisla graveyard?

That's where the main thrust of "The Dark Wheel" started, and it would be an awesome place to explore once we have access to space legs and EVA. While we might be able to visit the graveyard prior to being Elite we might not get a tip off about a specific vessel to go and search for clues until leveling up?

Could be an interesting precursor to starting a TDW membership path...

Ya i parked myself at one of them the other night. Probably worth studying more. I sat around and stared at the rolling rochard inkblots for a bit. Mapping them might be fun.... Barcodes? hmmm dont know about them.
Yea, I was wondering about those. Did anyone ever go over those thoroughly?
He has deleted most of the screenshots on his instagram profile, but I have saved most of them. It just sounds too tempting to not find out for yourself...
I'll get on my way soon and find out if it's true or not :D

What is odd is that the earlier pictures make it look like it is between 12 and 22 then 6 and 10 and finally Sag A... then he says 22 and 23 which is the same type of L shape boarder. Unless the angle makes it look like it's above a farther back area this info is seemingly conflicting. I guess those could be out of order as it goes in that direction somewhat. NVM, that is what he was trying to clarify. Has anyone been there yet to look? A brown dwarf sector seperated by an empty void at the top of the galaxy at around 2500ly up? Doesn't seem to hard to find on the map. I would think people would have been there before. Sounds like a likely exploration area. Is this a known area in real life?

Last edited:
Yea, I was wondering about those. Did anyone ever go over those thoroughly?

What is odd is that the earlier pictures make it look like it is between 12 and 22 then 6 and 10 and finally Sag A... then he says 22 and 23 which is the same type of L shape boarder. Unless the angle makes it look like it's above a farther back area this info is seemingly conflicting. I guess those could be out of order as it goes in that direction somewhat. NVM, that is what he was trying to clarify. Has anyone been there yet to look? A brown dwarf sector seperated by an empty void at the top of the galaxy at around 2500ly up? Doesn't seem to hard to find on the map. I would think people would have been there before. Sounds like a likely exploration area. Is this a known area in real life?

I think he meant this: PRA BYOEA KU-A A82-0 (scroll around this system)
....I was going to go there, but just recall swtor 6 is coming next week, will need time there too >:

Is best address so far I can see >:

Last edited:
I think he meant this: PRA BYOEA KU-A A82-0 (scroll around this system)
....I was going to go there, but just recall swtor 6 is coming next week, will need time there too >:
yes I also thought this must be the brown dwarf cluster, but it is more than 41k ly away from the bubble... and he said it is only reachable from the top of the galaxy.
and on the 1 screenshot/video, he point on a region which is newton's vault, but strangly here the distance of 41k ly fit... xD

Last edited:
That's weird...at "dryman" does not plot at 1200 height...maybe that's why need to go through center...
Ye..bad navigation in dryman sector...cant get full speed from NS.

Last edited:
Well you know there is this permit locked bubble in the Dryman. It's been like that for a while. I hear it's very mysterious area. Definitely worth going a little bit crazy about.
I'm crazy about "phenomenas"...1 more system with 2 again!! What the chances? Did 5 jumps using NS. 1st and 4th had phenomenas....what's going on? Did they changed something in last path and now all stars have it ? :D

Last edited:
I'm crazy about "phenomenas"...1 more system with 2 again!! What the chances? Did 5 jumps using NS. 1st and 4th had phenomenas....what's going on? Did they changed something in last path and now all stars have it ? :D
I think FD have seeded a bunch of spots around the galaxy. Sort of like the the Brain tree sector, in Guardian space. If you go about exploring all the close systems with phenomena, they probably form a bubble. Just like the UA bubble around Merope.

That seem to be the mechanic FD use for this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom