Raxxla is probably the algorithm that generates the galaxy. When you provide a seed (value) it grows a tree and can be used to travel (generate) other galaxies. The algorithm is Yggdrasil, the world tree, obfuscated in the code. This method is center (the Omphalos) to our Elite world.

You could be so close, but I dont think :) it is Yggdrasil. In my humble opinion, one seed is for Guardians and another for Thargoids.
They are used for visual content, but how to apply that in the game I do not know.

There be dragons...

Last edited:
Thoughts for the holidays (from my previous thread last year which didn't gain much traction)

1. a. Elite Dangerous (ED) draws inspiration from Ancient Egypt (AE) as shown by the overt art & design influences.

b. This leads into looking at the original monomyth (aka the hero's journey) in AE which is paralleled by ED's story line plus the entirety of pop culture & the underlying Mystery religions.
The reason why both timelines & journeys should parallel is because of:

2. a. The concept of time in AE which matches the modern understanding of Einstein's space-time & also the B Theory of time. In an infinite spacetime, would it loop back onto itself like the Ouroboros?

b. To us, the ED universe is really just a simulation in a hard drive. It will be a very meta representation of our current understanding of the Simulation Hypothesis & the Simulation Argument. Again there are various hints & Easter eggs.

c. Raxxla's hexagon symbol is a 2D representation of a 3D cube of spacetime of 1 Planck length encrypted as a Creation myth or monomyth i.e. e=mc2 (Bonus Easter Eggs: Look into Saturn's
mythology & symbol ħ, the Planck constant & ħ, Frontier's logo & the myths of the Muisca, Acquired Savant Syndrome math).

d. Procedural Generation (PG) & The Stellar Forge (SF) supports the idea of a deterministic Universe and fits the metaphor of various Creation myths.

3. a. If Raxxla is a physical McGuffin rather than a metaphor, the only and best way to avoid detection from data miners is by procedural generation of the Raxxla asset without special art assets or triggers. This explains the lack of success in anyone triggering anything thus far or
lack of news on anyone successfully data mining. In addition, procedural generation of the galaxy gives you 400 billion systems so it is impossible to brute force. It is akin to the 1 time pad in cryptography.

b. If true, then the only way is by hypothesizing exactly what Raxxla is and what the beginning/end of the journey is before setting out rather than randomly exploring all over the galaxy. Perhaps a possible journey can be traced out with the aid of the Stellarium.

c. Perhaps Raxxla is the initial seed in the Proc-gen i.e. the fabric of spacetime. If so I'd be slightly disappointed (42 has been hidden as part of a proc gen for asteroids I believe by an EVE developer)

4. a. So we look to the past monomyth of AE, trace the landmarks in the past and find parallels in the current ED timeline. If the characters & story line matches up, you should be able to predict where the story line is going next. If you end up being accurate then you are likely on the right track of thinking about the puzzle and perhaps you can skip ahead to the end/beginning.

I know a few of you fellow Raxxla/TDW hunters checked out the Jailhouse Rock and Blues bar in LFT 926 near the B A Belt Cluster 1 a while back, and since I was in-system decided to snoop a bit too.

Interesting to note, even though the controlling faction isn't TDW anymore that installation is still flagged as theirs, and so are the belts?

Anyway, I flew around and through the installation (inside access tunnels, and used the camera through the hackable ports - which leads to another enclosed tunnel) but couldn't see anything particularly of note. But whilst i was snooping around I saw this station / system image appear on one of the banner displays and thought it was a bit odd when compared with all the other 'advertising' materials as it had not tag lines, or company logos etc.

Strange advertising banner on Jailhouse Rock and Blues installation
Jailhouse Rock and Blues bar in LFT 926 - Strange System.png

It could just be old media, but I've never seen a station like this and according to the codex TDW is meant to be in a 'Dark Toroid' station. No idea what Raxxla looks like, so who knows, but has anyone else seen an odd banner like this? Just curious ...

Fly Dangerously.
/ Ra.

Last edited:
"...and beavers and badgers and leopards and monkeys and..."

Trippy. Here's one in return for the holidays :)

World’s First NASA AI Astronomical Research Data Sculpture Public Art

Source: https://vimeo.com/307483271

I know a few of you fellow Raxxla/TDW hunters checked out the Jailhouse Rock and Blues bar in LFT 926 near the B A Belt Cluster 1 a while back, and since I was in-system decided to snoop a bit too.

Interesting to note, even though the controlling faction isn't TDW anymore that installation is still flagged as theirs, and so are the belts?

Anyway, I flew around and through the installation (inside access tunnels, and used the camera through the hackable ports - which leads to another enclosed tunnel) but couldn't see anything particularly of note. But whilst i was snooping around I saw this station / system image appear on one of the banner displays and thought it was a bit odd when compared with all the other 'advertising' materials as it had not tag lines, or company logos etc.

Strange advertising banner on Jailhouse Rock and Blues installation
View attachment 159860

It could just be old media, but I've never seen a station like this and according to the codex TDW is meant to be in a 'Dark Toroid' station. No idea what Raxxla looks like, so who knows, but has anyone else seen an odd banner like this? Just curious ...

Fly Dangerously.
/ Ra.

Might be early concept art that FD used for a banner. In pic GG looks like Jupiter with early Coriolis station orbiting moon Europa, whereas in-game Orbis station Columbus orbits moon Io.

I notice Hannerib has picked up on it in a different thread too but on tonights livestream Paige did mention and confirm that fossils, lots of fossils, of what hasn't been revealed by the feds, were found on Mars before they found the Martian Relic. Whether they are the same culture or period is not known or discussed.

First Id heard of it, but it is now canon if it wasn't before. Also the Tesla got nicked by space pirates :)

Why isn't Raxxla on Mars or is Mars by a different name, Im sure theres a reason but I cant really think of it? Certainly nothing to link to 1984, no Sol in 1984 Elite, no lore that way but could it be that simple? (hope not)

I notice Hannerib has picked up on it in a different thread too but on tonights livestream Paige did mention and confirm that fossils, lots of fossils, of what hasn't been revealed by the feds, were found on Mars before they found the Martian Relic. Whether they are the same culture or period is not known or discussed.

First Id heard of it, but it is now canon if it wasn't before. Also the Tesla got nicked by space pirates :)

Why isn't Raxxla on Mars or is Mars by a different name, Im sure theres a reason but I cant really think of it? Certainly nothing to link to 1984, no Sol in 1984 Elite, no lore that way but could it be that simple? (hope not)

Interestinggggggg....

had to look it up ( I think it should start at the point she mentions it)

Source: https://youtu.be/VkPKCTCww9w?t=1678

also i got myself some new reading material today :D

lavondyss.jpg

Interestinggggggg....

had to look it up ( I think it should start at the point she mentions it)

Source: https://youtu.be/VkPKCTCww9w?t=1678

also i got myself some new reading material today :D

View attachment 159955
If you listen at 42:20 she's also emphasizing there is loads of cool stuff in the beacons of SOL which blends law and narrative for ED.

Not quite sure if she's just really excited about it, or the double emphasis is a subtle hint ...

I will have to check it all out myself now (which might just be what the aim of the comments were)!

From the works of Olivia Robertson:

From the Sun to as great a distance as there is from the sun to the earth, and adorned the heaven with planets and stars, among which he established one as Guardian and guide to the others, Canis Major, The Dog Star. The Magi taught that the Sun behind the Sun was Sirius. They knew it for twain long before astronomers learnt this. It was told in Finland long ago that the lovers Zulamith the Bold and Salami the Fair were separated. To be together again, they toiled for a thousand years to build a bridge between them. Thus they made the Milky Way. When they had completed their star bridge, they straight rushed into each other's arms and melted into one. So they became the brightest star
In heaven's high arch that dwelt great Sirius, the mighty Sun beneath Orion's belt.

Fellow Voyagers, let us with dance create around us the Sea of Space between ourselves and Canis Major. We call upon the Holy Lion Twins, The Goddess Tefnut and the God Shu of the waters of Space.

Shu is in the GM
Canis Subrindens is in the GM
Salami is apparently dead but was in the game.
Sirius is in the GM.
Guardians are in the game.
Orion Dark Region is in the game and I suspect Orion's Belt is also there.
Milky Way is where we are.

Of course, all of this is conjecture. I only surmise some of this may have been source material for Robert Holdstock's book.

Ok, I agree no one has a clue to where Raxxla may be, or where the Dark Wheel is, but my reasoning is that stories have source material from which some of this may have been used. My theory is no better and no worse than some I have heard or read. For coincidence, this is better than coincidence.
Caveat: Depending on who you choose to argue the phenomena with...

Apparently Sol travels through the galaxy in a spiral. There's only one reason I can think of that this might happen - a counter weight, or companion star or star system which some seem to think is Sirius. We also observe phenomena like precession, and wonder what influential body is responsible for maintaining this cycle, and why it seems comparable to the asynchronous Yugas.

Yugas-Ages-based-on-FtESri-Yukteswar-copy.jpg

So, why is the Satya-Yuga period so long while the Kali Yuga part of the cycle (we're apparently in now) is so short? Is it because Sol is currently at aphelion, the furthest point from Canis Major and when they swing back towards each other the perihelion or, more rounded part of the egg shaped orbital dance creates a more harmonious energetic relationship between star and nature?

Do we have any (other) bodhisattvas further along in their ~25,000 year course notes to shed light on such eternal conundrums?

Not sure how they managed it but this animation has some issues (besides scale) which they didn't appear to fix (see Part 1 in links) when trying to show our course as we bob up and down through the galactic plane. First, Jupiter orbits INSIDE Saturn, not outside and they don't both have the same orbital period, they should be in a 1:2.5 resonance (~11.9 vs 29.5 years) instead.

It's a pretty good visualisation to help one wrap their head around our stellar waltz, but who's the unseen partner in this couple?

Trippy. Here's one in return for the holidays :)

World’s First NASA AI Astronomical Research Data Sculpture Public Art

Source: https://vimeo.com/307483271
Resistance, is futile...

Caveat: Depending on who you choose to argue the phenomena with...

Apparently Sol travels through the galaxy in a spiral. There's only one reason I can think of that this might happen - a counter weight, or companion star or star system which some seem to think is Sirius. We also observe phenomena like precession, and wonder what influential body is responsible for maintaining this cycle, and why it seems comparable to the asynchronous Yugas.

Yugas-Ages-based-on-FtESri-Yukteswar-copy.jpg

So, why is the Satya-Yuga period so long while the Kali Yuga part of the cycle (we're apparently in now) is so short? Is it because Sol is currently at aphelion, the furthest point from Canis Major and when they swing back towards each other the perihelion or, more rounded part of the egg shaped orbital dance creates a more harmonious energetic relationship between star and nature?

Do we have any (other) bodhisattvas further along in their ~25,000 year course notes to shed light on such eternal conundrums?

Not sure how they managed it but this animation has some issues (besides scale) which they didn't appear to fix (see Part 1 in links) when trying to show our course as we bob up and down through the galactic plane. First, Jupiter orbits INSIDE Saturn, not outside and they don't both have the same orbital period, they should be in a 1:2.5 resonance (~11.9 vs 29.5 years) instead.

It's a pretty good visualisation to help one wrap their head around our stellar waltz, but who's the unseen partner in this couple?

re: @Hanerib
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/post-8225209
curious06.jpg

curious03.jpg

curious01.jpg

curious02.jpg

curious04.jpg

curious07.jpg

curious08.jpg

Attachments

• curious03.jpg
    curious03.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 203
  • curious06.jpg