You know that dark planet with the rings looks exactly like the one in the background of his picture. Or do we already know it's the same one?! Is there another planet with rings near it?
View attachment 147631
Maybe I'm seeing things.
Well these are definitly two areas in space. So, it's not like it's a random unsearchable idea. I'm not personally going to such areas until carriers are out though.

This mathmoss stuff really peaked my interest, as I do feel that this could be definitely plausible. I was debating on jumping in the anaconda and heading out that way. It could be true but it does seem kind of fishy. In the quoted pic it seems like it would be meant to imply that the semi-circle in the background could be something special. To me it looks like it could even be some type of gate. however if I look at the pic and turn up the gamma, brightness and contrast, on my monitor the semi-circle object clearly seems to have a square perimeter around it and stands out from the background. Could just be artifacting in the image, but to me it looks more like it was pasted in the image...

If it is the one cluster of brown dwarfs at the center line then it's not hard to explore. I've done that much exploration at the 2mass cluster on the way to heart and sole. The clusters can be explored easily.

Do we have an ETA on carriers. I'm waiting for info to see how it pans out first.

And how do you know whether its that particular cluster of brown dwarfs? Try finding the source. Now information is mixed up because of various people chiming in with their personal opinions or extrapolations of what mathmoss wrote. I personally cannot see the various coordinates at all due to how blurry the pics are even in the original. Really not sure how alexzk came up with those coords. But by all means, those who are convinced should go ahead.

And how do you know whether its that particular cluster of brown dwarfs? Try finding the source. Now information is mixed up because of various people chiming in with their personal opinions or extrapolations of what mathmoss wrote. I personally cannot see the various coordinates at all due to how blurry the pics are even in the original. Really not sure how alexzk came up with those coords. But by all means, those who are convinced should go ahead.
There is pictures set 2-3 pages before. I was looking on it and on ingame map. Picked that was most fitting pictures. Sure it can be more fits ... but will see later. I can't even measure distances as systems are unknown. So 1st is to come there and check if it is realy isolated for regular jump.

...also, except checking his pictures, i tried to imagine why he could propose such a route, even if it is fake.
So got some thoughts i posted somewhen before too, main idea...if u look on raxxla/dw emblems it can be treated as galaxy shape. So what if we was wrong with the scale? So once u zoom out map ... u can see why that guy did such a route. For example "mother" - there is region "Izanami" which is godess of everything, and Sag A* is "jewel" and so on.
So all together this guess is no worse then any other we already spent time on :D

Also we know that game can measure distances, for example to unlock Palin. So those 3 parts of codex are triangle. And if u follow exactly u will do longer route then direct. That could be extra filter to remove accident findings. I really doubt u must visit exact systems. Never seen such mechanic here yet, which could count if u were somewhere.

Last edited:
...also, except checking his pictures, i tried to imagine why he could propose such a route, even if it is fake.
So got some thoughts i posted somewhen before too, main idea...if u look on raxxla/dw emblems it can be treated as galaxy shape. So what if we was wrong with the scale? So once u zoom out map ... u can see why that guy did such a route. For example "mother" - there is region "Izanami" which is godess of everything, and Sag A* is "jewel" and so on.
So all together this guess is no worse then any other we already spent time on:D

Lol someone on the discord I'm on recently posted a pic from Full Metal Alchemist (I hope as a joke...). You might as well use that as a lead then. See where Mare Somnia is at. Every clue in the codex & ingame art & design points towards a common mythology and now we are supposed to use Japanese lore? Hmm OK. SMH.

Alexzk - I hope you find it, I really do, but this does have all the footprints of a scam, not just a hoax but a scam from start to finish. Make sure you have large fuel tanks and plot carefully, I wouldn't be surprised if its a dead end dwarf field where you have to explode as run out of fuel. Also consider that others will have followed the route and nobody has fed back anything anywhere. It could be there, it could be there and he never had any info from a dev and never found it but you might anyway. Just don't put your hopes into it.

Machina - You forgot in your excellent summing up post that he has so much respect for others that he only posted it on 2 separate occasions with about a dozen hashtags to spread it around and after saying he wouldn't say where it is out of respect he gives out 'clue' after 'clue' in pics of galaxy about where it is to the point of saying head up at Sag A and theres a path through the Brown Dwarfs. Almost as if hes trying to lead people on but doesnt have the brains to do it properly.

Lol someone on the discord I'm on recently posted a pic from Full Metal Alchemist (I hope as a joke...). You might as well use that as a lead then. See where Mare Somnia is at. Every clue in the codex & ingame art & design points towards a common mythology and now we are supposed to use Japanese lore? Hmm OK. SMH.

Not really ...just that route should force you fly 80000 ly. And that is trigger to enable raxxla for u (same as Palin 5000). U could do 80k in any other way. + end of route is near raxxla...kinda :)

Alexzk - I hope you find it, I really do, but this does have all the footprints of a scam, not just a hoax but a scam from start to finish. Make sure you have large fuel tanks and plot carefully, I wouldn't be surprised if its a dead end dwarf field where you have to explode as run out of fuel. Also consider that others will have followed the route and nobody has fed back anything anywhere. It could be there, it could be there and he never had any info from a dev and never found it but you might anyway. Just don't put your hopes into it.

Machina - You forgot in your excellent summing up post that he has so much respect for others that he only posted it on 2 separate occasions with about a dozen hashtags to spread it around and after saying he wouldn't say where it is out of respect he gives out 'clue' after 'clue' in pics of galaxy about where it is to the point of saying head up at Sag A and theres a path through the Brown Dwarfs. Almost as if hes trying to lead people on but doesnt have the brains to do it properly.
I checked, there are scoopable stars there. 1/3 about are Ms and I saw 2-3 other colors then red from that big distance. Maybe more,

And this "clue" from you is from who? Yourself or mathmoss?
It's just ....idea with "galaxy scale" fits existing game mechanic (distance count). It does count from cmdr creation. When I met Palin I had 10000+ already, so it got unlocked.
Because other ideas like "visit that star", "jump into that BH" does not have corresponding mechanic. Nobody will do extra programming just for raxxla.

I might be wrong, but on this image, to my point of view, there is something wrong with the light/shadows.
(Dwarf shadow on rings Vs Station shadows)

I also import this poor quality image into Photoshop, with some manipulations, square artefacts appear around the station...
Might be a Copy/past.

I might be wrong, but on this image, to my point of view, there is something wrong with the light/shadows.
(Dwarf shadow on rings Vs Station shadows)

I also import this poor quality image into Photoshop, with some manipulations, square artefacts appear around the station...
Might be a Copy/past.
Very possible, it must be a monster .... bcs codex says 8th body around gas giant. So that on screen must be 8th one around something :). I think I saw 1-2 times only when stars orbit bh + super giant pair as planets and then each of them may have dwarfs too.

Top Bottom