The Fate of Gan Romero?

From Delta 69 Logs

"Wilkins is right, we’re going to have to inform the authorities about this. But how do we do that, they’ll think we’re either crazy, or worse, that we’ve killed this guy. It doesn’t matter that there isn’t a mark on him, or that according to our medic there is no cause of death. No disease, no poison or radiation.

We’ve looked up this ship and it’s disappearance. Some kind of anomaly causing the ship to just vanish without a trace. These things are just stories that the deep space explorers tell to make their job seem more interesting than just scanning stars and pianets. Nothing like that actually exists or we would know about it."

And those that DO believe it's Raxxla would argue about which sect should be set up to control it, and what god(s) it should be dedicated to, and whether it's compliant with lore!

And how much better it used to be in the old days before all the young ladies left Lave and before the brandy & biscuits ran out..... :eek:
oh sorry, that's me wondering off topic again. 👨‍🦳
i'll be pretty annoyd if raxxla end up with the feeds or in some relation with them ngl

Cthulhu Rules KO !!! :eek:

Well, my hypothesis about selling exploration data or running trading missions for Pilot's Federation in Dromi, Otegine etc is a non-starter, they're all locked.

(edit2: Just got back to Shinrarta/Jameson Memorial & I'm Allied with "Pilot's Federation Local Branch" there- #3 in my numbering scheme, which seems to disagree with EDSM which put #5 at ShinDez)

So instead sold over 127MCr (edit: 138.4MCr) worth of data to Felicity's UC outlet; that should be enough to get me a DW invite (if she IS a member!); except she must have a slow connection since my total hasnt incremented in the 10 minutes since I sold it. Or perhaps she's on the blower to the inner circle.......

AND while out gathering it I couldn't help but notice how many Thargoids are hanging around in the Coalsack. Each system had 50-100 goids. Alliance seem to have done a nice job of getting them riled up and ready for the major invasion that The Club were preparing for. Book your tickets to Colonia now people!

Last edited:
Ok here is a quick look (rough map) at some of those systems that raxxla might have passed.... but they kind of line up....
51864cl.jpg
That’s some good work, maybe Herpin isn’t related then?

It looks out of place doesn’t it, and the story IMPO is a little vague, magic rainbow dust making people disintegrate when they sleep, odd nonetheless, but no mention of that mysterious gravity well, or signals.

Anything within the triangle of stars near to Thetis, what common themes, name meanings do they share? (Currently not able to log in game at present).

But great work.

Cthulhu Rules KO !!! :eek:

Well, my hypothesis about selling exploration data or running trading missions for Pilot's Federation in Dromi, Otegine etc is a non-starter, they're all locked.

(edit2: Just got back to Shinrarta/Jameson Memorial & I'm Allied with "Pilot's Federation Local Branch" there- #3 in my numbering scheme, which seems to disagree with EDSM which put #5 at ShinDez)

So instead sold over 127MCr (edit: 138.4MCr) worth of data to Felicity's UC outlet; that should be enough to get me a DW invite (if she IS a member!); except she must have a slow connection since my total hasnt incremented in the 10 minutes since I sold it. Or perhaps she's on the blower to the inner circle.......

AND while out gathering it I couldn't help but notice how many Thargoids are hanging around in the Coalsack. Each system had 50-100 goids. Alliance seem to have done a nice job of getting them riled up and ready for the major invasion that The Club were preparing for. Book your tickets to Colonia now people!
Yea that's the locked new cmdr starter zone. You can only get there on a new acct. I can practically guarantee it's not need for Raxxla as it was relatively recently added

That’s some good work, maybe Herpin isn’t related then?

It looks out of place doesn’t it, and the story IMPO is a little vague, magic rainbow dust making people disintegrate when they sleep, odd nonetheless, but no mention of that mysterious gravity well, or signals.

Anything within the triangle of stars near to Thetis, what common themes, name meanings do they share? (Currently not able to log in game at present).

But great work.

Thanks - so here are my thought on the sites I chose.

Delta69 / Thetis / cd-31 1974 (signal tourist beacon) all deal with some sort of signal that is broadcast. Though in the case of the tourist beacon at CD31 1974 we have no real idea if it relates other than it was apparently a strange event.

Delta69/Thetis/Herpin have encounters with foreign objects. In the case of Delta69 a gravitational anomoly, Thetis passes a moon that sends the signal, and Herpin has dust falling from the sky - I think in the case of Herpin meta the authors are referencing the movie The Night of the Comet

Both Herpin and Delta 69 have people who disappear from within closed rooms - the difference with Herpin is they identify what is happening - ie people turn to dust when sleep

If you look at my silly little animation below you see the sites are constrained NSEW to an almost linear feature - the Up/Down shows some variability. And of course this is such a tiny dataset ... which is why I want to search along this corridor. There are things like the Consuela Knight disappearance might fit in to this - It is described as anomalous ( like the description of the ship in the Herpin Logs). But I couldnt get a location for the Consuela Disappearance ... also an anonymous source claimed to have found her in Rhea (in hiding) - but no proof was ever given. So ya still looking for more points to add... Will definately put more effort into the triangle area (herpin is out of the bubble so possibly an outlier or we got lucky with a settlement that far out and on the path...)

Y9bdy7I.gif

Thanks - so here are my thought on the sites I chose.

Delta69 / Thetis / cd-31 1974 (signal tourist beacon) all deal with some sort of signal that is broadcast. Though in the case of the tourist beacon at CD31 1974 we have no real idea if it relates other than it was apparently a strange event.

Delta69/Thetis/Herpin have encounters with foreign objects. In the case of Delta69 a gravitational anomoly, Thetis passes a moon that sends the signal, and Herpin has dust falling from the sky - I think in the case of Herpin meta the authors are referencing the movie The Night of the Comet

Both Herpin and Delta 69 have people who disappear from within closed rooms - the difference with Herpin is they identify what is happening - ie people turn to dust when sleep

If you look at my silly little animation below you see the sites are constrained NSEW to an almost linear feature - the Up/Down shows some variability. And of course this is such a tiny dataset ... which is why I want to search along this corridor. There are things like the Consuela Knight disappearance might fit in to this - It is described as anomalous ( like the description of the ship in the Herpin Logs). But I couldnt get a location for the Consuela Disappearance ... also an anonymous source claimed to have found her in Rhea (in hiding) - but no proof was ever given. So ya still looking for more points to add... Will definately put more effort into the triangle area (herpin is out of the bubble so possibly an outlier or we got lucky with a settlement that far out and on the path...)

Y9bdy7I.gif
It’s a great start, really good work.

Agree with ‘Night of the Comet’ reference, underrated movie.

Source: https://youtu.be/C4RQ2oikDD0

Spatial mapping, such as this can be incredibly insightful. Keep up the good work, wish I had more time for this.

Anybody else having endless scan of star? it never finishes to report star type, just continues cycling away.

Doesn’t happen every system, but it happens to me quite often, thought it was a well known bug, but people are questioning this on the IRH Discord.

It’s a great start, really good work.

Agree with ‘Night of the Comet’ reference, underrated movie.

Source: https://youtu.be/C4RQ2oikDD0

Spatial mapping, such as this can be incredibly insightful. Keep up the good work, wish I had more time for this.

Thanks ya I am in a similar boat - too busy to do much searching myself these days. Any excuse for me to make a map though ;)

Mmm, Galnet Jupiter Rochester’s “manifesto of placing the Federation under direct corporate rule has received praise in some regions.A corporatist movement, founded by commercial networks and civil groups, is gradually gaining popularity.”

Sounds the Club is winning!!!

I’ve prepurchased the Elite Dangerous Odyssey Alpha but never played an alpha version before, when it comes out how do I prevent the alpha testing phase messing up my EDD and EDSM commander history & statistics?

Deleted member 38366

D
I’ve prepurchased the Elite Dangerous Odyssey Alpha but never played an alpha version before, when it comes out how do I prevent the alpha testing phase messing up my EDD and EDSM commander history & statistics?

It's good habit not to launch the usual uplink/API tools (EDMC, EDdiscovery etc.) when logging into an Alpha or Beta unless you have a good reason to.

Deleted member 38366

D
Thanks. And I guess in the same vein, just stick to playing the alpha and delete those journal files?

Normally that's not needed, they're separated by naming convention as well so they're easy to spot even when manually uploading i.e. to EDSM.
EDdiscovery AFAIK even treats them differently automatically and you can choose to import, ignore or even delete them as whole Groups if you wish to keep your personal EDdiscovery records limited to your live Game Client CMDR.

But if you prefer, you can sort the Journals Folder by name to group Beta/Alpha Journals by name and easily delete them of course.

Either way, mixing Alpha Gameplay and Live Build Gameplay should not present any issues, for as long as you ensure no API is used during Alpha play.

Anyone familiar with Coelrind system, and faction name Dukes of Coelrind? ( it is a non player faction). They like to refer to themselves as Knights figure this was some sort of reference to something but I'm not entirely sure.

Coelrind .... Connla ... Connlas Well

Very nice - willl have to file that under my confluences research.....

Hmmm Sinann/Saraswati ? ok back to rogue moons...

Last edited:
Top Bottom