Unable to initialise network. Please check your connection

Please try it now with the new patch. lost patience so deleted the game files (not the launcher) then installed via Steam.
You can get a steam key at the frontier store in the orders your games idontremember exactly google it :D

Last edited:
Hurray!, finally it worked, added the function of choosing a network adapter.
I'll try this myself once I have time. I totally uninstalled the game as I thought we'd be waiting into 2020. I'll report back once I've downloaded things again.

Edit: Yes I reinstalled all game files after uninstalling everything, fired up the game and after launching the game it took me to the in-game start screens. In options you can check your network info and other new things. I didn't take my ship out for a flight as I don't have time but the game works again.

Last edited:
After last update i cant connect using VPN on my connection (there was no problem before the update). If i disable VPN no problem, but this is not a solution!!
I couldn't connect from either account after the update. Seeing this comment, I disabled my VPN and connected. Not sure what they did that doesn't like a VPN, but I can deal with that. My Python halfway between the bubble and Colonia needs me :)

Game isn't able to establish connection to its servers since thursday update.
Checked my network settings, access to STUN server is fine.
STUN servers feeds game with 4 mission servers, but none of them is reacheable at all.
I checked that RKN isn't blocking ips of mission servers, all 4 of them.

I also opened a support ticket for my case, no responce there even though SLA is 72Hrs.
But who gives a damn about SLAs....

The same is happening again in the UK right now. It's not happening to everyone, as some streamers are on (like Down To Earth Astronomy).

Server status is weird:
server status.jpg

it just means fd are connected to the internet(sometimes getting mistakenly routed via amazon retail maybe 🤷‍♂️ ) not that the game is currently working or not:ROFLMAO: I think its linked to there router send and receive Led lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom